Uhhhhh......

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
WWEDVDNews.com is reporting the following matches will be featured on the new DVD documenting War Games in June:

- Ultimate Jeopardy Steel Cage Match from ECW CyberSlam 1999: The Dudleys and Mustafa vs. New Jack, Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney

- War Games from WCW Fall Brawl 1997: Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Konnan and Buff Bagwell vs. Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Curt Hennig and Steve "Mongo" McMichael

LOLWUT

This might as well be a poll; do you condone WWE attempting to seek profit off a murderer or do you condemn it?

I truly couldn't care. I still watch Benoit matches. Just don't like seeing him take a shot to the head.

This might as well be a poll; do you condone WWE attempting to seek profit off a murderer or do you condemn it?

I truly couldn't care. I still watch Benoit matches. Just don't like seeing him take a shot to the head.

I suppose its how you look at it....Consider him a murderer, or a person with severe brain damage and advanced stage dimensia....

This isn't the first time Benoit's been on a DVD since "it" happened, he was on the Elimination Chamber DVD set as well.

I'm pretty sure they use Benoit on DVD in a ton of multi man matchups. Honestly I think they've reached the point of being able to use him without a big commotion being made of it.

WWEDVDNews.com is reporting the following matches will be featured on the new DVD documenting War Games in June:

- Ultimate Jeopardy Steel Cage Match from ECW CyberSlam 1999: The Dudleys and Mustafa vs. New Jack, Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney

- War Games from WCW Fall Brawl 1997: Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Konnan and Buff Bagwell vs. Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Curt Hennig and Steve "Mongo" McMichael

LOLWUT
Not the first time and won't be the last.
I suppose its how you look at it....Consider him a murderer, or a person with severe brain damage and advanced stage dimensia....
Or a person with severe brain damage and advanced stage dimentia who became a murderer.
Wasn't Benoit on a ladder match DVD too?
Yes
This isn't the first time Benoit's been on a DVD since "it" happened, he was on the Elimination Chamber DVD set as well.
And the Royal Rumble Box Sets. Hell, they'd probably put him on the next Randy Orton DVD too.

They don't advertise him, but they won't censor him out of matches that he's in that they feel belong on a DVD.

Verne gagne, at 82, killed a man in his nursing home. Google it. Keep in mind that the doctors who examined Benoit's brain believe his brain had deteriorated to the point of an 80 something year olds.

I'm not trying to criticize your stance, but read up on Gagne and I'm curious about your opinion.

. Keep in mind that the doctors who examined Benoit's brain believe his brain had deteriorated to the point of an 80 something year olds.

...an 80 year old with dimensia. thats a big componet. Ive done lots of volunteer work with dimensia paitents annd...yea. People might be a little less jdugemental if they had done the same.

...an 80 year old with dimensia. thats a big componet. Ive done lots of volunteer work with dimensia paitents annd...yea. People might be a little less jdugemental if they had done the same.

Got a hot cup of tea thrown at me by an alzheimers patient. I hear ya, brother! Wiped down, took a deep breath and got that bitch a fresh cup.

WAT THE FUCK IS THIS ULTIMATE JEOPARDY STEEL CAGE MATCH?!!!

Its like a regular steel cage match with added trivia questions in a wide variety of topics, including history, language, literature, the arts, the sciences, popular culture, geography, and wordplay; however, it has a unique answer-and-question format in which contestants are presented with clues in the form of answers, and must phrase their responses in question form.

Its like a regular steel cage match with added trivia questions in a wide variety of topics, including history, language, literature, the arts, the sciences, popular culture, geography, and wordplay; however, it has a unique answer-and-question format in which contestants are presented with clues in the form of answers, and must phrase their responses in question form.

"DEVON!!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"THIS FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WAS THE FIRST TO BE IMPEACHED BY CONGRESS!"

"WHO IS ANDREW JACKSON?!?!"

At which point Bubba Ray is hit with a steel chair by Ken Jennings.

Verne gagne, at 82, killed a man in his nursing home. Google it. Keep in mind that the doctors who examined Benoit's brain believe his brain had deteriorated to the point of an 80 something year olds.

I'm not trying to criticize your stance, but read up on Gagne and I'm curious about your opinion.

Excuse me when the fuck did Verne Gagne ever shoot up steroids before he took a line of cocaine, swallowed two pain killers and went on to murder his wife and young kid? He never did and he never will.

He was in involved in an old fart brawl. Go wave your canadian flag and leave Minnesota alone please.

Excuse me when the fuck did Verne Gagne ever shoot up steroids before he took a line of cocaine, swallowed two pain killers and went on to murder his wife and young kid? He never did and he never will.

Source please. Most of that has not come up in any of my reading up on the case.

Source please. Most of that has not come up in any of my reading up on the case.

It was in the autopsy: steroids, painkillers and drugs. What more do you need?

You have to be one hell of an idiot to "swallow" that kind of mix when you're around your family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back