Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling: Rebelling Against Authority

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling: Rebelling Against Authority
14negdl.png

Lockdown Results

200px-Lockdown_%282010%29.jpg

Rob Van Dam defeated James Storm Steel Cage Match (for the numbers advantage in the Lethal Lockdown match) 6:40

Homicide defeated Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin and Brian Kendrick Xscape Match (to join the TNA X Division Championship match) 4:58

Kevin Nash defeated Eric Young Steel Cage Match 4:50

The Beautiful People (Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky) (c) (with Lacey Von Erich) defeated Angelina Love (c) and Tara via pinfall (by Madison Rayne, who becomes new Knockouts Champion). Steel Cage Match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship and TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship 5:10

Kazarian defeated Shannon Moore and Homicide Steel Cage Match for the vacant TNA X Division Championship 9:07

Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) defeated The Band (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) St. Louis Street Fight 6:45

Kurt Angle defeated Mr. Anderson Steel Cage Match; (the only way to win was escaping the cage) 20:55

A.J. Styles (c) defeated D'Angelo Dinero Steel Cage Match for the TNA World Championship 13:35

Team Flair (Sting, Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm), and Desmond Wolfe) defeated Team Hogan (Abyss, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Jarrett, and Jeff Hardy

Important Notes
  • After the Lockdown event Hulk Hogan has decided to take a backstage roll and will not appear on camera unless needed.

• The Fortune angle is going to continue and as we saw last night AJ Styles turned face by walking away from the celebrations held be the group. Flair was seen going nuts inside the ring as Styles walked away. We also saw Mr. Anderson join the group as he slammed the door shut to allow Team Flair the victory.

• Another important note is that the whole faction war fare has been dropped. Creative feel that that having two stables fight is getting old and they want to get away from it.

• As for releases following Lockdown we can report that Scott Hall has been let go.

• Following Lockdown TNA creative have held a meeting to discuss the future of several programs. The use of Sting is a major topic which is sure to get some different views.

• The TNA Global Title has been dropped from active competition.

Roster

Authority Figures
President: Dixie Carter
General Manager: Eric Bischoff
Announce Team: Don West and Mike Tenay
Backstage Interviewer: Christy Hemme
In Ring Announcer: Jeremy Borash

AJ Styles
Abyss
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red

Angelina Love
Awesome Kong
Brian Kendrick
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Chris Sabin

Christian Cage
Christopher Daniels
Desmond Wolfe
Doug Williams
D’Angelo Dinero
Eric Young
Hernandez
Homicide

James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jeremy Buck
Jesse Neal

Kazarian
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
Magnus
Matt Morgan
Max Buck
Mr. Anderson
ODB
Raven
Rob Van Dam
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Serena
Shane Helms
Shannon Moore
Stevie Richards
Sting
Tara

Velvet Sky
Winter

TNA World Champion- AJ Styles
TNA X Division Champion- Kazarian
TNA Tag Team Champions- Vacant
TNA Knockouts Champion- Madison Rayne

Tag Teams/Stables
Generation Me- Jeremy and Max Buck
Beer Money- James Storm and Robert Roode
Team 3D- Brother Ray and Brother D-Von
Motor City Machine Guns- Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin
Latin American Exchange- Hernandez & Homicide
British Invasion- Douglas Williams & Magnus
Ink Inc- Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal
Fortune- Ric Flair, James Storm, Robert Roode, Kazarian and Mr. Anderson

Pay Per View Events
Sacrifice- May 16, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida
Slammiversary VIII-June 13, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida
Victory Road- July 11, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida
Hard Justice- August 8, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida
No Surrender- September 5, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida
Bound for Glory-October 10, 2010 at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida
Turning Point-November 7, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida
Final Resolution- December 5, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida
Genesis- January 9, 2011 at TNA Impact! Zone in Universal Studios Florida
Against All Odds-February 13, 2011 at TNA Impact! Zone in Universal Studios Florida

Well there it is my new thread and something I hope to get a few PPV’s in with. Comment on the roster, praise me, and offer advice. Do what you wish in this thread; wish me luck if you want. Oh and feel free to review any of my shows. They’ll be given a review back and rep.

It looks good Prophet, I like the double heel turn between Anderson and Styles, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. The tag division looks stacked, and I'm looking forward to how you're going to book putting those vacant titles on one teams waist. Well, good luck.

Prophet, I read your first few WWE book this, and then I got busy in real life. Recently, I read one and I am hooked. I am looking forward to your TNA Book This. But one thing is guaranteed, I will be reading week in and week out.

If I were you, I would pull a card like you did with Lesnar in your WWE Book this. Have him not on the roster and mysteriously come to TNA.. (Kong, and Joe would be amazing to do this with IMO.)

Cant wait for your first show man

You starting a TNA Book This!! Gosh. I never expected it. Anyways, the roster looks good and I think we're in for some great TNA storytelling and action. I can't wait for the first show. I promise you, I'll be reading week in and week out.

Also, whats going to happen to WWE Unleashed? Are you going to do two productions? Or are you scrapping Unleashed? If it's the latter, I'll be disappointed because that was one of the, if not the, best shows in BT! Anyways, good luck for this promotion...

The News

Coming off the Lockdown PPV event Hulk Hogan is set to take a backstage roll in TNA and will not appear on camera. Many feel that having Hogan in TNA can only improve the product. The knowledge that Hogan has is very valuable and he is very respect backstage by the younger guys in TNA. The angle between Hogan and Flair has been dropped to let the young guys shine in the open.

The TNA World Championship picture is going to open up as AJ Styles has been reported to be working with injuries. It appears that creative didn’t take the title off AJ for the purpose of him working an angle with Flair and the rest of Fortune. The recent face turn at Lockdown will either lead to a match with Ric Flair or a match with Mr. Anderson in the coming month. Styles has said he can work with the little injury he is facing but time off will be needed soon.

Scott Hall was released from Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling to deal with real life problems he is facing. We wish Scott Hall all the best in his future endeavours.

The X Division in TNA is going to be given some time to work with. With officials feeling that the workers are able to put on exciting matches for the fans to enjoy. The people backstage in TNA have full faith in Kazarian as a champion they can build a division around. After his performance at Lockdown the general feeling is that Kazarian could be a main star when the time is right.

