• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Very Imporant messages.

Here’s a link for two causes that mean a lot to me and hope that everyone can take the time to put a stop to these evil people

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-the-savage-and-sickening-trophy-and-sport-hunting/

This is a petition to help put a stop to big game hunting. Big game hunting is one of the most terrible horrific acts that man can take part in. How can murder be considered a sport? These hunters are some of the stupidest and lowest form of human being they should be ashamed of themselves. How do you get pride out of killing an innocent animal in its home? How does that make you a man? A real man wouldn't kill for entrainment. You have these hunters who kill endangered species; humans are going to be responsible for the extinction of the tiger, rhino, wolves and many more. There’s no cause in doing what they do, they just end up stuffing the animal and hanging it's head on their wall. I'd like to shoot one of those stupid hunters while they are in their home minding their own business. A hunters head would look great on my wall and maybe he would then know how it feels to kill an innocent animal for self-enjoyment. When I hear about human’s taking part in these acts I'm ashamed of my human race.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/28/Stop-Selling-Fur-Kardashians/

This is a petition to help put a stop to the Kardasians selling fur products in their clothing line. The Kardashians are another group of people who make me sick. They are some of the worst people, they don't do anything and they have money because there dad was a lawyer. There not special in anyway, being rich shouldn't make you famous. The Kardasians are stupid talentless losers who are only famous because they have money. Then it makes me more sick that you have all these clueless people who support them, the funny thing is they can't give you a real intelligent response to why they like The Kardashians. I don't find any of them to be good looking or entertaining. Then you have the Kardasians open their own clothing line where they are selling fur clothing made from real animals. Murder shouldn't be a sport and murder defiantly shouldn't be used for fashion. The Kardashians have been told before how their fur clothing causes the murder and torture of innocent animals but they don't care. Today we can easily make fake fur products that have the same look and feel to a murdered tortured animal jacket. Anyone who wears any type of clothing made from animal should be ashamed of themselves.

I hope that you take the time to look into this and sign the petition. This is a very serious topic and needs to put a stop to now. This very good website with hundreds of different petitions to sign for all different important issues.

Here’s a link for two causes that mean a lot to me and hope that everyone can take the time to put a stop to these evil people

Oh here we go. :rolleyes:

This is a petition to help put a stop to big game hunting. Big game hunting is one of the most terrible horrific acts that man can take part in.

You obviously never seen 1 Guy One Jar.

How can murder be considered a sport?

When you make it a competition against one another to kill something, then it becomes a sport.

These hunters are some of the stupidest and lowest form of human being they should be ashamed of themselves.

God forbid some of these people big game hunt to get a pay check to support their children.

How do you get pride out of killing an innocent animal in its home? How does that make you a man?

That same innocent animal like the Lion make a living eating helpless Elk. How do you call man evil when the Lion would hunt Human if it had the capacity to do so.

A real man wouldn't kill for entrainment. You have these hunters who kill endangered species; humans are going to be responsible for the extinction of the tiger, rhino, wolves and many more.

If I remember correctly, professional big game hunters follow laws and rules against killing endangered animals. You're thinking of the term Poachers.

There’s no cause in doing what they do, they just end up stuffing the animal and hanging it's head on their wall.

Your point?

I'd like to shoot one of those stupid hunters while they are in their home minding their own business.A hunters head would look great on my wall and maybe he would then know how it feels to kill an innocent animal for self-enjoyment. When I hear about human’s taking part in these acts I'm ashamed of my human race.

Did you put this here to help convince everyone you are a crazy person?

This is a petition to help put a stop to the Kardasians selling fur products in their clothing line.

Oh here we go again. :rolleyes:

The Kardashians are another group of people who make me sick.

Something we can both agree on.

They are some of the worst people, they don't do anything and they have money because there dad was a lawyer.

And I guess their apparent clothing doesn't make them a single penny.

There not special in anyway, being rich shouldn't make you famous.

It does when you start banging a bunch of rich, black dudes.

The Kardasians are stupid talentless losers who are only famous because they have money.

I think we get it already...

Then it makes me more sick that you have all these clueless people who support them, the funny thing is they can't give you a real intelligent response to why they like The Kardashians.

I bet they're tossing and turning at night because of this.

I don't find any of them to be good looking or entertaining.

You were saying?

Then you have the Kardasians open their own clothing line where they are selling fur clothing made from real animals.

You mean doing what people have been doing for thousands of years? Those evil bitches.

