Toy Story 3

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZhu818w2A8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZhu818w2A8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

YES!

It looks amazing. I'm so excited right now.

Yeah it does look good.

But with movies, that usually means it'll end up being terribly disappointing.
But I'm hoping it won't be!

Ratatouille.

I thought it was terrible, and totally uninspired.
But that's just me. I mean, Pixar still > Dreamworks.

I've liked every single Pixar movie. They're just the perfect movies to me. Except I haven't seen Up. Either way, this will be amazing.

Perhaps my expectations were too high... I went into the cinema expecting another Finding Nemo, cause it looked like it was actually gonna be as good as Nemo, so by the end I was disappointed.

Ratatouille wasn't the best but it was ok. My favourite was either Cars, A Bugs Life or Toy Story 2.

A Bug's Life is strange, cause it came out within a month of Dreamworks' Antz.
Now, because they came out within a month of each other, you can't really accuse one of ripping off the other. But it can't be a coincidence that they both released insect-related films with similar plots around the same time.
Makes me wonder if both studios have the same head writer...

Why do you guys keep saying it looks great? It's a teaser trailer, there isn't one second of the actual movie in the trailer guys.

I'll give it a rent. I'd feel ashamed standing in line to go see it.

YES!

It looks amazing. I'm so excited right now.
meh
I loved Ratatouille. It was unique and fun.
meh
I've liked every single Pixar movie. They're just the perfect movies to me. Except I haven't seen Up. Either way, this will be amazing.
Up was awesome.
A Bugs Life>>>>>>>>>>Antz.
meh to both
I think I liked Wall-E better than alllllll of them. :D

Toy Story 3 looks pretty FTW.

Flames Out
Dragon
Haven't seen that yet.

Why do you guys keep saying it looks great? It's a teaser trailer, there isn't one second of the actual movie in the trailer guys.

I'll give it a rent. I'd feel ashamed standing in line to go see it.

It just looks like it might be good. The jokes seemed fresh enough.

...But the jokes aren't in the movie. It's a teaser. You have no idea what the movie will be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back