With the return of Christian Cage coming this week on Impact, creative want to make sure he gets the chance to work the crowd. After a meeting with Eric Bischoff the decision was made for Cage to return under the heel character. Word around the Impact Zone is that Cage is going to be targeting a major face for his return. It does appear that Bischoff has plans for Christian and has been pitching an idea to which creative have loved.

Sting has been a hot topic backstage as of late. The word going around is that Sting still feels he has a lot to give to TNA. Putting over younger talent is something Sting is happy to do. A program with someone like Matt Morgan, D’Angelo Dinero or even Desmond Wolfe is being talked about. As for which one it will be, that has not been decided.

14negdl.png

Thursday Night Impact Preview| April 22nd 2010

“The Fallout”

It was just four days ago that TNA held the infamous Lockdown event. Every match was contested under steel cage rules and they all delivered. But the main topic of talk coming off the event is something that happened after the match was finished. During the celebrations of the Lethal Lockdown match, Fortune was celebrating. It was here that World Champion AJ Styles dropped his Fortune ring and walked out of the ring. The fans watched on in shock as Styles shook his head. With Ric Flair draw dropping as Styles grabbed a microphone. He spoke to the crowd and Fortune. As the people watched as Styles quit the group, saying he had missed the feeling of the fans supporting him. It is time to bring some respect back to TNA. The look on Flair’s face was priceless as Styles raised the TNA World Championship above his head. We all know Ric Flair is going to have something to say and this week he is going to have time to acknowledge the actions of AJ Styles. With the new member of Fortune Mr. Anderson confirmed to be in the arena this week, will this new golden boy of Ric Flair have any actions or words to speak? We will also see a Fortune member in Kazarian take on AJ Styles in this week’s main event. Fortune has lost one member, will they gain revenge.

Now speaking of champions the tag team titles have been stripped off Kevin Nash as his partner Scott Hall has been released from TNA. If Nash can come up with a partner then he will get a chance to compete for the titles at the next TNA PPV Sacrifice. If not then the titles will be awarded to Team 3D who defeated The Band at Lockdown. If Nash does find a partner then the match for Sacrifice will be Team 3D vs Kevin Nash and his partner for the vacant tag team titles. Word backstage is that Nash isn’t having much luck with finding someone but the hunt is still on. And knowing the TNA wrestlers, there will be someone wanting to get some gold around their waist.

After gaining a victory at Lockdown Kurt Angle is said to be in a strong position in the company. And this week on Impact Kurt Angle has requested air time to announce a major decision. As to what the announcement is about, well nobody really has any clue. Angle has been keeping to himself lately so it is unclear. Could it be his retirement? Or maybe Angle is joining Fortune? Angle is going to have other things on his mind as well, with Angle scheduled to be competing against the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling Jeff Hardy! With Hardy being crazy as ever I’m sure this match is going to be great.

As we reported before Lockdown former TNA World Champion Christian Cage is making his return to the company. After a brief stint in the WWE, Christian Cage has signed a contract with TNA. It was sealed today and the return of the instant classic is going to be this week on Impact. It was hyped at the Lockdown event with a video playing show the man himself preforming several signature moves. His music played all over the arena with the crowd cheer. He did not appear however but a message was delivered. Christian Cage is making his return to TNA! Get ready for this moment to become instant classic!

And finally in a match of the tag team division it will be LAX going up against the British Invasion. These two teams will meet in the hope of gaining the notice of Eric Bischoff. Both these teams have held tag team gold before, can they make their way to the top again. I’m sure Eric Bischoff is going to be watching this match closely, which team will impress.

Confirmed:
AJ Styles vs Kazarian
Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy
LAX vs British Invasion
Ric Flair to be at Impact
Eric Bischoff to address the tag title situation
Christian Cage to make his return to Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling

14negdl.png

Thursday Night Impact
22nd|April|2010

“The Fallout”

Just four days removed from the incredible Lockdown event and we are now on the road to Sacrifice. We kick off Impact with a video replaying the highlights of Lockdown. It was at this event that the world was shocked when AJ Styles turned his back on Fortune. It was also at this event that Mr Anderson joined the same group, costing Team Hogan the match. The fallout from the event is going to be big, and the fans can sense it. The video ends with a split screen of AJ Styles and Ric Flair. As the video ends the normal “cross the line” opening plays and now we will begin this huge show.

Basic pyro to open the show as Mike Tenay and Don West welcome us to the show tonight. Tenay gives us the rundown of the card for tonight which was posted on the TNA website. The fans in the Impact Zone are pumped for the show as the lights dim. What is going on, who the hell is coming out? Mike and Don have no idea what is going to happen as “Get Ready to Fly” hits. The golden boy of TNA wrestling and the reigning World Champion, AJ Styles, makes his way to the ring. The fans cheer him on and after months of being against them, Styles is once again is for the fans. He is no longer a man against the people, but he is with the people. Mike Tenay seems a little too excited for AJ who grabs a microphone. A loud “AJ Styles” chant begins before he can even speak. You can see that Styles loves this. Slowly Styles begins to lift the title above his head, causing a large amount of cheers. A smile comes over the face of AJ, placing the championship on his shoulder.

AJ Styles: Thank you.

The crowd cheer as Styles shows the respect the fans deserve.

AJ Styles: Really, I mean it. Because if it wasn’t for you I would still be trapped in that poor excuse of a faction called Fortune.

Heat for the mention of Fortune.

AJ Styles: While I stood side by side with Ric Flair, you all shook your heads. You, the people could see what was really happening. In a time that I needed something more from my career, I needed a spark. And the day Ric Flair entered the company that was my chance. After hearing the legend of the sixteen time world champion, I had to go for it. I saw Ric Flair was someone I could learn from, someone who would guide me to an even higher point in my career. It was a chance to learn something new.

Slowly Styles moves around the ring, checking out the crowd tonight.

AJ Styles: Ric Flair was someone I worshipped as a kid, someone who I wanted to be like. He was and still is a legend in this business. I can and will not take anything away from Ric as a performer, but as a person Ric Flair is right at the bottom. For months I watched on as Fortune attacked people backstage. I was a part of the attack and sometimes I wasn’t. The fact is that Flair was the guy behind the assaults. He gave the orders which we as blind sheep followed without question. In an act I’m not proud I was memorized by the legend that stood before me. Why was this man helping me?

He shakes his head, as the people continue to listen.

