Triple H is to blame for...

hArdyPUNKmArk

I'm better than you!
It's funny how sometimes the IWC likes to blame Triple H for guys pushes being stopped or him getting so much praise etc. I heard about this idea on a podcast and it was hilarious some of the things people came up with. Basically just blame Triple H for what ever you want, be creative and make it funny. I'll start for example:

Triple H told Biggie the West Coast is cool, go collect your award.

It was Triple H's idea to hire back Tensai.

Triple H told Hitler Jews aren't cool.

You get the idea, go nuts :)

Personally, I blame you for this stupid thread. No matter how much evidence points to HHH.

I blame HHH for people who run down a thread idea with a little potential before its even got its feet off the ground.

I blame HHH for me saying bar room when I meant occupants of this thread.

I blame HHH for D-Mans unseemly fear and loathing of virgins.

I blame Triple H for people considered this to be a good idea.

I blame Triple H for the unneeded self depreciating I just witnessed. (Miko)

I blame Triple H the abundance of women D-Man has probably banged.

I blame Triple H for Michael Clarke Duncan dying. He likely knew MCD had heart problems but did nothing to avert the tragedy. Bloody selfishhh

I blame HHH for boring and predictable reactions, speaking of boring and predictable

a sandy vagina joke, we have a winner
Somebody has got a stick up of their ass. :rolleyes: Nobody is taking this seriously except for you it seems.

Somebody has got a stick up of their ass. :rolleyes: Nobody is taking this seriously except for you it seems.

Naah I couldnt care less, I was just bored and vaguely amused by the fact that if KB had made this thread it'd be full shit jokes, instead of just shat on, probably by the same people as well.

I didnt lose my temper until you RED REPPED ME CALLING ME IMMATURE! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I blame Triple H for stealing all the pushes, concentrating that power into hulk hogans finger, and using it to betray his best friend Kevin Nash.

It ruined everyone.

I didnt lose my temper until you RED REPPED ME CALLING ME IMMATURE! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Triple H told me if red repped you I would get an internet title shot against Zack Ryder at NOC. HHH really has it in for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back