Turn him/her Face!!!!

Stickstar 16

I might just go extreme on you!!!!
Because every single fucking smark on the earth wants to do a "turn him heel" thread or to bring that point up in discussion, my answer is to take the piss and make a anti-smark thread, the turn him face thread, conviently located in the spam-friendly section.

I think Randy orton should be turned face, and drop the title cause he's had too long a reign and he gets cheered, so he's sucks as a heel and he only does like 6 moves of doom, headlock, stomp, backbreaker, ddt, punt, rko. He's sooo boring and he only appeals to older dudes, and smarks, and thats not we need from a top star that does every job that he's supposed to well. He doesn't put enough people over cause he always cheats to win or gets himself dq'd and hogs the main event spot away from Teh Miz, MVP, Swagger, Bourne, Chavo, Swoggle, who all deserve title shots cause they've been built up and having fueds where they're over as....

Who do you think should turn face?

Every heel should turn face, then every face should turn heel. That'd be awesome.

It would be, but i think every heel should turn face, and then we can like bring back the attitude era with edgier faces, and have like a edgy face, with guys like HHH and Edge and Orton, vs Cena, HBK, Bourne and all these really PG people. It would draw heaps of revenue, then after that we can turn them all heel and they can all work a super technical style with 30 types of armbars, and 25 types of head and chinlocks, and high flying moves and finishers like the SSP, 450 splash, and Shooting Star Senton.......

:lol: :lmao:

And the spinning triple handled moss covered family gredunzel. I'd MTFO if Jericho did one of those.

I KNOES, THIZ IZZZ TEH MOST LEET THREADZ I"Z HAZ MADE. ITZ AWSUM LIKE TEH SHELTON BENJIMIN AND NOT LAME AND FOR NOOBS LIKE TEH CZENA!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back