AJ Styles: Then it hit me, Flair wanted another shot. It was a few days before Lockdown and during a talk with Flair he mentioned something about one last run. Ric Flair wanted to face me for the TNA World Championship!

Shock, what, is this true.

AJ Styles: The reason Flair helped me, the reason he wanted me in Fortune was to gain a title match. A man over fifty years of age cannot just walk away from the business and let the young guys preform. I thought he wanted me to succeed, but in reality, he really wanted himself to succeed. It was at this point I realised that Fortune was nothing more than Flair’s whipping boys. I had to get out, I had to leave.

Lifting the championship above his head.

AJ Styles: And it was at Lockdown four days ago that I got my chance. I made the decision to stand up against the man who would drain me dry. I stood up against the man who would ride me all the way to another world title. I stood up to Ric Flair! No more shall I be a man who takes orders from the egotistical maniac who calls him the Nature Boy. I will no longer have to blindside the hard workers of the TNA. From this day on, AJ Styles is back, better than ever.

Cheers from the crowd.

AJ Styles: While working with Fortune I was called an ********, from today and forever after. You can call me Phenomenal!

Before AJ can drop the microphone and leave the ring “Also sprach Zarathustra” kicks in with the crowd going up with heat. With brand new sunglasses out comes Ric Flair, Beer Money (James Storm and Robert Roode), Kazarian and their newest member Mr Anderson. After the actions of AJ Styles just moments ago I’m sure Flair isn’t going to be happy. Kazarian holds the ropes open for Flair who is being treated like a god as of late from Fortune. He grabs a microphone as Styles keeps an on all of the others members.

Ric Flair: You ungrateful little man!

Huge heat as Flair goes to strike Styles but is held back by Beer Money. They try to calm him down as Styles looks ready to go. Flair is going off as AJ has his hands up. Finally Beer Money are able to get Flair back to ground level, as Styles drops his hands.

Ric Flair: You don’t know how lucky you are that I put time and effort into you. Do you know how many people would kill to be in the position you were in?

Styles goes to answer but is cut off by Flair.

Ric Flair: Millions, millions of people dream of being under my wing. I can make a superstar in one day. The only reason you’re still TNA World Champion is because of me! I made you the person you are today.

Heat from the crowd.

Ric Flair: Shut up, you people don’t know anything. Look at you all, cheering this traitor. If it wasn’t for me he would be working in some southern state for a fat guy with fried chicken all his greasy face.

The heat continues.

Ric Flair: It is these people AJ who have cost you the chance of a lifetime. Remember that it wasn’t Ric Flair who screwed AJ Styles but it was AJ Styles who screwed AJ Styles!

Fortune mouth off as Flair puts his hand on the shoulder of Anderson.

Ric Flair: Unlike you AJ this man can see the good that can come from teaming with Ric Flair. His stock has never been higher and it will continue to grow AJ. Because when you grab onto a legend like me, only good things can happen. Now I look at you and I see someone who is begging for guidance. I myself will never understand why you threw everything away. But it will prove to be the biggest mistake of your career. You have made enemies of Fortune, they say never bite the hand that feeds you AJ.

Slowly Flair moves right up to AJ, getting right up into his face.

Ric Flair: You did not only bite the hand but you left scars on it! You say that you left because I wanted a title shot. You are a lair AJ, the reason you left was simple. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. You turned on us because you saw Anderson as a threat. You knew that he was a better athlete, a better performer and overall a better wrestler than you. Fear is a powerful weapon AJ, and I now know what you are afraid of.

Taking a few steps back does Flair.

Ric Flair: You better hold that title next to your heart and never let it go. Because as soon as Anderson gets the chance, he will take it! Enjoy being TNA World Champion, it will not last for much longer!

The crowd watch on as “Also sprach Zarathustra” hits. Fortune exit the ring with Flair mouthing off against Styles a little longer. We cut to a commercial as Styles may have just realised what he has done. This is going to be interesting.

**Commercial Break**

“The British Invasion” hits as we return from the commercial break. The crowd in the Impact Zone boo as Magnus and Douglas Williams appear from behind the curtain. The two cocky young men make their way down the ramp, showing off their British robes to the camera. A shake of the head by Douglas get some cheap heat as Magnus shows off his muscles to the camera. Both men move to the centre of the ring and await their opponents.

Gun shots are heard over the Impact Zone as “Dawgz” blasts over the arena. Hernandez comes charging out with Homicide following behind him. They make a gun with their right hands, causing some of the people in the impact zone to do the same. A look of disgusts comes over the face of both Magnus and Douglas. They watch on as LAX play to the crowd. Finally the two teams are in the ring and the ref gets the match ready to begin.

Match 1|Tag Team Match
LAX vs The British Invasion

The bell sounds with the Impact Zone ready for their first match of the night. Douglas Williams locks up with Homicide who gets trapped in a side head lock by the Brit. Williams hammers away with a quick couple of shots to the head of Homicide. Using his skill on the mat Williams sends Homicide over with a hip toss. A quick over by Williams gets a one count with Homicide never being in trouble. Up on his feet now Williams grabs Homicide by the head, connecting with a swift kick to the stomach. Another shot to the head allows Williams to send Homicide into the corner. Huge move now as Williams comes running toward Homicide but the fastest member of LAX is able to duck out of the way. Williams hits the turnbuckle with Homicide applying a roll up, which gets a two count. The British Invasion are in trouble as LAX begin to fight back. Homicide comes back fighting with several punches. A kick to the middle section causes Williams to bend over. Quickly Homicide runs off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker, which is followed by a cover that gets a two count. Once Homicide gets to his feet Williams has begun to crawl to his corner. Thinking on his feet Homicide quickly tags in Hernandez and then dives toward Williams. With Homicide holding Williams by the arm Hernandez comes over the drops one of the biggest elbows I have ever seen. If that didn’t break ribs I’ll be very surprised. For the next several minutes Hernandez keeps control over the smaller Douglas Williams. A huge boot to the face knocks Williams to the outside of the ring, which causes a cheer from the crowd. The ref did his best to keep Hernandez at bay but it didn’t work to well. The big man stayed on the attack, grabbing Williams and throwing him into the steel steps. Such strength and at this point LAX were in control. Magnus, who was yet to enter the ring, began to become visibly angry at the fact his team mate was being beat up. The match begin to sway back into an even playing field as Hernandez came off the ring but MISSED! Williams was able to duck and went straight to the corner of his tag team partner. The tag was made as Magnus came into the match red hot. Huge clothesline to Hernandez and he looked like a million bucks. A major slam on Homicide who tried to run interference but was caught. Magnus could smell a victory for the Invasion as he waited for Hernandez to rise up. The fans tried to warn him but it was no luck. Hernandez turned right around into the Tormentum. The fans don’t even try to cheer Hernandez on as Magnus goes into the cover. No hope, no luck, as Magnus gets the three count off his deadly finisher!

