True Kombat Wrestling

BOSS Productions

Pre-Show Stalwart
nedzww.jpg

Show Intro
[YOUTUBE]UOJee120Po8[/YOUTUBE]

Show 1 Part 1

Taz- Welcome one and all to the debut episode of True Kombat Wrestling, right here in Toronto baby.

Cole- WOW, I am so excited to see what chairmen Paul Heyman has in store for us on this premiere episode of TKW.

*Paul Heyman's music hits.
[YOUTUBE]oTTDNM3TVOA[/YOUTUBE]

Paul_heyman_2.jpg

Heyman- Ladies and Gentlemen, I heard how , Vinnie back in the WWE has decided to not only take a piss on my creation ECW but to cancel it as well. Well I am not going to stand for it , TNA isn't doing anything to stop it either, so it's time to let the Extreme Era rise again but it will be done differently, better and it will be filled with BIG talent , talent you can call the "The Next Big Thing" in Professional Wrestling. HA HA HA , yes that's right , I have signed a man that I have created and made big, I have signed the greatest wrestler of all time, Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you ................ BROCK LESNAR.

*Brock Lesnar's music hits.
[YOUTUBE]zweEWPABVm0[/YOUTUBE]

Cole- OH MY , BROCK LESNAR HAS ARRIVED , THE BROCK LESNAR ERA HAS BEGUN.
Taz- Well Here Comes The Pain.

*BROCK LESNAR JUMPS AND RING PYRO HITS

Brock-Lesnar-and-Paul-Heyman9.jpg

Brock- I am without a shadow of doubt , the greatest and most powerful athlete of all time, I mean look at me I am a NCAA Champion , a WWE Champion, a Japan World Champion and the current reigning UFC Champion. After I suffered an injury , I have been thinking a lot about my future and I have decided to return to Pro Wrestling but not the WWE nor TNA , I've decided to return to the company known as TKW . Why? Well because I have done everything in the WWE, TNA sucks and well I am already better than the entire UFC roster and prove that in every fight , ain't that right Frank.

*Throws UFC Title in the Trash.

Brock- Now Paul gave me the call, I said yes and now I am here and not only that , I am your current TKW champion and will reign superior for ever more.

To Be Continued.....

nedzww.jpg

Show 1 Part 2

Brock-Lesnar-and-Paul-Heyman9.jpg

Paul- Now Brock , as the poster boy of the company , I present to you the TKW Championship, defend it proudly.

*Hands title to Brock Lesnar.
*Heyman leaves.

se50mh.jpg

*Surprise Music Hits

[YOUTUBE]VMy9djshbGI[/YOUTUBE]

*Pyro Hits
*FANS ERUPT
*GOLDBERG CHANTS BEGIN.

Cole- THAT'S ......... THAT'S GOLDBERG TAZ, GOLDBERG IS HERE , OH MY.

Taz- Ya no duh Genius, but what the hell is he doing out here, I hope he isn't confronting our champion because that would be stupid. Lesnar should knock him out just for coming out here.

Cole- That's highly Unlikely Taz.

05.jpg

Goldberg-Brock, Brock , Brock you claim to be the greatest athlete
ever, well I beg to defer , I am a former football player , WWE World Heavyweight Champion and WCW Champion and the last time you and I stepped foot in the ring , I kicked your ass and you were on your way out of Madison Square Garden.

Brock- When you beat me at WrestleMania, I was sacred for life, I knew I could have beat you but I just let it go , like my debut UFC fight with Mir, I am a better Wrestler than you and in your thick bald head you know it , so get the hell out of my way because I have better things to do then hear talk shit ....... wait before I leave I just wanted you to know that I want a REMATCH , and I am getting it at the next TKW PPV , which will be announced later tonight.

Goldberg-Brock , I would love nothing more than to kick your ass twice and you know something Brock? YOUR NEXT

*FIGHT BEGINS

ign-tvs-top-10-worst-wrestlemania-matches-20090402082131157.jpg

Cole- Goldberg and Lesnar are dishing it out here folks.

Taz - Shut up,Cole I'm trying to watch.

*Security Separates them.

To Be Continued...

