Ultimate Wrestling Fantasy proposal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UWF

Hey guys,
I've had an idea. How about we do a multi-fed (lack of a better term) where as many people who would like to particpate.

This is what I propose is whoever wants to participate, replies here stating that they would like to. Then on 26th June will be the deadline and on the 28th June, we'll have a draft (Names will be put up on the 27th). Draft will take place in a private chatroom.

Once that is over all shows are allowed to take place a week after (5th July).

I'll decide the rating of your show in TV rating format (eg. 1.6) and same for PPV buyrates. TV ratings will be announced once a week which will be on a Tuesday.

You are allowed one PPV a month, if you would like more message me about it and will be decided. Also, you're allowed maximum of 3 TV shows a week and 5 TV specials a year (Like Saturday's Main Event).

Also, there will be a league table, with who is top of the ladder and more. Also, there will be monthly awards to best promoter (YOU!), best wrestler, etc. I will probably make a website too, but mainly will be on this board!

I did this a few years ago and it worked well, I just had to quit because of Uni, now I've left I have lots of free time

This is what the Book This League (was) like. I'll allow this, but if old school wants to continue the Book This league, there can only be one of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back