UFC Undisputed 2009

Soul Reaper

Occasional Pre-Show
Are you gonna buy this game? So far from the videos I've seen and the pics it looks impressive. The fighters look just like their real life counterparts. They have the same characteristics and everything. They had a match Rampage vs Griffin and I was very impressed. It is set for release in Spring 2009. I'll be buying it. Over 100 UFC personalities will be featured, with over 80 of them being fighters from all five weight classes. The other characters will be prominent non-fighters such as broadcasters Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan, fight announcer Bruce Buffer, NSAC referee Mario Yamasaki, ring girl Arianny Celeste, cutman "Stitch" Duran and cornerman Juanito Ibarra. Models are highly-detailed with over 30,000 polygons used for fighter models. The variety of fighting styles used include boxing, wrestling, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and judo. It is being made by THQ so that is a bit discouraging because THQ sucks in my opinion. Better then Midway though. But from what I've seen this game looks good.

I'll be getting it. But to be honest I'm not sure how you can make a UFC or MMA game that will have any longevity. I think the previous one I had was called Shootout, awful game. I know they can improve on it, but I don't think they can make it into a great game.

I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun for a short ammount of time. But I just can't see it as something that you'd be playing for months. Also I've heard it's piss poor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back