Two Potential Storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrestlingfan

Championship Contender
So we all know that Punk is feuding with Kevin Nash, or HHH whatever, and what if the texter was revealed to be HBK? HBK has had his history with John Cena and CM Punk, alike, He was also a member of the Kliq, HBK would then reveal he's the texter but he brought backup also, and HHH, HBK, Waltman, Nash and Hall would all align together, Punk would then say that he's not going to let himself go down by the senior citizens home and out comes Tyler Black, Colt Cabana, & The Kings of Wrestling, This would all set itself up for

CM Punk vs. Triple H-The Dream Match
Colt Cabana vs Shawn Michaels: The Best Friends of the Two Men above
Tyler Black vs. Sean Waltman- A good cruiserweight matchup
The Outsiders vs. The Kings of Wrestling-Tag Match

My 2nd Idea:
Before Kaitlyn was picked as the apprentice to Vickie G. on Season 3 of NXT, even though she won the competition and has never really wrestled, the apprentice to Vickie was going to be Aloisa, Aloisa was a womens wrestler on the Indie Circuit, that was a giant, Eventually WWE found some of Aloisa's pictures showing her wrestling, wrestlers who were much smaller then her, and so they replaced her with Kaitlyn,
Now that Beth and Natalya are starting a revolution they're going to need some backup, I would suggest them bringing in Alosia and first having her destroy AJ & Kaitlyn, Hell if they even wanted to bring in Naomi who can say that the only reason she wasn't picked as Winner of NXT because she was black and dark skinned at that, that they preferred the blonde, even though her (Naomi) was clearly more talented, This would spark the Divas of Doom as the first female stable.

Some interesting ideas but HBK is retire and he ain't no Hogan or Flair to come back and wrestle.The second one I thought the tall one was fired.

Some interesting ideas but HBK is retire and he ain't no Hogan or Flair to come back and wrestle.The second one I thought the tall one was fired.

True but here's what makes HBK different from Hogan or Flair, Flair announced his retirement and had his farewell get together, then 2 years later we see him in TNA, It would be dumb for him to come out of retirement but it won't be as much as a shame if he did it in the own company he retired in.

Tall one was fired but they could bring her back.

How do you see Scott Hall being able to wrestle? He can barely live let alone put on a match worth watching.

And I stopped reading when you mentioned Sean Waltman. I don't want to see him anywhere near a wrestling ring.

How do you see Scott Hall being able to wrestle? He can barely live let alone put on a match worth watching.

And I stopped reading when you mentioned Sean Waltman. I don't want to see him anywhere near a wrestling ring.

Don't see how Nash is that good compared to Hall.

You've basically taken what most are thinking and scrambled it to make what would be an awful event.

Punk hinted Triple H is bringing back his "cronies", in the Kliq. But WWE would never allow Scott Hall onto television, have you seen the state of the guy? Only a couple months ago he was bed ridden after going on a boozer. He can barely walk, talk, he blatantly sided with Larry Zybsko when Larry attacked Chris Jericho and considering WWE are probably trying to get Jericho back in the near future there is no chance of Scott Hall appearing on WWE television; that'd be the biggest shock of the year if they allow it.

Then, Black who is now known as Rollins is slated to be on the next season of NXT. WWE will probably acknowledge him for his independant work but they're not going to acknowledge him to the extent you're suggesting when hes never actually worked a notable program with CM Punk. Punk aligning with his real life best friends is believable but Rollins isn't.

And the second one at least makes sense, but Aloisa isn't even making independant appearences at the moment, not since she competed in what was described as a drastic dark match before an iMPACT! taping back in March. I do understand the idea of creating the Divas of Doom into an actual stable, but finding more women built like that isn't going to be easy.

You've basically taken what most are thinking and scrambled it to make what would be an awful event.

Punk hinted Triple H is bringing back his "cronies", in the Kliq. But WWE would never allow Scott Hall onto television, have you seen the state of the guy? Only a couple months ago he was bed ridden after going on a boozer. He can barely walk, talk, he blatantly sided with Larry Zybsko when Larry attacked Chris Jericho and considering WWE are probably trying to get Jericho back in the near future there is no chance of Scott Hall appearing on WWE television; that'd be the biggest shock of the year if they allow it.

Then, Black who is now known as Rollins is slated to be on the next season of NXT. WWE will probably acknowledge him for his independant work but they're not going to acknowledge him to the extent you're suggesting when hes never actually worked a notable program with CM Punk. Punk aligning with his real life best friends is believable but Rollins isn't.

