• Heavyweight bout: Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve

Preliminary Card

• Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher vs. Wilson Gouveia
  • Lightweight bout: Matt Wiman vs. Shane Nelson
  • Welterweight bout: Johny Hendricks vs. Ricardo Funch
  • Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Lucio Linhares
  • Welterweight bout: DaMarques Johnson vs. Edgar Garcia
  • Welterweight bout: Kevin Burns vs. TJ Grant

...............................................................................................​

Man... what a fucking card. That main event alone is worth $40 as far as I'm concerned, but the rest of the main card couldn't be more solid either, when you look at it.

I absolutely, positively cannot call the BJ Penn/Diego Sanchez fight. Never have I ever been so split on a fight. These are two of my absolute favorite fighters in the sport (both are definitely in my top 10, if not 5), and it's going to be really hard to see one of them lose. But hopefully it'll end up being a GREAT fight like I expect, and both can walk out that octagon with their heads held up high at the end of it. Can't wait to see it.

Mir vs. Kongo is a very interesting match-up. I think Mir will test his stand-up against Kongo, even though Kongo's ground game is very suspect. The fact of the matter is that Mir's striking looked absolutely tremendous against Big Nog and Lesnar, so I think he's going to want to see how it goes against a true kickboxer and one of the best strikers in all of the Heavyweight Division. I think Mir believes he has a strong enough chin to withstand anything Kongo throws at him, and he can rely on his ground game if he ever gets in trouble. And honestly... that's exactly what I think will end up happening. Kongo will rock Mir, go to the ground to capitalize, only to get submitted.

Mike Pierce is by no means a bad fighter, but if Fitch takes this seriously, as I expect he will, then this fight should be no trouble for him. Pierce looked good against Larson, but Jon Fitch is a completely different kind of animal than Brock Larson. However, if Fitch somehow does lose this fight... then he'll be all the back down the bottom of the Welterweight ladder. And that's totally unfair, if you ask me. I have no idea why the UFC didn't get this guy a more known fighter. But at the end of the day... I don't see Fitch losing, so it'll just be another fight to keep him being ranked as the 2nd best Welterweight in the World today.

Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida is going to be fucking epic. And I think it'll be like nearly all of Guida's other fights: Fast pace for 15 minutes, with a little of everything. Unfortunately, I think once again Guida will come up short on the judges scorecard, though. Florian is just too dangerous at every aspect of the game. I don't think Guida will be able to get the upper hand on him much throughout the fight. He'll be able to take whatever Florian dishes at him, which is what will make the fight awesome, but I'm not too sure if he will ever catch Florian slipping to a point where he could get the upper hand on him and keep it. It'd be awesome if I was wrong though, because there's nothing more I would like to see than Guida getting this big of a win under his belt.

Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve should be a decent enough fight. Both have looked very good in their past few fights, but honestly... neither will ever make any noise in the Heavyweight Division, so I guess overall the fight doesn't matter. But hopefully they put on a show for us.

And as far as the Prelims.... well, first of all, hopefully two of those fights air on Spike, but nothing's been announced as of right now. But if they air those top two fights, then I'll be fairly pleased. I think Matt Wiman vs. Shane Nelson will be a war (I really like the both of them), and Alan Belcher vs. Wilson Gouveia should be a really good fight as well. I have Nelson and Belcher winning both of those, but it won't be easy. And the rest of the prelims I have no comment on, since I honestly don't give a damn about any of those fighters.

All i can say is WOW, as mentioned JMT this is some card. IMO a good one for UFC to end the year on. We have a solid main event and a great card after that, boy will this be some event.

Penn Vs Sanchez, as said is extremly hard to call. Most poeple ive read from seem to think Sanchez will get anhilated, but i can see a upset with Sanchez winning. His fast pace fighting is what i think will trouble Penn and i can see a split decsion in way of Sanchez.

Frank Mir Vs Kongo, this should be a outstanding HW battle, Kongos KO power and Mirs new found stand up and outstanding submissions should make this real intresting. Huge Frank Mir fan so definetly backing Mir to take this via 2nd round submission, if Kongo gets took down, IMO its over.

Guida Vs Florian, this will 100% be the show stealer. Guida is possibly the fastest paced fighter in MMA, his fight with Sancez was AMAZING to say the least and i expect another fast paced war. I think i would go wth Florian for this one though, seeing as he has a bit more experience.

