• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri-Top: Barenaked Ladies

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
The Canadians who have made it huge worldwide. Now define them by three songs

Old Apartment- Most don't understand this song, maybe because they don't listen to the end, or whatnot, but in reality it is a good song that has a theme that rings true to many people, especially myself. Who doesn't miss an old house they used to live in? I sure do, and sometimes I feel like breaking in and having a look around. Would my walls be the same colour. Would my bed still look good in that corner by the window? This is what the song is about and brings out a strong emotion in me.

If I had $1,000,000- Their first fun song. They do put fun songs on their albums, and this is why they are so popular. Camping is made fun with this song, sitting around the fire rewriting the song to fit accordingly to the people in the group.

Brian Wilson- One of their first big songs outside of Canada, the rewrite of this song is really good. I hate most songs' bridges, and this is one of them, but I get over it:p. Really, this song means a lot to me, because it was on one of my first mix tapes I ever made and I cherrish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back