tubby91

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Is a fun little twatburger that, in addition to being a spammy little canker sore on life, also is blind as a mule.

Racism occurs everywhere.
And that includes wrestling.
I guess this is a nice thread if you wanna whine about race, but other than that, there are no real findings.

So the recent posts you saw in the same thread don't show you any "findings" at all.

Right, I've PM'ed you the way to the cage. Come on in so you can explain exactly why you don't see a problem with racism.

Over/under 2 pages before he shows up?

Far over. Won't do it. Still, it annoys me. Also little tidbit from that thread.

Legendkiller716 said:
Why can a Black man call me a Cracker, but I can't call him a ******. Saying that word alone can possibly get me warned or banned, but that would just prove my point.

You wanna know why? Because ****** implies ownership, from the slave days. It has a far different meaning from something less sidious than "cracker", so I don't know where you get off thinking you can use the world "******",

Take a look at this one from another moronic motherfucker, goes by Matty256

They feel its alright to call white people crackers on honkeys or 'whiteboy' but if we call them coloreds or N***** they get all offensive. They find it justified seeing how whites kept blacks as slaves, what? About 200 years ago? None of them were alive back then so I don't see reasoning for the bitterness.

Tenta, who would wanna fight you? Seriously??

A racist sumbitch who just has no fucking clue whatsoever. So let me get this straight. Just because slavery occurred 200 years ago, that gives the right to say the N-bomb. Really, you half headed twat?

I'd have the same resentment for being mistreated by pretty much everyone for 5 thousand years. But I don't.

That doesn't excuse someone for saying ******, especially when its a term which literally refers to a person's slave. Can;t you see how that;d be just the slightest fucking offensive?

I wish we had a term like that. I wonder what you'd call a Jewish slave back in the day. And yea I agree. It's the same thing as putting a fucking swastika on a Jewish home. You'd get sued out of your pants while being shot at.

I don't know what's going on hear, but I've always thought that turning Colt Cabana into Scotty Goldman was mildly offensive.

****** isn't used to show ownership of a black person.

Ripped from Encyclopedia Brittanica

1.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

2. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

That doesn't sound like a slave to you, or showing ownership of that race?

It used to be though. Now it's used by them as a term of endearment.

Nope, it came from the latin word "niger" which meant "black", slave owners just started calling black people "nigras" "******s" and "negroes" none of those are used to show ownership of a black person in any way.

Proposal: Can Sly do something to replace the word "owned" with "nigged" whenever it's posted?

Ripped from Encyclopedia Brittanica

1.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

2. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

That doesn't sound like a slave to you, or showing ownership of that race?

I gonna stand by what I said, that it's not showing ownership. But I will say that the word can be VERY offensive, it all really depends on how you're using it.

I'm gonna have to side with Tenta on this one. The word itself represents ownership, hatred, and is very offensive. It is not the same as if somebody called me a "Cracker" (I'm white). People should stop using the word "n*****".

Jackson_popcorn.gif

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZCS5I80X-8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZCS5I80X-8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

That about sums up my thoughts on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back