• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Turning Point] DOC (Aces & Eights) v. Joseph Park

Who wins?

• DOC

• Joseph Park

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning Point 2012
DOC v. Joseph Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1h.jpg

All discussion here.​

i was expecting a tag match of some sort. just had a feeling that joseph would side with aces and eights. now im starting to think he may bring back Abyss gimmick

Makes no sense for Gallows to lose his match, especially against a non wrestler. Thsui would bury ACES AND 8S.

Makes no sense for Gallows to lose his match, especially against a non wrestler. Thsui would bury ACES AND 8S.

Would bury?

Anyone they hurt is back on television the next week except Pope who has a legit injury.

The Armbreaker didn't actually break anyone's arm.

You can have 6 of them in the ring dominating several people but as soon as that big name runs out they all scatter instead of putting the beats on them.

At BFG Hogan 1 shotted their entire crew 1 by 1 in slow motion.

The first big reveal was Devon, not that I was expecting anyone of importance in the least mind you, but well.. it was Devon.

Last but certainly not least see point #1. They haven't actually done...anything.

Now that being said, I enjoy it for what it is and Joseph Park won't be winning this match. He doesn't need to win for this to benefit him, its what happens when he looses and he starts to show glimpses of Abyss that gets him over

Would bury?

Anyone they hurt is back on television the next week except Pope who has a legit injury.

The Armbreaker didn't actually break anyone's arm.

You can have 6 of them in the ring dominating several people but as soon as that big name runs out they all scatter instead of putting the beats on them.

At BFG Hogan 1 shotted their entire crew 1 by 1 in slow motion.

The first big reveal was Devon, not that I was expecting anyone of importance in the least mind you, but well.. it was Devon.

Last but certainly not least see point #1. They haven't actually done...anything.

Now that being said, I enjoy it for what it is and Joseph Park won't be winning this match. He doesn't need to win for this to benefit him, its what happens when he looses and he starts to show glimpses of Abyss that gets him over

This, this, this, and more of this. I couldn't agree anymore so than that. It's actually what I was going to respond with, but you hit the nail on the head for me. For that, thank you.

Regardless, The A&8's aren't worth mentioning. It's Hogan trying to make TNA relevant by doing something NWOesque.

This, this, this, and more of this. I couldn't agree anymore so than that. It's actually what I was going to respond with, but you hit the nail on the head for me. For that, thank you.

Regardless, The A&8's aren't worth mentioning. It's Hogan trying to make TNA relevant by doing something NWOesque.

Who cares what's happen in the past. If DOC doesn't win, it truly is a bury for Aces and Eights and DOC especially.

Trying to do something NWOesque... sure.. but there is a shit ton of value that can be had from Aces and Eights. You got a shot to break about 10 guys into the company, or get them over as badass heels here. There's plenty of opportunity for those guys. I wanna see who else is in the group and if theres any quality wrestlers. Or if there all just quality biker bad guys.

Either way TNA is introducing several new wrestlers and turns through this one stable.

I see Aces and Eights winning all of there matches at the ppv. I think Joseph Park will have a good showing here, but with DOC already in hot water for losing his mask. I see him getting a win here. I could see some interference and him not winning clean, but I predict a DOC win here. It would not be good if he lost his first ppv match against a non wrestler. I think Aces and Eights needs all the momentum they can get right now.

I've got the DOC winning this match. He needs it so that Aces and Eights can remain an intimidating faction in TNA. Joseph Park (within kayfabe) is just a lawyer. How bad would it look for the stable if their guy loses to someone who in the storyline isn't even a wrestler? The match should be alright, although I am obviously not expecting anything spectacular. There's not much else to say, really. The match goes on toward the middle of the evening, DOC wins because Joseph Park has little to gain from the victory, and the I expect the storyline to continue going on after this PPV event.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
DOC will defeat Joseph Park.

I don't think Doc will win. but I also don't think Joseph Park will win either. what? I think it's more likely going to end in a non contest and the match wont be finished.
I would assume this is not going to end up 1 on 1. other members of Aces/Eights are going to get involved.

regardless who wins, I would have to think Doc should do well. he just destroyed Sting with a hammer, now he's in a match with someone who isn't even a wrestler. if Joseph Park was to do well win or not it's not going to look good on Doc.

I'm wondering if Abyss returns. they could have someone dressed up to play Abyss.

First off I wish they would call him Issiah Cash instead of DOC, That small detail bugs me but whatever.

I would be shocked to see DOC take the loss here, He was just revealed and Park doesn't need the victory at all. Plus if Aces & Eights even come close to losing a match the rest of them run out and cause a DQ, Hopefully that doesn't happen tomorrow night.

Going with DOC to pick up the victory here and maybe we see a Abyss return post match so Park doesn't die.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ASiEEBgeM[/youtube]

Anybody notice this Thursday? I didn't recognize the logo, but the only 'Ancient Evil' I could think of was Abyss. I'm willing to bet he's coming back Sunday. Maybe Park will swap personalities or someone will run as him, but after that weird little thing, I'm expecting this to not end well for Doc.

EDIT: Either I didn't embed it correctly, or the laptop isn't displaying it properly. Just in case, I'll leave the link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ASiEEBgeM

^Wasn't that an advertisement for some video game? Also to embed properly only post from the link from the "?" onwards.

I have no idea, I didn't catch anything after it, commercial wise. The way the static came and distorted the matchup list reminded me of promos past, such as the save.us.y2j promos a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back