And the second one at least makes sense, but Aloisa isn't even making independant appearences at the moment, not since she competed in what was described as a drastic dark match before an iMPACT! taping back in March. I do understand the idea of creating the Divas of Doom into an actual stable, but finding more women built like that isn't going to be easy.

True but Punk could easily introduce Black as a former ROH Roster member like he did with Colt Cabana

And like I said before the Divas of Doom, doesn't have to be power divas, I do still believe in using Aloisa but I did say also, Naomi would be in the group also.

True but Punk could easily introduce Black as a former ROH Roster member like he did with Colt Cabana

Punk never did that. Colt Cabana is his real life best friend, he said hello to him. He didn't mention any direct reference between Ring of Honor and Colt Cabana. Punk is also best friends with Kings of Wrestling in real life, but he and Black have no previous connection.

And like I said before the Divas of Doom, doesn't have to be power divas, I do still believe in using Aloisa but I did say also, Naomi would be in the group also.

If I remember correctly, Naomi isn't that big. She is kind of the opposite of what Natalya and Beth are going for; the only similarity she has is that miniscule resemblance to Jacqueline but she doesn't have the skill of Jackie or the mean streak.

Punk never did that. Colt Cabana is his real life best friend, he said hello to him. He didn't mention any direct reference between Ring of Honor and Colt Cabana. Punk is also best friends with Kings of Wrestling in real life, but he and Black have no previous connection.

If I remember correctly, Naomi isn't that big. She is kind of the opposite of what Natalya and Beth are going for; the only similarity she has is that miniscule resemblance to Jacqueline but she doesn't have the skill of Jackie or the mean streak.

But he mentioned Ring of Honor in his shoot promo, I do think if he does have an ROH Invasion with the Cult of Personality being the name of the faction it could work out.

Beth and Natalya never said they didn't want skinny divas, They just said they wanted Divas that knew how to wrestle and weren't just cuties, It was just coincidence that they were the only 2 who could wrestle AND were bigger then usual.

Don't think Shawn Michael who got retired by the Undertaker would come back from retirement to wrestle a guy most people no nothing about.

But he mentioned Ring of Honor in his shoot promo, I do think if he does have an ROH Invasion with the Cult of Personality being the name of the faction it could work out.

CM Punk Shoot Transcript said:
I’m leaving with the WWE Championship on July 17th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Maybe…I’ll go back to Ring of Honor.

(Punk looks at the camera and waves)

Hey, Colt Cabana, how you doing?

Punk said he would bring the WWE Championship to Ring of Honor once he left with it, this all happened over a month ago. The sense in an ROH Invasion is gone, Punk forming a faction to fend off Triple H or the powers that be is inevitble but them basing it totally around hurling former ROH alumni into it is asinine.

Cabana joining makes sense, he was fired by John Laurinitas over the phone, he has a reason to be pissed at the regime. Claudio Castagnoli makes sense, he too was fired by John Laurinitas for attitude problems before he even made a development appearence. Chris Hero makes sense because he and Castagnoli are the best team currently in the world in many peoples eyes and he's best friends with CM Punk.

Tyler Black's time in the sun came after Punk left Ring of Honor, he has no previous connection with Punk. And again, he is slated for the next season of NXT.

Beth and Natalya never said they didn't want skinny divas, They just said they wanted Divas that knew how to wrestle and weren't just cuties, It was just coincidence that they were the only 2 who could wrestle AND were bigger then usual.

No, they said they were sick of the pretty, cute little Diva's; if they had something against skinny people they'd be in shit for it. Their angle isn't about how to wrestle its, Eve Torres has became one of the best all-around in-ring Diva's, why doesn't she join?

They're the two big Diva's. They are the Diva's you're supposed to fear. Who else is? Kharma. Once she pops out King Kong and has maternal leave, this will probably play out. There is a chance others are brought into the Diva's of Doom, but only ones that suit the image. Naomi, ain't one of them.

IF they were going to do it, they'd call it "The Voiceless" like it's been hinted at.
IN FACT when Colt was first mentioned it was me (in a thread somewhere) that proposed the ROH invasion angle. It got a mixed response and now I think people are starting to think "It just won't happen." Me included.

Hall won't be able to wrestle.
X-Pac is...not worth having in the ring.
HHH - Don't want him in the ring too much.
Nash - Bad knee? No-one remember this? So he wouldn't last if he DID have matches.

