• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins

aboynameddirt

It Only Gets Worse
Tyler Black, former ROH World Champion, is currently working in the WWE's developmental territory FCW under the name Seth Rollins.

Now, I was a huge Tyler Black fan during his time in ROH and I would really love for him to make it up to WWE and succeed there, but I'm just not sure if I see it actually working out for him or not.

Just a few simple questions for everyone...

Do you see Tyler Black/Seth Rollins making onto the main WWE roster?
Would you like to see him there?
How far can you see him going in the WWE or even elsewhere?

Just interested in everyone else's thoughts, let me know.

Do you see Tyler Black/Seth Rollins making onto the main WWE roster?
I heard that he was going to be on the next season of NXT, but I'm not sure if that is a fact. I disagree with that decision, but that is just my personal opinion. Being a fan of his, I would like to see him brought in through vignettes or just have him show up in some capacity.

Would you like to see him there?
Without a doubt. I was a fan of his in ROH, and feel that he has a lot to offer. He really put on some five star matches near the end of his ROH run, and did nothing but improve from the first time I seen him.

How far can you see him going in the WWE or even elsewhere?
I think if he continues to improve and WWE invests a little time in him he could become a transitional champion at the very least. It's really a crap shoot with WWE or TNA, if they want to invest time in him, he could be a World champion one day or at least U.S. or IC champion. Then again I felt the same about Chris Harris when WWE signed him, and Nigel McGuiness when TNA signed him, and look what happened.

To answer your three questions.
1.) Of course Seth Rollins is going to make it to the main roster. It's absurd to me that Rollins has been in Fcw for as long as he has but Rollins is still relatively young I believe he's around 24, 25 I'm guessing. I really hope wwe doesn't put him on nxt that show is an absolutely fucking train wreck and has been completely useless after season one. I actually nxt hurts more than helps because the contestants look like jokes with all the stupid shit they do.
2.) I would absolutely fucking love to see Rollins on the main roster him and Daniel Bryan could have some more great matches as they did in Roh.
3.) Obviously Rollins would jump into the mid card when he gets brought up but as far as he could go who knows? A lot of people compare him to cm punk lets get this straight people he's not punk as far as in ring Punks superior and Punk blows him out of the water in promos. I honestly believe if he could put a couple more pounds and get better at promos he could truely be a top tier player in the wwe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back