• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Angles in TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
source: pwinsider

TNA has confirmed that Karen Angle (the wife of TNA champion Kurt Angle) has been signed to a contract. This now makes her an official member of the roster.

Well I really dont see the point in having Kurt's wife on the roster if she is just going to his valet at times, but i guess its now going to be a full time thing. So we find out TNA lets some guys go and after they do that they sign Karen Angle...Kurt's wife. I just dont get it but hey it helps create more of that monster heel for Angle and the Angle household gets more money lol

i dont reckon its a big deal, i mean kurt is already there, she probably comes along to tapings and she is not bad on the mic and certainly easy on the eyes, they may just have signed her to a small contract. Dont hate it though.

i dont really hate it either she great too look at it and from the wee bit she has spoke she looks like she can talk on a mic well. Just seems odd they signed his wife is all

Am I the only one *oh wait not because my girlfriend confirmed it..* who thinks her voice is ear piercingly bad? Not all women sound like that when they are angry either...Ugh it's reminiscent of that chick from MNM...Milleena?

Also, I don't find her too attractive, she's not ugly, just kind of weird looking. Nice rack though =o

I don't really care about the contract deal as I think it'd be illegal for her to "Work" without one? I mean they could pay her by show but if they already know the length of her use, it's easier to do contract deal.

Alex~Vab

I don't think it's that bad of an idea. It keeps them together and now working together. If they were having marriage problems created by the WWE work schedule, then this is a damn good move on TNA's part. They are trying to keep the guy they are wanting to build the company around happy. I don't see a problem with it.

I knew they were having marriage problems during the WWE schedule but now with the light schedule it is good having her there.Like Shockmaster said it is a smart idea seeing as they want to keep Angle around for a while so it is a good idea.

TNA is turning into what i wish it wouldn't. Total Nonstop Angle . Don't Get me wrong i like kurt and i like tna but its just revolving around kurt way to much maybe if they get two hours they will showcase all there talent and have more matches.

TNA is turning into what i wish it wouldn't. Total Nonstop Angle . Don't Get me wrong i like kurt and i like tna but its just revolving around kurt way to much maybe if they get two hours they will showcase all there talent and have more matches.

Thats true but WWE is revolving around Cena a lot too dont ya think?They just see Kurt as the man who can carry them to big time and right now Kurt is the best thing they have got going for him.Bringing in Karen just makes it easier for Kurt to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back