• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Typography?

Raven

Nevermore..
Anyone here into it? I jus recently got into and and i found this picture that is a skull comprised of the 7 deadly sins in word form. I've found four of the seven and was wondering if any one of you could help me find the last three? the ones I see are gluttony in the mouth, wrath and envy in the top and below that is sloth. Thanks if anyone helps out with this

images

thats the image

The last three I'm looking for are lust,pride and envy

Too small. Pride is across the bottom of the jaw though.

Edit: Lust is really shit, but it's around the nose. The S is the most obvious character.

I made it bigger. Lust and Envy is obvious when bigger.
imagesqtbnANd9GcR105qMwVBOE4lebGV0hEMwPrdGvJep60vhOp9T8bF9HK98vrG10g.jpg

Anyone here into it? I jus recently got into and and i found this picture that is a skull comprised of the 7 deadly sins in word form. I've found four of the seven and was wondering if any one of you could help me find the last three? the ones I see are gluttony in the mouth, wrath and envy in the top and below that is sloth. Thanks if anyone helps out with this

images

thats the image

The last three I'm looking for are lust,pride and envy

Don't you mean greed? I found it at the top;).

Reactions: IHW
lol yea paralyzer, my mistake. Thank you Lee and gelgarin very much.

EDIT: Lee..at a better look, thats not envy to the right of Lust. lust takes up the whole nose area acorss there. Still can't find envy. I'll keep looking

Heres a bigger picture and more clear

102710_7_deadly_sins_tee_1.jpg

EDIT AGAIN: I think I found envy..like right above the eyes..the N seperates the 2 eyes. The E goes down towards the L in Lust, the N seperates the 2 eyes, the V is the other part that seperates the eyes, the Y is pretty obvious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back