TV and Movie Battle Dome-Match #2

Who Wins?

• Aragorn

• Captain Jack Sparrow

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So I am continuing Dave's attempt at making movie characters battle each other with an interesting match-up. I am also introducing a poll to go along with th thread as this is how we can get a clear winner and also help get views. Sow ithout further ado...

Aragorn​

aragorn.jpg

Aragorn is the King of Gondor, Isiladur's heir, ranger, and overall badass. His fighting ability has been exhibited through many battles. The Battle of Minas Tirith, the battle of Helm's Deep, the battle at The Black Gate. He has slain hundreds of Orks, Urak-hai, even the occasional Cave Trolls. He has been unbeaten in any type of duel with swords and he is very cunning. He has skills of swrod as well as archer ability. He is a natural born leader as well as someone who people tend to follow. His experience is almost umatched and he honestly will give any other sowrdsman a run for his money. or should I say treasure...

Captain Jack Sparrow
Jack-Sparrow.jpg

This man is cunning, talented, and persuasive. His determination is what makes him dangerous in any fight, and his mind is what allows him to use his surroundings to his advantage. He has gone toe to toe with many foes, such as, Davy Jones, the Kracken, the British, as well as many other Pirates. Jack Sparrow is also well versed in the ability of shooting a gun and has very good accuracy. Sparrow is generally very smart and would have no problem fighting anyone. He is sneaky and more cerebral than most swordsman.

Match Information
-Only Swords/Knives are allowed in battle

The Battle Shall take place on the below battleground

IMG_0673.jpg

I have to go with Aragorn. Sorry Jack, but I'm looking at the armor that Strider wears, his brute force, and the fact that by the rules given you can't carry your gun in battle. Yes, Captain Jack is crafty, but Aragorn is a king for a reason. In a swordfight it's the aggressor I would give the win to, and Jack just doesn't have the power to match The King head-on.

Jack Sparrow may be quick with the blade, but I don't think enough force will go into his strikes since he swordfights one handed. Pound for pound Aragorn wins, unless they are battling on the Isle De Muerta, which they are not. I don't see how Jack can outsmart Aragorn in the place given.

My Pick: Aragorn

This is really no contest. Jack may be cunning and smart but he will be without any firearms in this battle and I am unsure of his sword fighting ability.

Aragorn is one of the best swordsman to have ever lived. He can go toe to toe with any swordsman out there and give them a challenge and 9 times out of 10, Aragorn is the last man standing. He is just the Stone Cold of swordsman, completley badass and without any care for others.

Jack may put up a good fight but Aragorn will take this one.

I personally gave Jack Sparrow the win in this contest. I think that his sword skills may actually be superior to Aragorns. Aragorn's style is more of one big swing, then a go for the kill shot which I think will not work against Jack Sparrow's style of blocking until you have an oppurtunity. I personally think that Jack will get the win after finally getting a cheap shot on Aragorn. Sparrow is unpredicatable and that is the type of opponent that I think Aragorn will suffer against.

Jump to :50 seconds to see my point.

[YOUTUBE]EPMSbQtax2s[/YOUTUBE]

I think that Sparrow would end up victorious in this match because he is smart enough to trick Aragorn into falling for a trap within the battlefield, and he would show off some crazy sword skills in the process. Both are gifted in battle, but Sparrow is smarter and sometimes it is better to be smart than it is to be powerful like Aragorn is.

for me its CAPT. Jack Sparrow.....
while Aragorn is king an everything we have never seen him GO........for like an extended period of time, we see him fight for like 5 seconds and land a killing blow....
thats why i think Jack would tire him out and then find his opening and a death blow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back