They would NEED a group of people extra to the kliq JUST to run the angle...not gunna happen.

The idea is absurd, and it will never happen.

CM Punk vs Triple H - Yes, It probably will happen, most likely at Survivor Series.

Colt Cobana vs Shawn Michaels - Absoutely no chance. Shawn Michaels is retired and will stay retired, he will never compete in the ring again. You asked what makes him different than Hogan and Flair, What makes him different is that he is Shawn Michaels, he is in great condition healthwise, he is well off financially. Hogan and Flair have always been about money.

Tyler Black vs Sean Waltman - Sean Waltman works for Triple H off-screen. He is well past his prime and has absolutely no buisness in a wrestling ring, let alone on television. Waltman may very well become an on-screen character in this current Punk vs HHH's Cronies storyline, but I doubt he will become a legit competitor ever again.

KOR vs The Outsiders - Never, EVER. Scott Hall is near death and you would actually want to see him compete in the ring again. Check out the clips of him at indy shows a few months ago, he needs help to get in and out of the ring now, he actualy had someone in the ring holding him up so he didn't hit the deck. I doubt he will ever be seen on WWE Tv again, thankfully. Kevin Nash on the other hand is in great condition for a man of his size and age, he will probably face CM Punk at NOC

Your whole idea for the ROH Squad vs The Kliq is ridiculous, sorry bro but this is pure fantasy and it will never happen.

Punk said he would bring the WWE Championship to Ring of Honor once he left with it, this all happened over a month ago. The sense in an ROH Invasion is gone, Punk forming a faction to fend off Triple H or the powers that be is inevitble but them basing it totally around hurling former ROH alumni into it is asinine.

Cabana joining makes sense, he was fired by John Laurinitas over the phone, he has a reason to be pissed at the regime. Claudio Castagnoli makes sense, he too was fired by John Laurinitas for attitude problems before he even made a development appearence. Chris Hero makes sense because he and Castagnoli are the best team currently in the world in many peoples eyes and he's best friends with CM Punk.

Tyler Black's time in the sun came after Punk left Ring of Honor, he has no previous connection with Punk. And again, he is slated for the next season of NXT.

It's not insane given that WWE are now cross-promoting with ROH so talent could be coming over. Also again this faction isn't based on personal lives, As long as you were in ROH it will work out.

No, they said they were sick of the pretty, cute little Diva's; if they had something against skinny people they'd be in shit for it. Their angle isn't about how to wrestle its, Eve Torres has became one of the best all-around in-ring Diva's, why doesn't she join?

They're the two big Diva's. They are the Diva's you're supposed to fear. Who else is? Kharma. Once she pops out King Kong and has maternal leave, this will probably play out. There is a chance others are brought into the Diva's of Doom, but only ones that suit the image. Naomi, ain't one of them.

They said they were sick of the cute divas with fake boobs, and flipping their hair, and doing stink faces, but Naomi could fit in the group also, I mean she would have a reason given she was obviously more talented then Kaitlyn on NXT, but probably didn't win because of appearance. And yes their angle is about real Divas who can wrestle, Eve Torres hasn't improved that drastically especially now that she shakes her booty during entrances now.

It's not insane given that WWE are now cross-promoting with ROH so talent could be coming over. Also again this faction isn't based on personal lives, As long as you were in ROH it will work out.

Wait, WHAT?!!

Since when in the fuck are Ring of Honor and WWE cross promoting? WWE are bringing talent who perform in Ring of Honor without contracts in to perform before the producers. That isn't cross promoting! KOW were brought in with the intention of signing them, which they have. Jimmy Jacobs was brought in for a try out because he isn't under an ROH contract.

The Young Bucks haven't even appeared with Ring of Honor yet since their TNA release, Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky are from Pro Wrestling Guerrila so therefore that ain't cross promoting between WWE and ROH.

So please, explain to me how in the fuck WWE and Ring of Honor are cross-promoting? If they were cross-promoting there would be a hundred threads about it by now!

They said they were sick of the cute divas with fake boobs, and flipping their hair, and doing stink faces, but Naomi could fit in the group also, I mean she would have a reason given she was obviously more talented then Kaitlyn on NXT, but probably didn't win because of appearance. And yes their angle is about real Divas who can wrestle, Eve Torres hasn't improved that drastically especially now that she shakes her booty during entrances now.

What show are you fucking watching? Please, do you watch old episodes of Nitro and presume its WWE? It's not! Or do you just read the written results and throw together this crap on will?