Murder shouldn't be a sport and murder defiantly shouldn't be used for fashion.

Um, hunting and using the animal hide as clothing has been a tradition that has been passed on since the stone ages. Get used to it.

The Kardashians have been told before how their fur clothing causes the murder and torture of innocent animals but they don't care.

Why should they? They make plenty of money. It is not like it is against the law to sell fur clothing.

Today we can easily make fake fur products that have the same look and feel to a murdered tortured animal jacket. Anyone who wears any type of clothing made from animal should be ashamed of themselves.

Why should they be?

I hope that you take the time to look into this and sign the petition. This is a very serious topic and needs to put a stop to now. This very good website with hundreds of different petitions to sign for all different important issues.

Good luck with the petitions.

I personally wouldn't partake in big game hunting, because I don't see the point of shooting something unless you're doing so in self defense or you're going to eat it. But I do see why big game hunting would be exciting, and people who do it are certainly not evil.

When you make it a competition against one another to kill something, then it becomes a sport.

It's killing an animal if anything then it's just competitive murder

God forbid some of these people big game hunt to get a pay check to support their children.

There are many other my humane jobs out there

That same innocent animal like the Lion make a living eating helpless Elk. How do you call man evil when the Lion would hunt Human if it had the capacity to do so.

but they don't lions live in open nature humans though enter the lions house and kill the lion

If I remember correctly, professional big game hunters follow laws and rules against killing endangered animals. You're thinking of the term Poachers.

Poachers Hunters same thing both killing for money

Your point?

Read my first post again

At least I show compassion for all living species

If they didn't have a filthy rich dad they wouldn't have never been able to open this top of the line clothing line

I only support people with talent or have fame due to contributing something good to mankind

I think you don't

Kardashian fans are brainless

You were saying?

You mean doing what people have been doing for thousands of years? Those evil bitches.

So because we have been doing it for thousands of years makes it right People have been molesting kids too for thousands of years does that make that right

Um, hunting and using the animal hide as clothing has been a tradition that has been passed on since the stone ages. Get used to it.

Tradition is not for individuals and we live in a time where fake fur can easily be made

Why should they? They make plenty of money. It is not like it is against the law to sell fur clothing.

It should be they can also make plenty of money selling fake fur too. That's why I'm asking people to sign this petition

Why should they be?

Because murder is not a sport or fashion

Thank you

Your point?

You were saying?

Why should they be?

276506_199940370064914_5173684_n.jpg

None because right now I don't have a job and barely make anything on unemployment and I wasn't makeing a lot at the job I had. Once I start makeing real money I plan on doing more for my causes and helping out animals in need for now all I can do is sign this petition. I know it isn't a lot but at least I'm doing something to help make my voice be heard.

You do realize that most of the money that people pay for hunting license go to wildlife conservation groups? Also, that a good chunk of the meat is given to charities throughout the United States. That for some species of animals such as snow geese that if hunters didn't shoot them that they'd become over inhabited and would consume most of their resources causing a great decline in population for not only them but other animals as well. This could then cause that species to become extinct along with the animals that depend on it for food.

You know what? I'm not a fan of hunting, and I don't like wearing fur. But your attitude makes me want to club a baby seal to death.

The Misson

I agree with what you are saying Avoiding over population is one thing.I just have a problem with big game hunting being a sport just the idea of killing for competion makes no sense to me I have the same exact problems with poachers. I feel the same way about fur i actually have a lot more of a problem for people who wear fur then hunt

Sanka Coffie

whats wrong with my attitude?

I completely agree with you when it comes to hunting just for the sake of hunting. For me I either 1. Eat the meat from the animal I kill (Yes, I am a hunter) or 2. Donate the meat to charity.

Isn't it still "better" to kill animals who live free in forests and eat them than to buy muscles of animals who lived in factory farms? You dismiss their interest in living in both cases, but also lot of other interests when supporting the animal industry. Both is unnecessary, but the consumer is just as responsible as the hunter. If you want hunting banned, the first thing to do is establishing that animals have interests that have to be regarded regardless of species, but that affects a lot of aspects of today's life and is a long road to go.

I'll admit freely to not having seen hard data on the subject, but my understanding is that well controlled hunting can be beneficial to the population of species depending on the conditions of their environment, even if they are endangered.

