Tributes you little tit.

Super Hans

we we we so excited, we so excited.
I still refuse to call you by your new name as it just totally homosexual in about 9 different ways,anyone that uses a nickname that there teacher has given them either has no friends,is in social care or seriously backwards.You think this site is a blog for you?Nobody gives a shit about you or the Ted Bundy life you are sure to live.You feel the need to red rep me because i said that MJ liked the kiddies,is this because he never picked you to go on his rocket launcher at Neverland?I would call you a spastic but that would be totally unfair to all the spastics in the world.I look forward to the red-rep i will recieve from you,you single pubed cunt.

I'd probably red rep you for making Michael Jackson a pedo, if I were the red repping type.

I still refuse to call you by your new name as it just totally homosexual in about 9 different ways,anyone that uses a nickname that there teacher has given them either has no friends,is in social care or seriously backwards.You think this site is a blog for you?Nobody gives a shit about you or the Ted Bundy life you are sure to live.You feel the need to red rep me because i said that MJ liked the kiddies,is this because he never picked you to go on his rocket launcher at Neverland?I would call you a spastic but that would be totally unfair to all the spastics in the world.I look forward to the red-rep i will recieve from you,you single pubed cunt.

"I" before "E", except after "C", mate.

;)

Davei,you want to go you cunt,im in internet hard man mode right now! im going to regret calling this 14 year old out when i sober up.

Doug, come now...

Stop trashing on CAPS. He's Scottish! It's like kicking a midget in the balls.

0HWEOINFD GAME RAGE DIDN'T USE WORD FORTS

STOP TAKING THE WONDERFUL EXPRESSION COCO GAVE US AND TWISTING IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T THINK UP SOMETHING CREATIVE

Yes he did.

Word forts are all fluff and no substance, made to scare people away from reading your posts. Like what Game Rage does, or what Coco thinks Will does. If you can't read them, you can't dissect them!

Word Fort =/= Big post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back