• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri-top: Kittie

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Fistly, apologies to TM for ripping off his Tri-Top concept.

Now, on to business. I think it's no secret that NSL and I are both all about Kittie. What I want to know is, "What are your three favorite KiTtIe songs?" Please be sure to include a reason, as I don't want anybody getting a spam infraction.

As for Me? It goes as follows:

1) Brackish- Off of the Paperdoll EP, this was their first big exposure in the States. It's also the first song by Kittie I heard, hanging with one of my exes. I looked at Amber and said " Holy fuck, that song kicks ass, and the girls ain't bad lookin' either!" That's how I've felt about the song since then. Also, it's on all of my excercise playlists, and I play it when doing my semi-annaul (sp?) Hail Mary's.

2) Funeral for Yesterday- The epinomynous track from thier 07 record, this track actually showcased (as did the whole album), Kittie's growth as artists. Sure, it had crunching guitars, but Morgan also shows her range as a vocalist. Absolutely on rotation in my apartment.

3)Do You Think I'm a ****e?- One of their more obscure songs, I absolutely love it! It's heavy, has a message of doing anything in search of a lovers approval, and is an all-out assault on the ears. I suggest this song for anybody wanting to understand why I (and NSL) are such fans of this band.

I hate you Dewey. Do You Think I'm A ****e is one of my favorite songs from them, but I'll leave it out, so as not to repeat you.

1. Breathe - This song is probably their most polished, and is amazing live. The lyrics/vocals are amazing, and all of the music to the song is top notch. Funeral For Yesterday was a very different album for them, and this song was clearly the best on it.

2. Paperdoll - I've been called a poser so many times for listing this as a favorite, but I can't help it. It starts off slow and melodic, and then picks up right at the end. The lyrics are well written, and this was possibly their best song on Spit.

3. Charlotte - I can put Spit on at any time, and listen to it all the way through just relaxing in my room. But, when this song comes on, I need to turn it up. It's a kickass song, and is very under-rated among their collection. I only saw them live once, and there was a near riot when they didn't play this. They ended up doing a second encore, just to fit this song in.

I hate you Dewey. Do You Think I'm A ****e is one of my favorite songs from them, but I'll leave it out, so as not to repeat you.

1. Breathe - This song is probably their most polished, and is amazing live. The lyrics/vocals are amazing, and all of the music to the song is top notch. Funeral For Yesterday was a very different album for them, and this song was clearly the best on it.

2. Paperdoll - I've been called a poser so many times for listing this as a favorite, but I can't help it. It starts off slow and melodic, and then picks up right at the end. The lyrics are well written, and this was possibly their best song on Spit.

3. Charlotte - I can put Spit on at any time, and listen to it all the way through just relaxing in my room. But, when this song comes on, I need to turn it up. It's a kickass song, and is very under-rated among their collection. I only saw them live once, and there was a near riot when they didn't play this. They ended up doing a second encore, just to fit this song in.

Somehow, I think you and I are gonna be the only two posting in this thread! Anyway, Do You Think I'm a ****e is the song I use to convert friends! And, they did the same thing with Charlotte when I saw them the first time (with Pantera and Morbid Angel), for the same reasons.

I'd also like to add Career Suicide for the same reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back