• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri-Top: Bob Seger

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Because CCS is banned, and because he could never successfully cover all the bands that people want to hear, I am stealing his idea as well as IC's Top Two Match ideals and making it, named after myself of course.

Bob Seger- One of Detroit's greatest musicians, he has been around music for decades and have created some of the best songs of all time. Pick his top three and why.

Like A Rock- Just as Chevrolet has been telling us, this song will remain a rock of Bob Seger. The song that is now best known for a vehicle advetisement, but it remains one of my favourite songs

Against The Wind- My favourite moment of Forrest Gump is when Forrest is running across America. When this song hits, everytime I get goosebumps. The essential driving song, Against The Wind will always be that song you and a buddy can both sing and know the words too.

Turn The Page- Many youngster's may know the Metallica cover of this song, but it is only half the song Seger's original was. Nothing hits home like the performance Alto Reed performs during this song. Bob's calmed voice shook this song like thunder. My favourite of his songs, what are yours?

Damnit TM. You stole my favorite.

Turn The Page is such a fantastic song. The eerie yet calming saxophone. The haunting melody along with Bobs gravel voice is just purely fantastic. It in my opinion is the best song to ever come out of Detroit. You talk about Against the wind being a great driving song. Well what about this song? Put the top down and roll the windows down on a warm summers night and set the destination for nowhere. You can do that with any Seger song. But this one is the ultimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back