Jon Fitch is another good fighter on this card and he should win his fight quite easily i should think.

All in all an amazin UFC card for this weekend, which should bring some fast paced wars with Penn and Sanchez, to Guida and Florian and then into a slug fest with Mir Vs Kongo ..... oh boy i cant wait !!!

I just noticed something. When looking at the main AND undercards that JMT posted, there is one thing glaringly missing.

Lightheavyweights.

I guess it makes sense, since Ortiz / Griffin was the Main Event at the last PPV, and since Ortiz and Lidell have gotten a load of press for TUF 11. It just seems odd to me that, aside now from Lightweight, the LHW Class is the deepest and most talented of any of the UFC weightclasses, but they're being held off a card like this all together.

Not sure how far to read into it, just thought it was odd.

To put it plainly, just the thought of Diego Sanchez finally getting a title shot and having to face BJ Penn gives me a boner.

First off, after the first season of TUF ended, I was a much bigger fan of Diego Sanchez than Forest Griffin. For some reason, I saw Diego as a future world champion from day one because of his jujitsu, conditioning, and dedication to his craft. So seeing him FINALLY get a shot at the title (especially against a competitor and a future legend like BJ Penn) is giving me a major sense of fulfillment. After his recent battles with Stevenson and Guida, there is no doubt that the lighweight division is the perfect fit for him and it shows how dangerous he can really be.

Frank Mir and Cheick Kongo should be very interesting and exciting. Mir is just so well-rounded in the octagon and his loss to Lesnar is only going to fuel him. However, Kongo is just a big, muscular, scary black man... and I love watching his fights. His heavy hands are deadly and if he finds an opening he could easily send Mir into la-la-land.

Let's face it, no one really knows a lot about Mike Pierce. However, he's on a 6-fight winning streak. That says something about him. Ever since Jon Fitch got dismantled by Georges St. Pierre, I've been a fan. The guy is tough as nails and a very skilled fighter. This match is going to teach me alot about the new blood of the welterweight division.

I'm almost as excited to see Florian vs. Guida as I am to see the main event. KenFlo is a SICK submission fighter and has great conditioning. He's been chasing Sanchez ever since his loss during TUF season 1. Now, he has to fight on the midcard underneath Sanchez and live in his shadow again. But this time, he's facing Clay Guida. Not only is Guida one of my favorite fighters because of his conditioning and energy, but I sit at the edge of my seat to see him get an opponent down and begin with his unwaivering ground and pound. Guida lost to Sanchez in a SICK fight back in June and the only way that Florian can catch up with Sanchez is to get the win this Saturday night. There's just SO many reasons to watch that fight.

This is one of the best UFC cards in the past three years, in my opinion. I'll definitely be taking out some Hooters wings, going home, ordering this PPV and inviting friends over to watch with some beers.

Popular slugger Paul Buentello will make his return to the Octagon at UFC 107 against towering Dutchman Stefan Struve.

The former UFC heavyweight title contender sat down with Sherdog.com at his San Jose training camp to discuss his aspirations for his second go around in the big show.

Check out this exclusive video to hear Buentello’s thoughts on the 6-foot-11 Struve, and the problems his height will present. “The Headhunter” also discusses his original opponent -- Todd Duffee, who was forced to pull out due to injury -- as well as the nerves that come with his return to the UFC.

Paul Buentello has a new video up on Sherdog.com, talking about his upcoming fight this saturday against Stefan Struve. Boy oh boy do I love me some Paul Buentello. I think he is an incredible underrated fighter throughout his entire career and it is great to see that he is getting a second chance in the UFC.

Buentello talks about his strategy against Stefan Struve and he sounds like he is ready for the up and comer. Honest to god I think Stefan Struve will be fighting for the Heavyweight Championship in the future. The guy is 6 foot 11 and has some crazy good submissions. Buentello certainly has his work cut out for him in this fight.

I think he could have been a Heavyweight champion and a mainstay in the UFC if it wasn't for a fluke knockout at the hands of my boy Andrei Arlovski and now we get to see if he can make another run at the title. Should be an interesting fight.

Should have saved my money and bought this shit instead of the last one to see Tito look like shit. This will be an amazing PPV and nearly all the fights have potential to be FOTY candidates.

