Umm Just Wondering..

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DK999

I don't know if this is just my computer or yours too.. but where is Wrestlezone.com? it keeps showing that "this page cannot be displayed" thing and sorry to bother but i can't find anywhere in this forum that says it is down for any reason.. fill me in.

yeah i cant get it either...theres no news @ the top of the page either...somethin's up

I too am unable to get to wrestlezone.com I guess the website is down for a bit hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.

DK999 said:
I don't know if this is just my computer or yours too.. but where is Wrestlezone.com? it keeps showing that "this page cannot be displayed" thing and sorry to bother but i can't find anywhere in this forum that says it is down for any reason.. fill me in.
DK999, just for future reference go here if you have that type of question http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

I wouldn't worry about it being down. The website and Forums are down sometimes, due to maintence and sometimes even the server is down. I would wait a little while and just try to go back later. It should be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back