Winners: The British Invasion|6:32

“The British Invasion” kicks in as the fans aren’t too happy with the result of this match. Magnus makes his way to his feet as and orders the ref to raise his hand. In comes Douglas Williams who also wants it known he got a victory. The ref is having a hard time tonight as The Invasion then decide to push him out of the ring. They continue to celebrate until… … …

“I’m Back” hits and the crowd instantly turn their attention to the ramp. Out comes the newly hired General Manager the famous, or infamous, Eric Bischoff. The fans are somewhat hesitant to support this new authority figure (get the point of the title). With a microphone in hand Bischoff begins to deliver what should be a very interesting speech.

Eric Bischoff: Firstly allow me to say congratulations to the two of you. Magnus and Douglas, I’m very impressed with what I have seen tonight. Now I know everyone is wondering about the vacant tag team titles. Well as it was announced on the TNA website I have given Kevin Nash the chance to find a tag team partner and they will challenge for the titles at Sacrifice.

The crowd boo at the mention of big Kev’.

Eric Bischoff: Yes, yes, boo. But I want the best damn tag division in wrestling today. And you two have what I want. If Kevin Nash does not find a partner for Sacrifice, then I will consider you two to be the replacement team.

The Brits light up as Bischoff seems very excited.

Eric Bischoff: However should Kevin find a partner, I’ll keep you two in mind for a future title shot.

“I’m Back” hits with both Magnus and Williams very pleased with this little announcement. Such a huge announcement for the future of the tag division. The British Invasion exit the ring while Tenay and West go over the events.

The camera switches backstage and into the locker room of Fortune. Inside we find Flair walking back and forth. You can see that Flair is very angry about everything that is going down tonight. He holds his hands on the back of his head. With Kazarian walking into the room holding his X Division title around his shoulder. Instantly Flair approaches him.

Ric Flair: You have to win tonight!

A short pause as Kaz has just been ambushed.

Ric Flair: I mean it, he can’t win tonight. If AJ wins tonight, we look weak. Not just me, but you, James, Robert, Ken. We will all look like fools. You need to do the job tonight. Show them all that when you’re Fortune, you’re better than the rest.

Kazarian: I’ll do the job, I promise.

Slowly Flair puts his head on the head of Kaz, showing the friendship between the two.

Ric Flair: I have faith in you.

Such huge words from such a legend in the business.

Ric Flair: AJ is nothing without us. He is getting to big for his boots. When the time comes, you’ll be World Champion. I know it.

In walks Mr Anderson, catching the attention of Flair. Kazarian takes this time to exit the room at the request of Flair.

Ric Flair: I want you out there tonight, whatever happens, make sure we end the night as planned. It doesn’t matter what else happens, just make sure you make the message clear. AJ Styles is a wanted man!

The camera fades to black and goes to a commercial break with Anderson having a huge smirk on his face. What is going to happening during our main event? This is going to be something we have to see tonight. Don’t go anywhere.

**Commercial Break**

Coming back from the commercial break the Impact Zone is buzzing from what we have just seen. Then as everyone isn’t watching “Gold Medal” blasts over the speaker. The crowd jump up as Kurt Angle appears and makes his way down to the stage. We all know that Angle has an announcement to make tonight. Rumour has it that Angle may be retiring tonight. Both Tenay and West go over the possible things Kurt Angle could announce. It really is very exciting. Angle enters the ring with a small Angle chant beginning. Before Angle speaks he shows his appreciation by giving the fans a small clap himself.

Kurt Angle: Allow me to take you all on a little history lesson. The date was August 25th, 2006. Just 24 hours before I was making more money than anyone in the wrestling business. I was signed to a contract with them. But it was on this date August 25th, 2006, that my life changed forever.

Short pause by Angle.

Kurt Angle: I was granted my release and I was free.

Once again a pause from Angle.

Kurt Angle: I made the choice to walk away from a job that had security, a huge pay and friends. Many believed that it was the biggest mistake of my life. I don’t. My own family thought I was crazy, something must be wrong. But what really happened was I saw something rising up.

Pointing to the TNA logo.

Kurt Angle: I saw this company, TNA, Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling, becoming something big. I saw that this was a chance to be a part of a new beginning. I heard the rumours about Kurt Angle being let go because he couldn’t compete anymore. They were untrue, but people still believed them. Then on October 19th, 2006, we saw the biggest moment in the history of TNA. I made my way into the Impact Zone for the first time. The reaction was amazing and it felt good to be back inside the ring. And it was just a few months later until I won the King of the Mountain match and become the TNA World Champion.

Cheers for the mention of the title run by Angle.

Kurt Angle: It was a moment that I’ll never forget. As the celebrations began I was so thankful I made the jump. I was so pleased that I could see what this company would become. I thank people like Dixie Carter for signing me to a contract, for believing that I could still preform for you fans. I would like to thank AJ Styles for giving me some of the best matches in my career. I would like to thank you the fans for backing me all the way to the top.

Cheers from the crowd.

Kurt Angle: You have all been with me for years; I really do appreciate everything you do. My time here in TNA has been something special. I have loved every moment in this company. From my time as the leader of the Main Event Mafia to the rivalry I had with Samoa Joe for every title in this company. The matches I have had during my time here have seen you people on your feet. My ankle lock has become one of the most feared moves in the wrestling business, why? Because I have made the best in the world tap out.

Cheers once again.

Kurt Angle: You can look backstage and find some of the best wrestlers in the world today. From the likes of AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin. These guys are the men who will be the future of the business. And they all bleed the blood of TNA! These men are born and bred from the roots of this company.

Slowly Angle moves over to the ropes, pointing toward the locker room.

Kurt Angle: Right there, inside the locker room is the best damn talent in the world today. You can look at every single company in the world and you will not find the top talent like you will in TNA. Nobody else has the passion, the heart, the determination of the wrestlers of TNA!