They never mentioned fake boobs or flipping hair.

[YOUTUBE]gg-5Zb36qK4[/YOUTUBE]

"The days of the cute, perky, Princesses are over!"

That's what Natalya said, and she said the same thing as Beth had said the week before. They said the same thing on Twitter, so please explain what the fuck you're rambling on about?

Naomi didn't win because she's boring. Kaitlyn was fun and in the center of an angle on the WWE's main programming, of course she was going to win. They basically fixed it for her to win. Naomi was boring as a piece of white dry wall, she couldn't fit because she doesn't have the size! Or she hasn't exhibited the mean streak which Natalya and Beth have shown.

And Eve has improved! Even in the LD we were discussing how much shes improved, she performed all of her moves in the tag match with Kelly Kelly to perfection and even her Moonsault was nicely executed. She has a single move where she shakes her ass; and even that can't take away from her overall wrestling ability because she does it before performing a standing Sommersault.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Tamina. She can work as an outside enforcer, and working with Beth/Nattie can really help her hone her skills. She also comes from a wrestling heritage which could be capitalized on, not too mention her size. You can still bring up Naomi and align her with Kaitlyn and AJ to form a resistance. AJ can wrestle, and Kaitlyn has some size to her, with the right training or program she can drastically improve. Anyone remember how far Candice Michelle came in a year?

As far as The Voiceless, replace Black with D-Bryan. Bryan has traveled a route very similar to Punk and can very easily be tied in.

Wait, WHAT?!!

Since when in the fuck are Ring of Honor and WWE cross promoting? WWE are bringing talent who perform in Ring of Honor without contracts in to perform before the producers. That isn't cross promoting! KOW were brought in with the intention of signing them, which they have. Jimmy Jacobs was brought in for a try out because he isn't under an ROH contract.

The Young Bucks haven't even appeared with Ring of Honor yet since their TNA release, Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky are from Pro Wrestling Guerrila so therefore that ain't cross promoting between WWE and ROH.

So please, explain to me how in the fuck WWE and Ring of Honor are cross-promoting? If they were cross-promoting there would be a hundred threads about it by now!

What show are you fucking watching? Please, do you watch old episodes of Nitro and presume its WWE? It's not! Or do you just read the written results and throw together this crap on will?

They never mentioned fake boobs or flipping hair.

[YOUTUBE]gg-5Zb36qK4[/YOUTUBE]

"The days of the cute, perky, Princesses are over!"

That's what Natalya said, and she said the same thing as Beth had said the week before. They said the same thing on Twitter, so please explain what the fuck you're rambling on about?

Naomi didn't win because she's boring. Kaitlyn was fun and in the center of an angle on the WWE's main programming, of course she was going to win. They basically fixed it for her to win. Naomi was boring as a piece of white dry wall, she couldn't fit because she doesn't have the size! Or she hasn't exhibited the mean streak which Natalya and Beth have shown.

And Eve has improved! Even in the LD we were discussing how much shes improved, she performed all of her moves in the tag match with Kelly Kelly to perfection and even her Moonsault was nicely executed. She has a single move where she shakes her ass; and even that can't take away from her overall wrestling ability because she does it before performing a standing Sommersault.

Jesus fucking Christ.

About the Ring & Honor and WWE cross-promoting, may I am wrong but it may be in the possibility of happening.

They never fake boobs and flipping hair but that's what most of the "cute perky princesses" are made of.

Considering how Kaitlyn won and barely has appeared on TV, I'm still holding onto the fact that WWE could've easily picked her because of her looks more then her actual talent.

And Eve shaking her booty just shows how much WWE uses their Diva as eyecanu, Sorry but she's still sloppy in the ring,

yeah i like the ROH invasions but aint the invaders usually protraded as heels?? I think the story go turn out with a grudge match or two and have steph turn out to be the texter??(I didnt see all of raw i didnt even know about a txt)

I think the divas of doom would be awesome but i think actually naming them the divas of doom would be kinda stupid i just dont like da word doom lol but i perfer it be tamina and ?????? Is it any fcw girls that can be brought up??? The 6foot diva not going to happen only because of the reason she got fired (extoic pictures) and that reason is kinda stupid because kaitlyn has lesbian pictures but still is employed

About the Ring & Honor and WWE cross-promoting, may I am wrong but it may be in the possibility of happening.

"May" means there is a chance you're correct. Instead, you're categorically incorrect. In every word of the spectrum. Where did you read this shit? Ring of Honor have never, and WWE have never had any report where they cross-promote. Making an association where-as WWE are allowed to freely ask un-contrcated talents for try-outs is a totally different thing.