Sanchez vs Penn will undoubtedly light this fucking show up. Penn is the most dominant lightweight ever but Sanchaz has looked great in nearly all of his fights, and while he is the underdog I believe he has everything it takes to beat Penn. Who do I see winning? I have to say BJ. I may be a bit biased because i'm a huge BJ mark, but how can you not be? The guys awesome and a class act.

Mir vs Kongo is a classic huge striker vs amazing submission artist. Mir is in the top 5 heavyweight submission fighters ever, and I believe if he can get Kongo down, it's all over. Kongo has a punchers chance, but Mir has improved his striking and will dominate on the ground. I hope and pray Mir takes this win, and easily at that.

Jon Fitch got dominated by GSP, but has won his last two. I look to see how he doesn against Pierce who has been impressive as D-Man said with a 6 fight win streak. SHould be a good fight.

Clay mother fucking Guida vs Kenny Florian will be an amazing fight. Clay is quite possibly the toughest motherfucker in the UFC. He just will not stop coming. I've never been a big fan of Florian, but he is pretty good. I believe he will win this, but Guida will take his ass to the limit.

Pretty good card, like everyone else I am really looking forward to Sanchez/Penn, I just dont know how this one is going to go though, I am wanting a Sanchez victory, just to see him finally get the title, but I really don't think Penn will let that happen. Penn is good, damn good, and for some reason I just see him pulling out in the end. I got a feeling that both of these guys hearts are too big to be stopped. BJ by decision

Kongo/Mir-Chieck Kongo is hands down my favorite HW in UFC right now besides Big Nog of course, and I hope he just takes it to Frank Mir. Its funny this fight, because one of my favorite fighters is fighting my hands down least favorite HW in Frank Mir. I hate Frank Mir, can't stand the guy its all thinks to those goddamn UFC countdowns. Every time I see Frank Mir its he talks like he is on a such higher level then everyone else, constantly putting everyone down while he acts like hes is sophisticated or something, I just can't fucking stand the guy. Frank Mir is nothing more then a average fighter, with a big name. Everyone talks like he is one of the greatest BJJ guys ever, He may be good, but he sure as hell hasn't tapped anyone thats decent to show it, other then a super green Lesnar in his second pro fight. Who good has he tapped out? Tank Abbot? Hardonk? Sylvia? They all sucked. He also has only tapped out Pete Williams who also sucked, and Roberto Traven, who also sucks. Frank Mir is a average fighter, and always will be in my eyes. Kongo on the other hand is the fucking man, a devasting striker, who I think is one of the best in the division and could take out anybody on the feet, of course his ground game isn't the greatest, but he has never tapped. I hope he keeps it standing, I know Mirs takedowns aren't the greatest, and if Kongo can just keep the fight up for a few minutes then he will walk out the winner. I think Mir weathers the early storm in the first, but gets finished in the second. Kongo Round 2 TKO

Not much to say about Fitches fight except I think he will destroy. Really wish the Alves rematch would of went down.

I think this will be a great match up, Clay Guida is awsome, KenFlo is awsome, this should be a banger. I think KenFlo will take this, his stand up his pretty damn good, and his ground game is also crazy good, I think he actually edged Guida on both. Guida is tough bastard though, thats for sure. I sure as hell don't see this one ending early. KenFlo by decision.

I really, really like Stefan Struve, like a skinny Semmy Schilt he is, and I thought Semmy Schilt kicked ass. Loved his fight against the Dennis Stojnic. I am happy to see him back in the cage again so soon, and I hope he takes this fight with Buentello who I don't really care for that much.

Prelims really don't interest me too much, except for the Johnny Hendricks fight and the Alan Belcher fight. I expect them both to win here.

I'm really looking forward to this card. The 5 matches on the main card should all be exciting, and it's a card I'm really looking forward to.

At first, you could tell that Joe Silva had some fun putting this card together. We have Palhares vs. Linhares on the undercard. When Todd Duffee set the record for the quickest knockout in UFC history, he told Dana he "wanted to eat", so Silva booked him against Paul "The Burrito" Buentello. The matchup between Dennis "Superman" Hallman and John "Doomsday" Howard was originally supposed to be on this card as well, before getting moved to the TUF finale.

I think BJ vs. Diego should be a lot of fun. It should be pretty even for the first ten minutes while BJ feels Diego out, and then Diego's going to probably get impatient and make a big mistake because he feels he has to start to make something happen. That's when BJ is going to capitalize and ultimately RNC him. Diego's good, but BJ is an elite fighter at 155. I don't think Diego has what it takes for an elite performance, and he can be too aggressive for his own good, whereas BJ is extremely patient.

