Tuesday Night Smackdown with Rox

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
Oh wow. WWE events get better and better everytime I go.I'm only gonna cover untelevised parts here. We got our seats(which where closer than I thought originally, directly behind the timekeeper's booth) and Justin Roberts played around with us at ringside for a it until the show started. Dark Match before NXT featured the return of
Shelton Benjamin
vs. Curt Hawkins. People around me made a bunch of who are you jokes. Whatever.

Matt Striker came out to boos which only helped him hear me yell out "Teach me, Striker!" to which he responded with a laugh and wave. Did any NXT viewers hear me bark? Hmm... so Superstars happened. Then Smackdown was all set to go. Justin turned around a took tons of pics during breaks as did Booker T as he was in his hometown. Kaitlyn came out to her match and everyone kept cheering "Come on Houston" because they clearly don't know who she is.

10 Man battle royal dark match main event. Edge,Christian, Cena, Show and Mysterio vs. The Corre and Del Rio. Heel team couldn't decide who would go first so Del Rio gives Gabriel a slap on the ass and a huge wedgie and sends him in. Throughout the match Del Rio would just jump off the apron and talk shit to fans, it was hilarious. My team started all the Wendy's chants, no lie. I said bye to Josh Mathews and he waved at me. All in all an amazing night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back