Background History

TKW - is a professional wrestling company , that specifies in the ultra-violent aspect of pro wrestling. Paul Heyman saved up a load of cash to build this company and is making it the biggest rival to the WWE, every superstar in this company are not signed to a major wrestling company , Taz worked out a deal to commentate on both TKW and TNA, the same goes for Cole but with WWE.

Brock Lesnar is the poster boy of the company and major face , he is the reigning TKW champion and represents this pro wrestling company.

Current Roster- The Roster will updated , every time a new wrestler debuts or shows up.
The Current Roster consists of
-Brock Lesnar
-Paul Heyman
-Taz
-Cole
-Bill Goldberg
-Lilian Garcia
-Lance Storm
-Petey Williams
More to Come.

TKW Champions- Will be Decided in Show 1

TKW Champion- Brock Lesnar
TKW Tag Champions- VACANT
TKW European Champion- VACANT
TKW Canadian Champion- Lance Storm
TKW USA Champion- VACANT
TKW World Wide Champion- VACANT

PPVS
-To Be Announced.

Copyrights

Names of the Wrestlers - Most of the Wrestlers will keep there original names but as further talent debut, you will see there will be name changes.

I do this because I want it to be as realistic as possible , like copyright rules apply.

This is not for all the wrestlers but some.
The same rule apply' s for entrance themes I use.
TKW owns the right to mention there rival companies WWE and TNA.
Finally, TKW has only one show that takes place every Monday.

Picture Limit , so I had to post again (sorry).

Show 1 Part 3

nedzww.jpg

Cole- Well, you heard it right folks, Brock Lesnar VS Bill Goldberg II is going to headline our first ever PPV, here on TKW.

Taz - I for one am stoked and can't wait for these Behemoths to clash one more time.

Cole- Same here partner but how is anyone going to control these animals ? Now our first match of the night is going to take place for the Canadian Championship

Lilian Garcia:This following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the TKW Canadian Championship , On the way to the ring from Sarina, Ontario, Canada , Lance Storm.

*Storms Music Hits.

[YOUTUBE]gEF-wBOWmU4[/YOUTUBE]

*Mixed Reaction from the Crowd.

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent from Windsor, Ontario , Petey Williams.

*Williams Music Hits

[YOUTUBE]tYkZG1XEZEA[/YOUTUBE]

*Decent Pop from the fans.

Lance Storm VS Petey Williams - Canadian Championship

storm_posed.jpg
petey.jpg

Match Starts off with slow grapples and minor submissions , as the match progresses a lot of high risk moves are utilized , Petey Williams uses his finisher "The Canadian Destroyer on the outside , then gives Storm a series of punches eventually making him bleed, Storm comes back into this match and puts Williams in his own Sharpshooter, making Williams tap out.

*Canadian Flag Rises in the Background as Lance celebrates his title win

Lilian Garcia - Here is your winner and the NEW Canadian Champion LANCE STORM!!!!!

Taz - What an impressive match and what a great new Canadian champion we have , this is what you call wrestling.

Cole - You can say that again partner.

*Canadian title is know around Lances waist.

lance+storm.jpg

*Lance leaves proudly.

To Be Continued.

Show 1 Part 4

Lilian Garcia: A special has as arrived, who has recently retired from acting and decided to join pro wrestling again, specifically , TKW , Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome THE WAYNE!!!

*Music Hits

[YOUTUBE]KwKVMoD-2ZY[/YOUTUBE]

*MASSIVE POP

Cole - TAZ IT'S THE WAYNE.

Taz- I know who that is Cole it's the most electrifying man in sports entertainment The Wayne.

Cole - This night just keeps on getting better.

*The Wayne takes the mic.

90da164e.jpg

The Wayne: FINALLLLLLLLY THE WAYNE HAS COME BACK TO TOR-ON-TO, now that The Wayne has signed a contract with TKW, Wayne can finally kick some jabronis candy asses,Brock Lesnar don't get to comfortable with that TKW championship and I have a settle to score with that bald headed bastard Goldberg too, The Wayne is gonna lay the smackdown on your candy ass! The Wayne is gonna go down Know Your Role Boulevard, hang that right at Jabroni Drive, and proceed to check your candy ass in at the Smackdown Hotel. Know you role and shut your mouth. If you smell... what the Wayne is cookin'!

*The Wayne leaves.

To Be Continued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back