Frank Mir and Chieck Kongo should be a pretty interesting matchup. I think Mir's grappling is easily going to be too much for Kongo. In addition to being a much better grappler, he's also really an improved striker. Mir's going to look for the takedown early, because Kongo's ground game (none) was exposed during his fight with Cain Velasquez. Mir's going to look for the takedown, and he's eventually going to submit Kongo. There's no way this fight gets past the second.

Kenny Florian is a huge test for Clay Guida. Guida is one of the most popular fighters in the UFC, and he's on the cusp of becoming a contender in the lightweight division. Kenny Florian is unfortunately in the same boat as Jon Fitch. If GSP and BJ Penn aren't in the UFC, then those two would be the champions of their respective divisions. I think that Florian is going to be too much for Guida here. Guida's main strategy, because he doesn't have much of a standup game, is to take his opponents down and go wild. He's not going to be able to do that with Kenny. He's extremely hard to take down. Kenny's got a very good standup game, and I think he'll keep it standing up for fifteen minutes and grind his way out to a decision. This should be without a doubt, the fight of the night.

As long as Jon Fitch doesn't underestimate Mike Pierce (and I don't think he will), he'll just do what he always does and grind his way out to a decision victory. Jon Fitch is not Brock Larson. Pierce may be a good wrestler, but Fitch is undoubtedly better, and he also possesses a plus standup game and he does not get finished.

Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve is a fight I'm looking forward to. Struve is becoming one of my favorite fighters because he's a giant who subs people out. This is a pretty exciting matchup. Buentello relies on his striking, and Struve relies on his grappling. I think Struve's grappling may be too much for Buentello here. Seven of his losses have come by submission. Struve picks up the win here by submission, and he continues to rise up in the heavyweight rankings.

Well, I am just as excited for this card as the rest of you. It should be really good, from top to bottom. I mean this card is seriously stacked. So lets get to it.

Penn/Sanchez-This should be a great fight. Both men are exciting to watch when they fight. I am not a fan of either man but I have great respect for their skills. I see Diego actually starting this one out much like he did against Guida. After Penn survives the early assault I see him beginning to pick apart Diego and eventually finishing him off. Should be a fast paced, exciting title bout.

Kongo/Mir- Another fight the interests me. On one hand you have Kongo who has tremendous strikes and good ground and pound and on the other hand you have Frank Mir who has fantastic submissions and ever improving boxing. After watching the countdown to UFC107 on Spike this week I have to give the edge to Mir in this fight. We have all seen that when Kongo goes to the mat against anyone with a ground game he seems to have trouble and Mir knows this. I see it going to the ground and Mir getting an arm bar for the win. Though I will give Kongo a punchers chance.

Guida/Florian- This should be the fight of the night in my eyes. Guida will come out like a fireball as always and take it right to K-Flo. When all is said and done I believe Clay Guida will be the one standing. In other words, Guida will knock Florian out in this fight and finally we will get to see if Guida is going to make a legit run at the title.

Fitch/Pierce- Glad to see one of my favorite fighters back in the ring. I have made it clear on here that I am a strong Jon Fitch fan and I see him running through Pierce. Not to take anything away from Pierce, I just think Fitch is on a complete other level. Fitch should win this fight and be moving on to some sort of number one contenders fight to get a rematch against GSP.

Buentello/Struve- This is probably the most intriguing fight on the card to me. I strongly believe that Stefan Struve is the future of the Heavyweight division but Paul Buentello has constatly been one of those gatekeepers. If Struve has any hope of moving up the ladder he has got to beat Buentello, one of the true journey men of mixed martial arts. Struve has great submissions for a 6'11 giant but Buentello's power is some of the greatest. I see Buentello winning this fight via knockout and beginning his climb to what will hopefully be a future title shot. Also, Buentello seems lile a really cool guy, I watched an interview on Sherdog with him and he seemed real down to earth.

The undercard should be interesting to see. It has the vastly overrated Alan Belcher on it, the debut of DaMarquis Johnson, and Rouisamar Palhares who I think is a very good fighter. These should be very entertaining to watch on Spike.

Alan Belcher is not happy with his spot on the UFC 107 undercard.

The middleweight told Sherdog.com he feels he is a top-five caliber talent who is worthy of a fight with champion Anderson Silva.

