• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Traci Brooks Returns to TNA

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
"The Original Knockout" is back, and it seems she's got a bit of an issue with Cookie, eh?

If you didn't catch iMPACT!, Brooks was briefly seen just before her real-life husband Kazarian's match against Robbie E, and made the run-in save to help him after he won via DQ but was being beaten by both Robbie and Cookie afterward.

Brooks hit the ring and got Catty real quick with Cookie and the two had to be pulled apart by Kaz and Robbie E.

Certainly no guarantee she's back for full-time action, but frankly it was nice to see Traci back again as she's truly one of the TNA originals.

Thoughts on her return?

My initial thought was: The Rock returned on Monday Night Raw

After following that up a few thousand billion times, I thought "Who the hell is Traci Brooks? Oh yeah, the one who looks vaguely like Chyna and sounds like her too"

Then I recognized that TNA barely gives a shit about the Knockouts Division, and Traci having an issue with Snooki is just a blatantly thrown-together piece of shit idea that makes no sense, will go nowhere, draw nothing, generate zero interest, and quickly disappear, and this time next year, if both are still employed, they'll probably be tag-teaming together as if they never feuded to begin with.

You know it's true. Sorry about your damn luck.

I didn't really care at all, it's only Tracy Brooks. She's hot, but she's a terrible wrestler. I won't treat it like a Christopher Daniels comeback. And also, the feud with Robbie E and Cookie? Since the only person I like in this 4 person feud is Kaz, I could care less. I agree with AndarielHalo unfortunately :(

I couldn't care less that she's back. I would actually prefer if she didn't, now we will have to see her feud with Cookie. Those two are by far two of the worst women wrestlers ever. Traci isn't all that hot either. I just don't see her return doing anything positive for TNA. On the other hand it wont hurt them either.

Yeah.....honestly who actually cares about Traci Brooks? I almost didnt even click this link at all because I knew I wouldn't care. Traci isn't hot and she can't wrestle. 0 for 2 in the wrestling world.

TNA Knockout division is already littered with plenty of female competitors, so whats one more right? To be honest, nobody will really care. Traci Brooks can't wrestle and is better off being arm candy to Beer Money or something like that. At the end of the day, no one will remember who she is or what she did in TNA.

Wow, there sure is a lot of hate on Traci... Granted, she can't wrestle but who didnt love seeing her run down to the ring? God damn! That's some huge tits! Lol

It was mentioned that she is retired so she won't be in the ring on a full time basis... Maybe a tag match against the Shore and maybe she could hang around to be Kaz's arm candy...

I already don't care about Kaz (I don't get the like for him but whatever), I hate The Shore and I couldn't care less about Brooks. So I'm looking forward to seeing the ending of this feud.

Wow, there sure is a lot of hate on Traci... Granted, she can't wrestle but who didnt love seeing her run down to the ring? God damn! That's some huge tits! Lol

Even though Brooks has big boobs (which I am a fan of), I still don't care.

Meh, I can't say that this really did anything for me one way or the other. Her invovlement in the match last night seems to indicate that this feud between Kazarian & Robbie E. might be continuing a bit longer. Again, meh.

A feud between Cookie & Tits McGee just doesn't interest me. Neither of these women can wrestle, that goes especially for Cookie. I'd say that we're going to have to endure at least 1 mixed tag match here and watching these women should be downright painful.

On a somewhat related note, has Tits gotten herself another boob job since her we last saw her? They looked like they could keep a shipwrecked family of four afloat in the middle of the Atlantic.

I don't actually care that traci is back. But she is hot. Not just her gazongas, all of her.

Cookie, on the other hand is hot and can wrestle. It is about time she got a program with somebody. Becky bayless can probably carry traci through a decent match.

Hell fucking yeah.

My thoughts exactly bro, I was happy to see Traci bounce her way back on to Impact :)

I have always liked her, she was excellent in her old role as Robert Roode's manager, and I hope she does stick around as Kazarians arm candy, he does look like the sort of guy who needs a hot woman on his arm when he comes to the ring.

I know she cannot really wrestle, but she doesnt have to. Just show off the tits on Impact and walk Kaz to the ring, thats all she has to do and I will be happy enough!

she can't wrestle, AND? do you really care that a hot woman can't wrestle?
I doubt she is going to become some regular Knockout.

Yeah I saw the Playboy reject too. That maybe a little harsh, but wasn't Traci replaced as a Playboy cover girl by Marge Simpson? Anyway, it looks like Traci will be a valet/ wrestler for her husband Kaz. I didn't even think they were still together with all of his affairs in the past. I wouldn't doubt if TNA decided to do another storyline between wrestlers and their infidelity in their real life relationship. There will probably be a love triangle scenario sooner or later with one of the knockouts and Kaz. Traci may be an original knockout, but I don't think the fans could care less about her or care about her stepping foot in the ring anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back