UK coverage of TNA PPVs

Piss Bucket

Future British World Champ
Topic.

I live in the UK and would like to watch Sacrifice, specifically to see the Kurt Angle/Chyna vs The Jarretts match, does anyone know what channel on Sky in the UK TNA Sacrifice will be shown on if any? Challenge?

I will certainly be checking out Sacrifice on Wednesday night. I have been looking forward to seeing Tara get her freedom, Chris Harris and Chyna back in the ring and Crimson continue his undefeated streak.

The main event does nothing for me, even as an RVD fan. Sting and RVD need to go their seperate ways now, the feud has been dragging for so long to me.

I'm glad I read this, I think I'll tune in now. I saw it but things always look better on widescreen.

Now all I need to find out is when Xplosion airs on Challenge so that I can watch the return of Desmond Wolfe as well this week.

The only problem I have with challenges coverage is the amount of adverts, it almost seems as bad as Extreme Sports used to do.

Secondly, if you turn on challenge early and see a load of strange looking people running around not making much sense against strange, unrealistic characters, there's a good chance it's not TNA but actually Takeshi's Castle...Well, I say a good chance, it's a 50/50 toss up really!

Takeshi's Castle is just a crap clone of It's a Knockout! I'll Sky Plus Sacrifice, Wednesday's my Pub night.

Why Dont We Get To Watch It At The Same Time Like WWE Do ... And Plus Most U.K People Have Freeview In There Bedrooms So They Would Get Millons Of View Figures Because Lets Face It The Only Thing On At 2 Is Repeats Of Things On BBC Three And Sky News And On Chalange Is Unbeatable Banzuki . :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back