Belcher’s push towards title contention took a major hit when he dropped a controversial split-decision to Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 100 in July. He stated he doesn’t look at that fight as a loss, and it should not count against him in his quest to fight for UFC gold.

What a little bitch, seriously. How can he even complain about not being on a poster or at the top of a card when he has accomplished absolutely nothing in his career. Yes he is fight for the UFC but come on, he is a mediocre fighter at best who will never live up to his abilities and will never be fighting for a UFC championship. That was quiet evident when he lost to Akiyama. I hope to god Wilson Gouveia rips his arm off in this fight and the UFC cuts Belcher so that I will never have to hear from this whinny little bitch again, at least in a UFC ring.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why BJ Penn is the baddest mofo at 155. Dominating and impressive performance. I didn't see the fight, but reading the results makes it seem that BJ fucked Diego pretty good with a cut in the 1st round. And the rest is history with BJ showing how impressive he really is. Every time Diego tried to shoot, Penn was not having that shit and scraped him off. But, we got to give it up to Sanchez for having such heart and determination. Great effort by him, but no dice. Great win for BJ and Penn marks.

Damn, now that BJ is a totally new fighter with a great attitude and top notch strength and conditioning, I would MTFO for Penn vs. Pierre 3.

Frank Mir also came out with a dominating performance and put Kongo to sleep. Again, Mir vs. Lesnar 3 would be another MTFO moment. Mir came in at the weigh in at about 260ish. Just about the same weight as Brock. I think he built up about 20 pounds of muscle mass with all that weight training because he looks really great for a heavyweight.

I love Clay Guida, but Florian did an amazing job and choked him out. Sad for Guida, but great for Florian. I wonder what's next for these two.

Not much too say about the other fights but, great job by Finch and Johnson.

So I said to myself I said "Fizzy you deserve to order another ppv." Gave myself a little Christmas present.

Alrighty first off I must say that Alan Belcher is a fucking douchebag. He looked fucking ridiculous tonight.

Heavyweight bout: Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve

Average fight. Stefan Struve is one big fucking dude, but I gotta hand it to Buentello he almost chopped that dude down. I seriously jumped off the couch when he jumped up and knocked him on his ass. Both fighters were fucking exhausted. You could just tell. Not a bad fight though. Great action and a great way to start off the evening. Got a great laugh too when they told Stefan that he lost a piece of his tooth and he didnt give a fuck.

Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida

I'm not a fan of Florian but damn he looked good. Clay is absolutely no pushover, but Florian beat him up. Guida is still one of my favorite fighters, and looked fucking intense, but Florian seems to be getting better and better each appearance, and I think hes a big candidate to fight BJ next. Also that fucking cut on Clay was brutal.

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Mike Pierce

Woulda liked to see Fitch finish Pierce and easily too, but that didn't happen. Good fight I guess. Most of the first two rounds consisted of Fitch sitting on Pierces back. The end of the third round though Pierce turned it up. If he had fought like that the whole fight he woulda dominated.

Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Cheick Kongo

Frank fucking Mir is back!!! Holy fucking shit who saw that coming tonight!!! He looked AMAZING. That punch was brutal, and he was really fucking grinding that choke. Mir looks amazing now. He lost most of his body fat and put a ton of muscle on, and not to mention that sweet tattoo. Man I fucking want Mir vs Lesnar 3!!

Lightweight Championship bout: B.J. Penn (c) vs. Diego Sanchez

Wow. Just wow. How can a man be more dominant than that against his "toughest" opponent to date. BJ just KILLED Diego. Every one of those rounds could have been scored 10-8. Diego did absolutely nothing but land 1 or 2 punches. I'm now convinced that BJ will never be beaten again unless it's against GSP or someone a shit ton bigger than him. That cut he gave Diego? Holy shit that made me cringe. That was amazing how dominant he was.

All in all a great show. I'm so happy I decided to order it!

Well it wasn't as good as what I had hoped for but thats alright. There were some truly great performances at UFC 107 and it was fun to watch.

Penn/Sanchez was an absolute slaughter, seriously. It made me remember the ass whooping that GSP put on Thiago Alves. Penn is just so damn dominate and I really don't see anyone beating him anytime soon. I saw let Penn defend his belt maybe two more times and then we will be seeing another fight with GSP. That is the only true money fight left for Penn. Also, damn do I have to give Diego some credit. He is one tough mother fucker, no joke. That cut that stopped the fight was one of the nastiest ones I have ever seen.

