[Turning Point] Ink Inc w/Toxxin v. Mexican America w/Sarita [Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• Ink Inc. with Toxxin

• Mexican America with Sarita

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Turning Point 2011
Ink Inc. w/Toxxin v. Mexican America w/Sarita
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppvmatch1c.jpg

All discussion here.​

I actually expect Ink Inc. to walk out with the belts here. Mexican America has had the belts for awhile now and have done nothing with them. That's partly TNA's fault because it seems they're deemphasizing the tag division right now, but still. Not to mention a lot of Mexican America's matches have been pretty bad.

Ink Inc. to win please. I don't know, there's just something about Mexican American that I found enthralling, then pure shit. At least I enjoy the image of Ink Inc & think that them having the Belts would make them a bit more entertaining. Hopefully, they'll hold them until the MCMG make their returns, which should be sooner rather than later. Then that would be quite entertaining as well.

I think ink inc should get a long run with the belts with a good storyline to boot and start doing cool shit every week, i like the whole diligaf thing shannon moore has going it needs to be controlled and directed with a story. I like the input of mcmg in this later on right now with no beer money another tagteam has to step up...there time is now the spot is wide open. LAX > Mexian America!

hmm didnt see their first match but i get the feeling its time for Ink Inc to win their first tag team titles as Mexican America hasnt even been on tv sense BFG and Ink Inc is the only challengers for them,losing 2 times in a row might make them out of the title picture then no teams left to challenge them i see ink inc winning and then possibly moving into a fued with robbie e & robbie t

I agree with the majority here that Mexican America has been a snoozefest and I want them to drop the titles to Ink Inc, however my gut is telling me that ain't gonna happen. I see Mexican America retaining by DQ here and then Ink Inc will probably snag the titles at the next PPV. But I am getting damn bored with Mex America and I can't wait to see them drop the titles just so we don't have them as champions anymore.
Ink Inc wins by DQ, Mexican America retains

I'm pulling for Ink Inc to win here because Mexican American has brought absolutely nothing to the table as tag team champions and now with Beer Money split up, the division could use some new blood to act as the "faces" of the tag team division so to speak. I've always enjoyed Neal and Moore's work together as a team and I'm a bit surprised they didn't win the belts sooner. So I'll be crossing my fingers here for an Ink Inc win. PLEASE make it happen, TNA.

Ink Inc had better win this match. It is their time. Mexican America have to be one of the worst tag teams I have ever seen. They are extremely boring in the ring and just terrible on the mic. Ink Inc on the other hand have shown so much improvement. The match may be alright although I am not expecting much. Ink Inc will probably win because they deserve it at this point.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Ink Inc will win the TNA Tag Team Championship

My only real interest in this match is the hopes that Mexican America drops the titles. TNA's tag team scene is at an all time low right now and, simply put, Ink Inc. is the lesser of two evils at this point in time.

I'm not necessarily a fan of Moore & Neal. They're pretty solid inside the ring but aside from the fact that they look like a couple of rejects from the 80s Punk Scene, there's nothing all that special about them. Still, they're just simply better than Mexican America because they can't wrestle nor can they talk on the mic.

I doubt this will go to the Mohawk bros. At this point, Mex-America look like placeholders until MMG return. TNA has definably been lack depth on the once solid Tag Team division. They need to start tipping into that OVW pool for teams now because Ink Inc and Mex-Am are no Guns or Beer Money, and I doubt they can dish out their quality performance like they did last year to hide the lack of depth.

Mex-Am to retain. Hoping for a Gun sighting too.

Not overly fond of either team but for the prestige of the titles that guys like BM Inc, MCMG, 3D, British Invasion, AJ & Daniels, AMW etc have busted their asses for I'm hoping MA retain as I'd hate to see the Tag Belts change hands in a mix gender 6 person!

Yikes. You know TNA/IW's tag division has gotten bad when people are clammoring for Shannon Moore to win a title.

The best thing to come from this match.

Toxxin.

She can wrestle and Ive filled the hole in my heart that Daffney left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back