Moving back into the middle of the ring does Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle: I can honestly say that I have never been prouder in a group of wrestlers than I am in the talent we have in TNA. Now I said I had an announcement to make and I may have gotten off track tonight with this. So allow me to enlighten you. I had a meeting with both Eric Bischoff and Dixie Carter two days before the Lockdown event. And I don’t know if everyone has heard but my contract with TNA expired the day of Lockdown. Once the clock hit midnight, I became a free agent.

Shocking, the crowd are stunned.

Kurt Angle: I had a choice to make, would I sign with TNA. Before I made by choice Bischoff said he would allow me time to say goodbye should I leave. That is why I’m here!

Holy shit, is Angle leaving TNA?

Kurt Angle: It was my best decision and the right decision for my family that I, Kurt Angle and TNA Wrestling… … … …

“Take Over” hits and the crowd are in shock. Tenay and West are about to wet themselves as Christian Cage makes his return to TNA! Just as Angle was about to reveal his future with TNA he is being interrupted by the Instant Classic. Inside the ring Angle can’t believe someone would do this. It was clear that this moment was something very personal to Kurt. Slowly Christian enters the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Kurt Angle: I thought you would know better than to come out… … …

Cutting Angle off.

Christian Cage: Listen, I had to sit back there and hear you give this boring speech about how much you love this company. The best you could do is let me interrupt without being interrupted myself!

The fans boo Christian now, but it is clear he doesn’t care.

Christian Cage: How wonderful it is that you have so much money Kurt. And how great is it that you have had so much luck with titles. Oh it is greeeeaaaaaat. I’m so happy for you Kurt, so, so, happy.

Heat for Cage who moves around the ring.

Christian Cage: Since you took the time to remind everyone about your career, I thought I would tell everyone a little story of me own. It begins with two boys, one with incredible talent and the other with nothing. From their childhood the one with nothing began to grow into something more. While the one with talent became even better. However nobody cared for the boy with talent. All the eyes, all the focus, all the love. It all went to the little boy with nothing.

Short pause to allow effect, or something like that.

Christian Cage: Then the two boys decided to enter the wrestling ring and the boy with nothing, let’s call him Adam to make it easier. Well Adam gained success while his friend, I’ll call him Chris, was left with nothing. After working so hard little Chris was thrown to the side while Adam become a star. It wasn’t fair. The people took to Adam like crazy, while Chris was left with nothing more than a few broken bones.

Moving up to Angle does Christian.

Christian Cage: Do you know the moral of the story Kurt, do you?

Slowly Angle moves the microphone up to his lips.

Kurt Angle: Is it that you don’t have any class, respect or even a tiny bit of human kindness to wait until had finished?

Quickly Cage shakes his head and replies.

Christian Cage: Funny, very funny. The moral of the story is that these fans will take the best preform and turn them into nothing. These fans are worthless!

Heat from the crowd who are officially against Cage.

Christian Cage: This story is a one of mistreatment and disrespect. These people cheer the character of Adam, while the better wrestler, partner and just a purely better person in Chris, is left alone. Angle you come out here and do what these people ask for. I don’t. Yet I’ll be given the booing, the hate, everything bad. It doesn’t matter how good in the ring I am. The only thing that matters is if you do what these people want. If you bark when they say bark, if you sit when they say sit, then you will have their support.

Heat from the fans once again.

Christian Cage: You see what I mean Kurt. There was a time when you yourself did not answer to them. You were like me. You stood for something more than a nameless baby face that these people ask for. But I guess it is too much to ask for someone who isn’t weak and useless. It is good that you’re leaving TNA Kurt. Because if you stayed around any longer, maybe these people would see you for what is really inside. You are and will always be cold, heartless and even more hateful toward these fans then myself. Kurt you are a man against the fans! Everything you have said tonight is garbage. Nothing had any truth to it. I know you Kurt, you are not a kind person.

Kurt Angle: Christian maybe I should tell-- -- --

Cutting Angle off once more.

Christian Cage: No, you are a shell of a man. You have turned into something fake. The real Kurt Angle is not what stands before me tonight. So Kurt, take your bags and walk away. Leave my ring and go back to wherever it is that Karen dumped you!

Massive heat for the Karen Angle comment and the look on Angle’s face was great.

Christian Cage: Run back to your children and tell them that daddy is no longer a man. Tell them that daddy is a rat. Sit them down and tell them that daddy Angle is worthless!

A huge shot from Angle connects with Cage and down he goes. The fans go nuts as Angle hammers away with some of the strongest shots I have ever seen. Cage tries to fight back but Kurt is in a great position at the moment. It seems like the words spoken by Cage have pushed Kurt over the edge for the moment. In a stroke of luck Christian Cage is able to roll under the bottom rope and stumbles away from the ring. After getting a safe distance up the ramp Cage falls to the ground. Rubbing away the small portion of blood that came from his nose. The fans chant fight as Angle grabs the microphone from inside the ring.

Kurt Angle: If you had let me finish, I was about to say that at the meeting before Lockdown. It was decided that Kurt Angle should STAY in TNA! Just yesterday I signed a two year contract with TNA.

Pop from the crowd.

Kurt Angle: You better not think I forget easily because Christian, this little meeting will not be our last!

“Gold Medal” blasts as both Tenay and West love this news. Kurt Angle has signed a two year deal with TNA and will stay on. The fans cheer with Kurt pointing his finger toward Christian Cage. It appears that Cage may have a huge problem in the form of Angle. These two have clashed tonight, I’m sure it will not be the last time.

The following is presented by TNA Wrestling

Narrator: What would make you leave everything behind?

Shots of the TNA World Championship

Narrator: What would make you turn against a brother?

Daniels vs AJ Styles is shown

Narrator: Turn against a woman?

Doctor Stevie turning against Daffeny

Narrator: Turn against the family?

The Main Event Mafia break up

Narrator: May 16, 2010

The fans all cheering

Narrator: TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida

The clips of some memorable moments in the Impact Zone

Narrator: Sacrifice 2010

The official logo for Sacrifice

Narrator: What will they give up?

Several TNA wrestlers

Narrator: To become legendary!​

We are just weeks away from the Sacrifice event and the exciting is buzzing. "Amazing" hits and here comes the Knockouts Champion, Madison Rayne. Representing the Beautiful People as always she brings down a paper bag and gives it to a fan. The other two members of the BP are not joining her tonight.