This is a petition to help put a stop to big game hunting. Big game hunting is one of the most terrible horrific acts that man can take part in. How can murder be considered a sport? These hunters are some of the stupidest and lowest form of human being they should be ashamed of themselves. How do you get pride out of killing an innocent animal in its home? How does that make you a man? A real man wouldn't kill for entrainment. You have these hunters who kill endangered species; humans are going to be responsible for the extinction of the tiger, rhino, wolves and many more. There’s no cause in doing what they do, they just end up stuffing the animal and hanging it's head on their wall. I'd like to shoot one of those stupid hunters while they are in their home minding their own business. A hunters head would look great on my wall and maybe he would then know how it feels to kill an innocent animal for self-enjoyment. When I hear about human’s taking part in these acts I'm ashamed of my human race.

How is big game hunting a sport? For the same reasons others eluded to. My father and I hunt for sport and its fucking exhilarating. How does it make me a man? Because I have opposable thumbs and rational thought. But seriously, I don't hunt to make myself a "real man", I do it because its exciting and hunting is an art. And sorry, I've never killed a tiger, rhino, wolves or anything endangered. I'm not sure what others do with the meat, but I BBQ it with a bunch of friends (fucking love deer meat).

So if you're looking to hunt a "stupid hunter" like me, come to Toronto one day and try your luck.

On behalf of the human race, we're ashamed of you.

Well you all seemed to miss the point I was trying to make. If you actually read the article on the petition sight you would have maybe got more information. How can someone call it right for someone to kill a innocent animal just to stuff. There is nothing right to that what at all. Its murder

And how anyone could be defending the Kardashians. Do you even know what they do to those animals they torture them they even skin the animals when they are alive? You have to be a real heartless person to wear fur. When they have been told about how they are torturing the animals so people can buy their fur and they don’t care. The Kardashians are talentless stupid ****es and the fact that how many people support them and people who watch there show is proof that people are just really dumb. Animals shouldn't be killed so some asshole can wear a coat. Animals have souls just like us and animals have feelings just like us it is not fair to them that they have to be killed to someone can wear them. If more people actually cared more our world would be a better place

Well you all seemed to miss the point I was trying to make. If you actually read the article on the petition sight you would have maybe got more information. How can someone call it right for someone to kill a innocent animal just to stuff. There is nothing right to that what at all. Its murder

And how anyone could be defending the Kardashians. Do you even know what they do to those animals they torture them they even skin the animals when they are alive? You have to be a real heartless person to wear fur. When they have been told about how they are torturing the animals so people can buy their fur and they don’t care. The Kardashians are talentless stupid ****es and the fact that how many people support them and people who watch there show is proof that people are just really dumb. Animals shouldn't be killed so some asshole can wear a coat. Animals have souls just like us and animals have feelings just like us it is not fair to them that they have to be killed to someone can wear them. If more people actually cared more our world would be a better place

tumblr_lpfqbtuu1v1qbwy3to1_500.gif

What fucking difference would it make? Why would our world be a better place?

Go back to the 60's you hippie!

Just in case you didn't realize I don't think animals have rights, call me cold but its how I feel.

It doesn't mean that I don't like animals and that I would ever kill one for fun, there's no reason to do that but on the same token animals and humans are 2 completely different species and shouldn't be held on the same level. Animal cruelty is worse than murder these days by some peoples standards.

The Crock

If you think before you speak you will find the answer to your question. That is way too easy of a question for someone not to know. If you still can't figure it out I'll gladly tell you why

deanrandterry

First off your very original joke made me chuckle

One of the main problems is that animal cruelty crimes are too light there basically a slap on the wrist. We need much harsher jail time for these people. They are the real dangers to society because if they could do it to an animal it wouldn't surprise me if they killed a human next. If you look into all the serial killers and their childhoods you will find out that pretty much all of them started off by touring animals. Animal cruelty laws should face very long jail time so there is more to risk for these people who get off on abusing animals.

If you think animal cruelty laws are fair then try to make sense of this

Michael Vick served only 23 months for dogfighting in which for over 5 years he terribly abused these dogs would hang or drown them. Now he is back with the NFL making millions but it's ok because he is helping your team win

Then we have Marc Emery a man who sold marijuana seeds from Canada get 5 years in an American prison

Is that justice?

So let me get this straight... You want to implement social change and justice....

And your plan is to come to a wrestling forum for help?

All the best with that, fella

all it is spreading your message so everyone gets a chance to hear what I'm trying to say and this isn't just a wrestling forum

and at least I can give you reassons to why I feel this way besides just saying that they are wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back