Twitter.com/SCDRickyRunn

Yes, I made sure the Jacks didn't walk out winners just like I said I would. I wouldn't worry about BLT Ricky, after I take the gold off your hands I'll deal with them.

I rather earn a shot and look impressive than earn a shot because I sucked the least. But hey, I guess if I was constantly on Aftershock week in, week out, I would take whatever I could get.

Wait you have to lose to get title shots? Fuck, I have to call up @J_Howard and let him know we are doing it wrong with this winning thing

Back to reality, I don't see the titles changing on Ascension. Maybe Kingdom Come if #BLT and #Strikeforce step up to the plate.

Just checked in my hotel. It still might be the early Afternoon, but I am suffering major jet lag. I will keep you guys updated. #RickyInJapan

Ignoring West, Japan is really amazing loving every minute of it. Gonna check with Vance if WZCW.com will host my press event here. #staytuned

Hey #Rickheads great news. Check out my new WZCW.Com exclusive called "Ricky:The Runndown" you got any questions, feel free to use my twitter here with the hashtags #TRR

Once I start rolling in those Austin Reynolds sized paychecks, I'm thinking of buying a home in Japan. Such an amazing country. #GottaLoveIt

Well that announcement made me a #SadRicky. I'm back in the states and I am ready for a huge match at #Ascension

Can not complain about tonight. Opened up Ascension and #RRR became the first tag team to defend the titles twice. This tweet is for you, #Rickheads.

@SCDRickyRunn unlucky with the result dude. Great performance. You and Reynolds rocked as champs. Bigger and better things ahead, my friend.

I'm getting the tea cooked up and putting on the soccer game. Hoping my boy Austin will show with #Strikeforce. #Teaparty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back