"Broken" blasts as Madison Rayne quickly comes to realises that she has a job to do tonight. Tara appears and is quick to make her way down to the ring. Not much time wasting now as Tara goes right for Madison!

Match 2| Singles Match| Non-Title
Knockout’s Champion Madison Rayne vs Tara

The bell sounds and the match is on. Tara tackles Rayne down the ground and begins to hammer away with strong shots. Unable to cover up Tara continues to “slog” the reigning champion with those hard shots. As Rayne tries to twist and turn to escape the shots, Tara takes the time to get to a vertical base. A kick to the stomach by Tara keeps Rayne down. This isn’t going to be good as Tara grabs Rayne by the hair. Pulling some out by the roots, adding a little extra punishment I think. Both are standing now as Tara tries to lift Rayne up off the mat. She does so successfully, but can’t connect with whatever move she wanted. Rayne is able to escape from the shoulder by raking the eyes of her opponent. With her feet back on the ground Rayne drives her knee into the back of Tara. This strong and dominate women screams out in pain as Rayne delivers a huge reverse neckbreaker. A cover from Rayne gets a solid two count. Quickly Rayne connects with a handful of punches to the head of Tara. With a quick look out at the crowd Rayne drops her knee down across the upper chest of Tara. The crowd boo as Rayne pulls Tara over to the turnbuckle. A quick secession of shots to the head by Rayne allows her to lift Tara onto the top of the turnbuckle. The crowd await something big here. You can sense something is about to happen. Rayne goes to hook the arm of Tara for what looks to be a superplex. Wait, Tara is fighting back. A major shot sends Rayne down to the mat. The ref turns around and checks on Rayne, allowing VELVET SKY to come from the crowd and push Tara off the turnbuckle. She hits the ground hard as Sky takes off back the way she came. The people can’t believe it as Rayne crawls into a cover. The ref hand goes down for one, two and finally three!

Winner: Madison Rayne|3:02

"Amazing" hits as Madison Rayne gains her first victory since becoming the TNA Knockouts Champion. With Tara knockout out cold, Rayne begins to mock her. A huge slap to the face from the reigning champion gets heat from the fans in the Impact Zone. It appears that Rayne isn’t done tonight. With her title in her hand, Rayne ready’s for a major shot. However before she can connect ANGELINA LOVE comes running down the ramp. The fans cheer as the former leader of the Beautiful People lock up. Love fires away at the women who took her title from her just four days ago at Lockdown. A huge clothesline takes down Rayne as Love jumps right on top of her. The crowd count out the shots with Love not slowing down. CAT FIGHT, CAT FIGHT!!!

As Love pulls the hair of Rayne ref’s make their way down the ramp to break it up. The fans boo as the ref separate the two women. These two have a problem and I don’t see this as the last time they will see each other. We go to a commercial break as Angelina Love is pulled away from Rayne. The champion rushes up the ramp, with bits of hair hanging down her face.

**Commercial Break**

We return from the break with a shot of Jeff Hardy sitting in a locker room. Slowly Hardy brings his head up, staring into the camera. Hardy moves his hand across his face, brushing the hair out of the way. No sound from anyone as Hardy leans forward.

Jeff Hardy: All my life people have been calling me the screw up. Ever since I came into the company all I have heard is, Jeff stuffed up, and Jeff did this. Well not anymore. I was the hottest thing in wrestling in 2009, nobody was hotter than Jeff Hardy. But then I come into this dump!

Heat from the crowd.

Jeff Hardy: Nobody is in the same league as me. Even Hogan saw what I am. I’m the greatest wrestler to ever compete in the ring. I make guys superstars, I made careers out of people who would be stuck in some crappy company in Chicago. If not for me, half of this roster wouldn’t have had one good match. I have had to carry people like AJ Styles to a great match. But what do I get for it? While Styles is living it up, I get stuck with nothing.

Small pause.

Jeff Hardy: Yeah, you hear people cry about how their lives are so hard. Well tonight I am making a change. I’m the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling, I’m a superstar! I can and will defeat Kurt Angle tonight. His little signing to TNA means nothing tonight. I don’t care if he is with the company for another seven years. But tonight, in the Impact Zone, I show that Kurt Angle doesn’t have it anymore.

Heat for the shot at Angle.

Jeff Hardy: All his fans, all the followers, they will all see what Angle really is. Tonight I show that Kurt Angle is just an old, washed up wrestler hanging by a thread. I’m no mistake, but Kurt Angle is making one!

The camera switches from Jeff Hardy back into the Impact Zone with the fans watching the big screen. Tenay talks about how Hardy has changed since meeting with Hulk Hogan. The nickname of the Anti-Christ is something Jeff really believes. West thinks that this new type of Hardy is going to be good for him. No longer doing what the fans ask, sounds a bit like Christian Cage from before.

As they continue to go over Jeff Hardy and his change "Menacing" kicks in and the crowd go up with heat. Out walks Chelsea and Desmond Wolfe. The cocky, young, arrogant Desmond Wolfe taunts some of the people at ringside while making his way to the ring. Chelsea seems disgusted in the people at the Impact Zone tonight, not allowing them to touch her. She even gets a security guard on a fan who sticks their arm out. Once both Chelsea and Wolfe enter the ring the fans begin a you suck chant, which could be sent toward either one. Desmond grabs a microphone off the steps.

Desmond Wolfe: If you people would shut your mouths for the moment, I have something to say. Now before I go up against Shannon Moore tonight in what will not take me to long, I want to address something. You see since I have been in TNA I have done things that some can only dream about. I have taken people like Kurt Angle to the limit, I have faced off against people like Samoa Joe, I have taken the best to the limit here in TNA.

Heat for Wolfe who isn’t impressed.

Desmond Wolfe: But for some reason I’m left to compete against Shannon Moore. Can someone explain to me why I get left to face him? I’m better in every single way then this piece of backyard wrestling trash. I don’t see why he doesn’t go back to that little TWF or whatever him and the screw ups called it. Go back to High Voltage, go back to seeing the little tapes of Jeff, Matt, Shane and yourself jump around on the trampoline.

More heat for Wolfe.

Desmond Wolfe: Compared to Shannon Moore, I... ...