There is a possibility that Mae Young may become WWE Champion; but you didn't say possibility. So therefore, back-up your opinions with facts or don't back them up at all.

They never fake boobs and flipping hair but that's what most of the "cute perky princesses" are made of.

Considering how Kaitlyn won and barely has appeared on TV, I'm still holding onto the fact that WWE could've easily picked her because of her looks more then her actual talent.

They never implied anything about boobs or hair. They mean't that they're tired of the joyous, happy, pretty Diva's. Take away the boobs from Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Eve or AJ and they are still hot. I don't know what planet you're on.

And Eve shaking her booty just shows how much WWE uses their Diva as eyecanu, Sorry but she's still sloppy in the ring,

You. Are. Dumb. You know that? They've been eye-candy since the days of Sunny. They'll be eye-candy tomorrow and they'll be eye-candy in a decade. Thanks for pointing it out, Captain Obvious! Eve isn't sloppy in the ring, come up with a more detailed analysis of her in-ring work than that, you could say anybody is sloppy. And your opinion on wrestling related matters no matter what it be shall forever be questioned after this thread because half of what you say is hypothetical and the other is pure nonesense.

yeah i like the ROH invasions but aint the invaders usually protraded as heels?? I think the story go turn out with a grudge match or two and have steph turn out to be the texter??(I didnt see all of raw i didnt even know about a txt)

First off i totally agree with you that I believe it will come down to something like Steph had Triple Hs phone and she was the one who texted Nash. I def think thats where this is headed.

Now as far as this thread goes, DUDE....the idea as far as what they call "Dream Matches" or a Dream Card" yeah that would be ok but "reality" NO CHANCE IN HELL.

Like everyone has told you Scott Hall is on death Row. The guy can barely walk, or move at all for that matter and it is a complete shame because hes only in his early 50s and you would think that one of the all time greats is now about 75 years old for what hes done to his body.

As far as Waltman goes, hes working behind the scenes and whereas he may make an appearance before the whole Cm Punk, Triple H and Kevin nash saga is over I dont think X-pac or 6-Pac or the 1-2-3- Kid or whatever the hell his name is this week will be competing in a WWE ring and as far as the greates wrestler of all time...The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels goes, he said it many times that he will not be like so many others who came before him and said they were retiring and came back. He said that his mtach with Taker was his last match and trust me it was. The ROH thing may work but other then Colt idk much about those guys. But the Kliq angle its good to dream buddy but it will never...eeeeeeeeeeeeever be a reality!!!!!!

I think your first idea is cool...on paper and maybe if it could have happened about six years ago. A lot of your scenario depends on guys to perform who haven't performed well in about 15 years. Scott Hall was a mess even in WCW. It's a testament to how crazy life can be that he's still alive, going from what we've all heard. You may as well ask Jake Roberts to show up and wrestle; at least Jake would have a better chance of showing up than Scott. I liked Scott back when he was Razor and I cheered for him to get to the top after he left, but the road that man has taken in life is just tragic, and I no longer feel sympathy, for him. To ask him to wrestle now, especially against top tier talent like The Kings is just suicidal booking. Maybe if Scott had stayed in decent shape like Nash, then it could have been awesome. But, being as the way things are, I wouldn't ever depend on Scott Hall as a booker or as a person, probably.

I'm not going to say that Sean Waltmen has never been good; in WCW, he wasn't that bad. In fact, he put on some pretty fine Cruiserweight matches. Sure, he wasn't Rey or Malenko, Jericho or Juventud, or probably even Kidman, but he put on some perfectly fine matches, IMO. Now, I didn't like X-Pac because I felt like he was just annoying, especially when paired against the equally annoying Shane McMahon, and as a person I don't think I'd like Waltman because he comes across as a sleaze and an idiot, which I admit is perfectly unfair of me to say of him, but that is how I feel. I wouldn't care to see Waltman back on TV. As far as the Kliq is concerned, I do think Waltman was the one riding other people's coattails, if there was one at all.

I enjoy seeing Nash back, but if anything should be learned from TNA's recent failures, it's that Hall and Waltman shouldn't be working, at this point in their lives. I'm not one of these people who would hate to see HBK come back, though I doubt he will or should, but I'd appreciate it, all the same. Like I said, this angle seems cool on paper with name value alone, but in reality, it would probably be pretty bad with Hall being who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back