• Lightweight Bout: Ramsey Nijem vs. C.J. Keith
  • Featherweight Bout: Steven Siler vs. Joey Gambino
  • Welterweight Bout: Rick Story vs. Brock Jardine
  • Middleweight Bout: Nick Catone vs. Chris Camozzi
  • Welterweight Bout: Matt Brown vs. Luis Ramos

Facebook
  • Welterweight Bout: Dan Miller vs. Ricardo Funch
  • Bantamweight Bout: Ken Stone vs. Dustin Pague
The night before Franklin/Silva is UFC on FX 4. A free show, the likes of which Franklin/Silva should be, and a card that will likely be more entertaining as a whole. The main event will feature a guy who came close to winning the Lightweight championship and a guy who can never quiet reach the brass ring. Maynard and Guida are polar opposites. Guida is fast paced and fun, whereas Maynard is a more methodical wrestler. Hopefully Gray fights Guida the way he fought Edgar, which will most likely lead to a fun fight, if not it could be very boring.

Sam Stout and Spencer Fisher will top off their trilogy on the main card. Stout shocked Fisher in their first meeting, then Fisher came back with a win. Fisher had the advantage in the first two fights, but based on how he has looked as of late I have to believe Stout is the favorite to finish this fight by TKO.

Ebersole has been on a roll since coming to the UFC, but now he is faced with the young TJ Waldburger who has been impressive as of late. I believe Ebersole's experience will lead him to victory, but no one should sleep on Waldburger and his always improving skills.

Pearson vs. Swanson should be a fun fight. Plain and simple.

Hioki will fight in his third UFC fight, and is looking to put on a dominate performance to finally silence his critics. Ricardo Lamas is a very talented fighter, who will definitely bring the fight to Hatsui. The winner of this one will likely be next in line for Jose Aldo when he returns from injury, if Erik Koch isn't still in line.

Rick Story faces the one and only BROCK JARDINE, who is making his UFC debut. Jardine has been very impressive in the indie promotions, but he definitely has his work cut out for him against Horror Story. Should be an awesome fight.

Dan Miller is also on the undercard, fighting on Facebook. Miller is rarely, if ever in a boring fight, and is a very talented fighter. Definitely worth checking him out.

Well we should have a pretty kick ass night of free fights come Friday, and some very important fights at that.

Ken Stone vs Dustin Pague:
Should be a decent fight, Pague has been an entertaining guy since his stint on TUF. Stone meanwhile has had a tendency of getting beat up since coming over from the WEC. Pague takes it by TKO or Decision.

Dan Miler vs Ricardo Funch:
Both guys need this win, Miller has had a rough time with some difficult top level competition and Funch with everyone he's come by in the promotion. Should be a nice tune up win for Dan as long as he's careful. Miller by Guillotine.

Matt Brown takes on Luis Ramos, Matt Brown TKO's him.

Chris Camozzi vs Nick Catone:
Should be a good brawl, Catone is a pretty solid wrestler and Camozzi is a brawler who's used to pleasing the fans but not always coming away with the win. If Chris can deal with the TD's he can win on the feet but I think Nick edges it out. Catone via Split Decision

Rick Story vs Brock Jardine:
The debut of MMA's Hercules has come, the offspring of the gods Brock Jardine looks to make Keith and Lesnar proud against Rick Story , but he's got a hell of a first fight. I think good things will happen for him in the future but this is more than he can chew. Story via Decision.

Steven Siler vs Joey Gambino:
Siler is better, he wins. Siler by TKO

Ramsey Nijem vs CJ Keith:
Nijem was great on TUF and I love the guy so I'm hoping he can swing it but Keith is supposed to be a pretty good wrestler. I'll take Ramsey though.

Hatsu Hioki vs Ricardo Lamas:
Lamas has looked great lately but he's gonna be outclassed by the true title contender of the division, Hioki via Decision.

Ross Pearson vs Cub Swanson:
This is gonna be a brawl, anyone who knows these guys is aware that it's gonna be bloody, but I give the edge to Pearson for being more well rounded and throwing Swanson against the fence. Pearson via Decision

Brian Ebersole vs TJ Waldburger:
I really like Waldburger but he has trouble with guys like Ebersole go have better standup and a heavy expeirience/top game. He's got a bright future but Brian will continue to roll. Ebersole via TKO

Sam Stout vs Spencer Fisher:
They've fought twice and each has a win over the other, but as time has gone on Fisher's many years in the game have taken their toll. Stout's young and getting better every time out. Stout via KO

Clay Guida vs Gray Maynard:
Yet another lightweight showdown between two guys who are always at the top of the division. Guida's coming off his loss to Ben Henderson who is the current champ and Maynard coming off the loss to Frankie Edgar who was the champ at the time so they're both looking to get back in the hunt. I see Guida with a slight edge here but it's going to be a very close fight between two of the best wrestlers at 155. Guida via Decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back