“I'll Do Anything” hits to cut Desmond off before he can say whatever he wanted. Out comes Shannon Moore who makes a quick job of getting to the ring. He slides right into the ring and is hit by Wolfe with a clothesline.

Match 3|Singles Match
Desmond Wolfe vs Shannon Moore

With Moore already down Wolfe is quick to take advantage. He begins to fire away with kicks to the exposed body parts of Moore. With Chelsea cheering him on Wolfe brings Moore up to his feet. A forearm to the face sends Moore stumbling back, with Wolfe then following up by sending him into the ropes. Rebound attack now as Wolfe connects with a scoopslam, cover from Wolfe gets a two count. Quickly Wolfe strikes with several punches to the head of Moore, keeping him down. Now Wolfe stands up, dragging Moore over to the turnbuckle. Wolfe tries to slam Moore into the turnbuckle but the quicker man in Moore allows him to stick a leg out, blocking the move. Wolfe tries again but Moore escapes the grasp and shoves him into the corner. The fans cheer as Moore uses this chance to grab Wolfe by the head, run up the turnbuckle, back flipping into the a reverse DDT. The fans pop as Moore goes into a cover, but only gets a two count. Chelsea is in shock as he screams at Wolfe to get up. Quickly Moore tries for what looks to be a twist of fate but Wolfe counters with a backbreaker. It appears Wolfe is embarrassed now, quickly he pulls Moore up and drives his knee into the ribs. No more playing around as this match hits the 4 minute mark with Desmond grabbing Moore by the head. Here it comes as Wolfe nails a cutter, with the cover getting the three count.

Winner: Desmond Wolfe|4:07

"Menacing" kicks up again as the victory comes to Desmond Wolfe. In comes Chelsea who pushes the ref out of the ring, allowing Wolfe the time to celebrate. The fans boo as Wolfe grabs Shannon Moore by the head. With his hands around the head of Moore one again, Wolfe drives him down with the second cutter of the ring. Both Wolfe and Chelsea laugh as they exit the ring, with Impact going to a commercial break now.

**Commercial Break**

Back from the break we are with Christy Hemme for the first time tonight.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, Kevin Nash!

A small amount of heat for Big Sexy.

Christy Hemme: Now Kev’ as we all know Eric Bischoff has made it clear that if you don’t find a tag team partner than he will going to take away your tag titles. What are your thoughts on the matter?

A small chuckle from Nash.

Kevin Nash: Christy, you don’t need to worry because Big Sexy is going fine in that tag team department. I have had several guys come up to me today and ask, no beg, to be my partner. And why shouldn’t they, I’m Kevin Nash. Former World Champion. It isn’t who I want, but how many I have to turn away. Believe me Christy this little situation we have with the titles, it’s nothing to worry about. In just a few short weeks I’ll have a piece of gold around by waist and a woman around my arm.

A short pause as Nash finishes.

Christy Hemme: Well who is going to be your partner?

Nash begins to shake his head, with a grin on his face now.

Kevin Nash: I can’t you that now can I. Listen I’m keeping my cards up close.

Pulling Christy toward him and against his body.

Kevin Nash: And my women even closer. I will tell you this, whoever my tag partner is, they will be assured to have a title by Sacrifice.

Once again Nash laughs as he walks away from Christy. It appears that Big Sexy isn’t worried about his tag partner, but could he be bluffing. Before we can turn the camera we see Christian Cage rush up to Hemme, grabbing the microphone violently.

Christian Cage: Hey, Hey!

Shoving Christy out of the way.

Christian Cage: Kurt Angle, you say that this is just beginning. Well you’re right. Because I don’t let idiots like you get cheap shots on me and get away with it. You think that because the fans wanted to see you sign with TNA it means something. It doesn’t Kurt. But what does mean something, is that we saw your true colours tonight.

Rubbing his head.

Christian Cage: The people saw that what I said was true. You are a low life Kurt. And this whole thing is just beginning. Kurt get ready, because the instant classic is BACK!

Cage throws the microphone down as Christy Hemme gets to her feet. We did see the true colours of someone tonight, but I don’t think it was Angle. Christian Cage is a dangerous man, I wonder what is in store for TNA. He is back, Christian Cage has returned. But what will happen in the coming weeks. The camera switches to the ringside area as we await the next match of the night.

“Modest” hits over the arena as the fans begin to boo the Anti-Christ of TNA. Slowly Jeff Hardy walks out onto the stage with no face paint tonight. Jeff is taking all the time in the world at the moment, he is in no rush to get into that ring. Some fans yell taunts toward Jeff but he seems to be ignoring them or just out of it. As Jeff gets to the ropes he yells at the ref to open the ropes. Probably sacred of being attack the ref does it, with Hardy just falling back into the turnbuckle. Awaiting the arrival of Kurt Angle.

“Gold Medal” blasts and this is going to be good to watch. The crowd cheer as Kurt Angle makes his way down the ramp for the second time tonight. It was earlier tonight that Angle had an altercation with a returning Christian Cage, I wonder if that shall play a role in the coming match.

Match 4|Singles Match
Jeff Hardy vs Kurt Angle

The bell sounds and this match is on. Both Tenay and West mention how this could be a main event of a PPV yet we are getting it for free here tonight. The two men lock up centre of the ring. They struggle for a moment with Angle getting the advantage because of his amateur wrestling background. Angle switches around and goes behind Hardy. The ground watch on as Angle brings Hardy down to the ground, switching now into a pinfall combination which gets two. The crowd reaction as it appeared Hardy may have been out wrestled to a loss tonight but he just got the shoulder up. Angle is quick on his feet here as he goes for the leg of Hardy. It looks like Angle is still going strong in competition as he takes Hardy down once again. An Angle chant starts up as the man himself begins to work on the leg of Hardy. He drops the elbow across the joint of the knee, not once or twice but up to five times. I wonder if Hardy will be able to walk as Angle pulls him over to the ropes. We have seen this before as Angle places the leg of Hardy on the bottom rope. This could break your leg in some cases as Angle jumps up, dropping his body weight across the suspended leg of Jeff Hardy. The fans cheer as Angle takes a few steps back. He is using all his knowledge and experience here and I’m sure he is thinking that this is Christian Cage he is facing.

