• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Ring Girl in Playboy

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
UFC.com has confirmed that former ring girl Rachelle Leah will grace the pages of Playboy Magazine:

Rachelle Leah, the host of UFC® All Access™ has a secret and UFC.com readers will read it here first. The woman who many fans consider to be the Ultimate Female is confirming rumors she will appear on the cover of the November issue of Playboy! Inside you’ll be treated to a 10-page pictorial of UFC’s favorite girl who’s now all grown up! The former Octagon Girl™ turned show host looks fierce in what can only be described as…well, we guess you’re going to have to see for youself. On newsstands in just 30 days!

As Flavor Flav would say "Yeah Boi!!!"

She's actually not all that attractive. I would've much rathered seen Arianny Celeste do a spread for them.

62763.jpg

Your telling me ^^^^ isn't that attractive.

Really? I would never kick her out of bed. I might kick myself out of bed before I kick her out, and I'm good to me.

^^ What he said. There are some Ring Girls that are just mouth watering, i'll admit she isn't the best ring girl out there but she is pretty sexy all the same.

I know she has a good body, but her face doesn't do it for me. I'm big on pretty faces and she doesn't have one, in my opinion. Yes, I would fuck her nonetheless, but back to my original point, I would much rather see Arianny in Playboy then Leah. Arianny > Leah in ALL aspects.

I'll agree with you on that one, she is a smoking hottie. What about this Ali Sonoma I keep hearing about, till i looked her up the other day. Not that bad if you ask me.

The pictures are out now and Playboy did a good job making her look great in them. They really know how to fix girls up so they look their absolute best; something Maxim and others lack.

She also looked better naked then I thought she would, too. I remember being hugely disappointed with Maria's spread, but I was pleasantly surprised with this chick. Gorgeous body.

The pictures are out now and Playboy did a good job making her look great in them. They really know how to fix girls up so they look their absolute best; something Maxim and others lack.

She also looked better naked then I thought she would, too. I remember being hugely disappointed with Maria's spread, but I was pleasantly surprised with this chick. Gorgeous body.

To be honest, none of the WWE diva playboy pictures have been all that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back