Mir/Kongo started out good but Mir really showed why he is one of the top guys. His punching has gotten so good and he really showed that by nearly knocking out a true puncher. His submission was sweet to watch as well. It makes me sad that this may have been Kongo's last fight in the UFC but then again he will just go to Strikeforce and that will be another huge pick up for them. That extra 10 to 20 pounds that Mir has put on is going to do him wonders especially for when he fights Lesnar again down the line.

Fitch/Pierce was a typical Jon Fitch fight. He just wears his opponents down and it is fun for me to watch. He scared me though there at the end of the fight. Pierce is one tough dude and he almost knocked Fitch out at the end. Can't wait to see \who Joe Silva puts in front of Fitch next.

Florian/Guida was exactly what I expected but reversed. I expected it to be fast and end quick, which it did. However, I did not expect to see Florian knock Guida out. Florian looked great and may make a run at another title shot. Guida on the other hand has two strikes against him now and I hope he doesn't lose again because he may get cut.

Struve/Buentello was just awesome. Two big dudes who just came out and started banging. Sure Struve may have tried some subs in the first but after that these two went to war. I have said it multiple times, Stefan Struve is the future of the Heavyweight division, the kid is no joke. Buentello may be old but he is still a very tough dude and I am very interested to see what he does next.

Solid show overall, I just wish the main event would have been more competitive.

BJ Penn shocked the hell out of me last night. What a performance. Diego Sanchez came into this fight the best shape he's ever been in, and as determined as he's ever been, and BJ EASILY tore his ass apart. Unbelievable. BJ Penn, I think I would have to say now, is right up there with Anderson Silva and GSP as the best Pound 4 Pound Fighter in the World, but unlike those other 2... he doesn't excel at just one thing; he's great at it ALL. Boxing: superb, Jiu-Jitsu: superb, and Wrestling: superb. This guy is the greatest all-around fighter on Earth. I said it.

Mir was also awesome last night. Tremendous performance. However, seeing him fight so well was just another reminded how much it sucks Brock Lesnar is out right now. The Mir we saw last night vs. the Brock Lesnar we saw at UFC 100 would be beyond spectacular, and an impossible one to call. But with Lesnar out, unfortunately we won't see that fight for quite sometime. As a BIG Frank Mir fan though, I cannot wait to see what's in his future.

Kenny Florian shocked the hell out of me last night, and him dominating Clay Guida like he did shows just how fucking Godly BJ Penn is. BJ made Kenny look like his wrestling was absolute crap. But KFlo showed last night that that's FAR from the truth. He out wrestled, out worked, and just flat out out classed Clay Guida last night, and I for one could not believe it. Very impressive performance.

Fitch bores the hell out of me, guys, but once again he wins. The guy is just hard to beat, and unless your name is GSP, I don't see a him losing a Welterweight fight in quite sometime, unless BJ moves up to 170 to fight some contender since there's basically no one left in the Welterweight Division for him to destroy (well, if Maynard beats Diaz, he'll undoubtedly be the top contender, but I don't see Maynard beating Diaz, so yeah).

And I agree with Fizzy that Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve was an average fight at best. Nothing too special if you ask me. Both put on good performances, but I agreed with the judges decision in giving the decision to Struve. Struve dominated round 1, Buentello easily won round 2, and Struve clearly won round 3.

All in all, great show for a Penn and Mir fan such as myself. Disappointed by Guida, but it is what it is.

Main card

* Lightweight Championship bout: B.J. Penn (c) vs. Diego Sanchez
WHAT A FIGHT! WOW! there's really nothing to say except if Diego didn't have that cut, this fight would've been fight of the night for sure.

* Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Cheick Kongo

I'll tell ya Mir putting Kongo to sleep was very exciting to watch. this showed everyone why Mir is the MAN! Kongo had no chance!

* Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Mike Pierce
I wasn't surprised by the decision. Fitch was THAT MUCH better. it was a close fight I'll give you that.

* Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida

I was very surprised by Guida's poor performance in the fight. Florian showed he was the better fighter however. I'd like to see a remach between the two.

* Heavyweight bout: Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve
I like Stefan Struve's potential. I DON'T however want him to be another Hong Man Choi though. I liked how he shrugged off the chipped tooth. now that's a fighter.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! MY 100TH POST! YAY FOR ME :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back