UFC 133 Rashad Evans vs Tito Ortiz 2 Live Duscussion.

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
[youtube]h061daSMrSs[/youtube]

Main Bouts (On Pay-Per-View):
-Rashad Evans (15-1-1) vs. Tito Ortiz (16-8-1)
-Vitor Belfort (19-9) vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-3)
-Dennis Hallman (50-13-2) vs. Brian Ebersole (47-14-1)
-Jorge Rivera (19-8) vs. Constantinos Phillippou (10-2)
-Rory MacDonald (11-1) vs. Mike Pyle (21-7-1)

Preliminary Bouts (On Spike TV):
-Matt Hamill (10-3) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (11-1)
-Chad Mendes (10-0) vs. Rani Yahya (16-6)

Preliminary Bouts (On Facebook):
-Ivan Menjivar (22-8) vs. Nick Pace (6-1)
-Johny Hendricks (10-1) vs. Mike Pierce (12-3)
-Mike Brown (24-8) vs. Nam Phan (16-8)
-Rafael “Sapo” Natal (11-3-1) vs. Paul Bradley (16-2)

Brian's Predictions:

Chad Mendes vs Rani Yahya - Chad Mendes by Decision.
Matt Hammil vs Alexander Gustaffson - Matt Hammil by TKO round 3
Rory McDonald vs Mike Pyle - Rory MacDonald by Decision
Jorge Rivera vs Constantinos Philippou - Jorge Rivera by KO round 2
Dennis Hallman vs Brian Ebersole - Brian Ebersole by Decision
Vitor Belfort vs Yoshihiro Akiyama (UOTN) - Yoshihiro Akiyama by Submission round 2
Rashad Evans vs Tito Ortiz - Rashad Evans by TKO round 3.

* UOTN is my Upset of the night and a fight that I'll go against the grain and predict an upset.

I can't wait to see Tito shut Rashad's big mouth up.

Hey Indyjon22!

I cant wait for Tito to lose. I wonder if the excuses come back then? I don't really believe that Tito has improved as much as Rashad. I think that Tito is a tough guy who is hard to stop but Rashad has the proven one strike KO power that can flick his switch...

Also sucks seeing Nam getting his face beaten like a drum...

WELP, Phan better say goodbye to this round too, unless he manages to knock Brown's head into the stands or something.

I don't know man. Evans only real credible KO was against Chuck Liddell, whose chin is shit anymore anyways. Sure he caught Forrest, but Forrest was beating his ass up until he got sloppy. Rashad will revert back to his wrestling and I don't think he will be able to muscle Tito around. I have Tito by decision.

I don't know man. Evans only real credible KO was against Chuck Liddell, whose chin is shit anymore anyways. Sure he caught Forrest, but Forrest was beating his ass up until he got sloppy. Rashad will revert back to his wrestling and I don't think he will be able to muscle Tito around. I have Tito by decision.

Evans threw a lightning bolt and it tucked Chuck into bed. That shot lands on anyone and it would have been lights out. I'm with you in saying that Rashad won't be able to muscle around Tito but I give the explosiveness to Rashad.

Striking: Rashad

Submissions: Tito but Rashad is underrated here.

Cardio: Tito. He made a career in being in top shape.

All round skills: I'll give the edge to Rashad. He can wrestle, has good striking and as a blackbelt in BJJ he must know what to do on the ground.

Endurance: Tito can take punishment he has shown he can take much more than Rashad has taken and still keep going.

Speed: Rashad. He is in my opinion the better athlete here and Tito hasn't really shown the speed in the past.

I'm not saying Evans can't or won't win, I just will be rooting for Tito. If it goes to decision my money is on Tito, but I don't see Tito having any real chance of stopping Shad like he did to Bader. I just really hate Evans.

Man I've been slackin' on my MMA watching recently, I still haven't even seen the Fedor vs. Henderson show or the last DREAM show. I'll try and watch some of this tonight I think though. Definitely will watch the whole thing at some point.

Man I've been slackin' on my MMA watching recently, I still haven't even seen the Fedor vs. Henderson show or the last DREAM show. I'll try and watch some of this tonight I think though. Definitely will watch the whole thing at some point.

Watch Fedor vs. Hendo soon. Very entertaining fight with a controversial ending.

I'm not saying Evans can't or won't win, I just will be rooting for Tito. If it goes to decision my money is on Tito, but I don't see Tito having any real chance of stopping Shad like he did to Bader. I just really hate Evans.

I know what you were saying I was just throwing up some stats. I won't totally count out Tito though I'd be a moron to do that. I also hope that Rashad isn't underestimating Tito because being as experienced as Tito that can be fatal.

That card was pretty good. Main Event was worth they hype and it showed that age is just a number. It was a good card with good fights.

Yeah I've just been binging on 90s indie films, summer of 2006 WWE, and summer of 2000 WCW alongside summer 2006 of ROH in my viewing habits. It has left little room for MMA recently. That shall change tonight, as I'm a fan of Rashad's and have always disliked Tito Ortiz so I'd love to see him get clocked tonight. Do it for Shamrock man! Do it for the gipper!

With Tito trashing Fedor and Rashad being so humble with B-Hop, my fandom for tonight's main event has shifted to the point where I don't care who wins; I just hope it's a great fight.

War Sexyama, though.

Yeah I've just been binging on 90s indie films, summer of 2006 WWE, and summer of 2000 WCW alongside summer 2006 of ROH in my viewing habits. It has left little room for MMA recently. That shall change tonight, as I'm a fan of Rashad's and have always disliked Tito Ortiz so I'd love to see him get clocked tonight. Do it for Shamrock man! Do it for the gipper!

This is one of the first times ever I think we have disagreed about anything. I would love nothing more then to see Rashad do the stanky leg again when Tito clocks him in the face. Also, Shamrock may be the most unintentionally hilarious MMA promo giver ever. Pure gold every time.

I have nothing against Chad Mendes, but I really hope he loses here so when Hioki kills Roop, he'll without question be the next in line for a title shot.

I still have hope Mendes will get screwed out of the decision here, lol.

But even if he doesn't... as long as Hioki has a dominating performance where he finishes Roop, he'll get the title shot now for sure since Mendes' fight was boring as shit.

Considering Gustafsson destroyed him, there's your answer.

McDonald looking great again, I'd like to see him fight a top 10 guy next.

Phillippou is a bum who shouldn't even be on the roster and he lit up Rivera. Rivera will probably be cut.

Ebersole next. Love this guy. And the arrow on his chest.

Wow, really mad/sad that I missed that one; it seems like there were a lot of finishes; really wish that I ordered it.

Rashad looked the best he's ever been.

And once again Akiyama fucked himself. He desperately needs some new coaching or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back