UCF

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
At 11 A.M. Eastern Standing Time while I was paying homage at the kingdom (eating at burger king) in the UCF student union I was watching t.v. and enjoying my onion rings. While eating I began checking out this girl with a fat ass walking across the room. My eyes followed her through the union. As she was leaving she walked by a kid on a computer. My eyes instantly jumped from the ass to the screen as I realized this kid was on WZ.

So I realized a few things....

A. I was more interested in which one of you guys it was then following that ass and it was a rly nice ass....
B. Bk Onion rings have really stepped up their game and
C. A nice ass can really get my attention
D. So who was it?

There are 16,000+ members and only a very small portion of them post in The Cage. The chances of you figuring out who it was are slim to none.

If you logged on at the same time in the same place the mod staff might have gotten a same IP address alert. If they did it's actually not hard to figure out who it was. It's troubling a mod long enough to look it up.

Was it the forums? Because I know quite a few people in my town that visit the main site. If they aren't on the forums (none of them are) Then fuck them. If you see someone on the forums, they are most likely a noob, or a rather unkown poster. Or it could be someone cool you didn't even know lived by you.

Was it the forums? Because I know quite a few people in my town that visit the main site. If they aren't on the forums (none of them are) Then fuck them. If you see someone on the forums, they are most likely a noob, or a rather unkown poster. Or it could be someone cool you didn't even know lived by you.

He was def in the forums. I'm not sure if he was a member.

Hmm I might be able to help you, if I remember to when I'm on here, I could try to look at people's profiles on here and possibly find someone with information about UCF. I'm thinking that if they are an actual member most likely they will have a few posts so it shoudn't be all to hard.

I'll see what I can do.

I wonder how the UCF people feel that USF is keeping them out of a Big East invite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back