Slowly Angle grabs Hardy by the hair, bringing him up to a vertical base. The fans cheer him on but this could be a problem as Hardy uses the distraction to counter with a jaw breaker (stunner). You can never count out Hardy as he runs off the ropes, counting with a flying forearm. Down goes Angle as Hardy stands up, throwing his shirt outside the ring. The Anti- Christ then follows up with a running dropkick to the head of Angle, sending him to the outside of the ring. This isn’t going to be a walk in the park for either guy as Hardy is going on the attack. He slides to the outside of the ring in a position behind Kurt. Slowly Angle makes his way up, using the ring apron to do so. Some fans yell out to Angle but it doesn’t work as Hardy charges forward and tackles Angle into the steel steps. That didn’t look good as Angle head was smashed between the body of Hardy and the steel. When flesh meets steel, guess who wins? The ref counts up to six before it is broken by Hardy who goes right back to the outside. A kick to the body of Kurt keeps him down while Hardy searches for his next move. Suddenly Hardy gets an idea so he grabs Kurt by the head. The announcers wonder what is happening here as Hardy lays Angle over the guard rail. This isn’t going to be good as Hardy climbs the turnbuckle!

The fans around ringside step back as Hardy is going to go high risk now. The ref warns Hardy not to do it but this isn’t any normal man. This is the dare devil Jeff Hardy. The eyes on Hardy tell a story of a disturbed and crazed man tonight. Angle has not moved as Hardy stands up. He looks down at Angle and lets out an almighty scream before jumping with a LEG DROP! It appears to be all Hardy but ANGLE MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! HOLY SHIT! The crowd are stunned as Hardy hits nothing by rail and his head smacks the ground hard. The fans near the spot are in shock as Angle stumbles to his feet. He looks at the body of Hardy and this may have been one of the best misses in TNA history. The fans cheer out of exciting as Angle grabs Hardy by the jeans. He throws Hardy into the ring and gets in himself at an eight count. What the hell is next I wonder? Angle gets to his feet and just stares at Hardy who may be knocked out cold here. After that spot I don’t think anyone would doubt it. Slowly Angle moves toward Hardy after a good 30 seconds. The fans are silent as Angle grabs Hardy by the head. Here it comes as Angle sets up for the Angle Slam. It does seem like Angle is having trouble doing the move to someone who is basically knocked out. I don’t think Hardy would be showing this much mercy if it was Angle in the trouble. Angle moves Hardy in front of him and looks into his eyes, maybe he can’t do it. The fans watch on but then, HARDY APPLIES A SMALL PACKAGE!

The Impact loses itself as the ref slides into the count, one, two, kick out! This match is still going as Hardy gets to his feet. Dropkick connects and Hardy has recovered to some point here. Angle was to soft, maybe he doesn’t have it anymore. Jeff kicks Angle in the stomach and tries to send him into the ropes. However Angle counters and sends Hardy flying into the turnbuckle instead. Quickly Angle charges forward and connects with a clothesline to Hardy. No stoppage from Kurt who hammers away with shots to the face of Hardy. It doesn’t happen every day that Angle gets suckered in. Angle Slam attempt is countered by Hardy who goes for the twist of fate. No luck there as Angle pushes him off. The crowd sit on the edge of their seat as Angle and Hardy back off. You can see that Hardy is hurt, with his hands on his head. The longer this match goes the more chance Angle wins. Both men make a move with Hardy getting the better now. A shot to the back by Hardy followed by a sloppy suplex. The fans have seen this match change 180 in the last few minutes. Hardy looks up at the turnbuckle and gets an idea. I think we are in Swantom Bomb territory. The fans boo as Hardy makes his way up the turnbuckle. This time he has trouble standing and almost falls off. He is still feeling the effect of the fall before and may be going for this too soon. Hardy dives forward but Angle rolls out of the way. However this time Hardy is able to save himself by rolling forward once he hits the ground. Both men are up and Hardy turns around into a huge ANGLE SLAM! The crowd pop as Angle grabs both legs for the cover and the three count.

Winner: Kurt Angle|7:54

The final three count is made and “Gold Medal” plays. After earning a tough victory Angle makes it to his feet. The crowd cheer him on as the ref raises Kurt’s arm in victory. This was a match that could go either way but Angle got the goods. As Angle makes his way up the ramp he mumbles something to the camera. We can’t pick it up but he laughs after he says it. We go to a commercial break with the final image being Kurt Angle disappearing behind the curtain.

**Commercial Break**

As we return from the break we only have one match left before we end this week’s edition of Impact. We appear in the office of the General Manager Eric Bischoff who is seen doing paper work. Nothing much happens for a moment until in walks D'Angelo Dinero. Small amount of heat for The Pope who was visibly upset last night after losing to AJ Styles. And he doesn’t look any better tonight either.

Eric Bischoff: Can I help you?

D'Angelo Dinero: I think you can, I think you can and will sort out my problems for me.

A smirk comes across the face of Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff: Oh, I’m going to fix your problems, may I ask what problems I’ll be sorting?

The Pope shakes his head, I guess it isn’t the night to piss him off.

D'Angelo Dinero: This isn’t something to joke around with Bischoff. You’re the General Manager, you’re the boss. What I want is a title match with AJ Styles, tonight!

Um….yeah.

Eric Bischoff: You want a title match, tonight?

D'Angelo Dinero: Yeah, that is what I just said, now make it happen.

As D'Angelo Dinero goes to leave Bischoff stands up and calls him back.

Eric Bischoff: Wait, wait. Listen I would love to just cancel the already promised main event and throw a title match we saw just four days ago on PPV onto free television, I really would. But I can’t. We have about 20 minutes left tonight and I don’t plan on making a change now.

D'Angelo Dinero: This isn’t right man!

Sitting back down does Eric.

Eric Bischoff: You want a title match, you’ll have to earn it. Next week I’m going to make the main event a fatal four way for the number one contendership. The winner will go on to face AJ Styles at Sacrifice for the TNA World Championship. It’ll be D'Angelo Dinero vs Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam vs Mr Anderson!

Pop from the crowd at the announcement of the match.

Eric Bischoff: Now if you don’t mind, I have work to do.

With a grin on his face D'Angelo Dinero leaves the office of Eric Bischoff. What a major match we now have for next week. A fatal four way match. The winner goes to face AJ Styles at Sacrifice. We cut back to the ringside area as Bischoff goes back to work. This is main event time and the final match of the show. Let’s get ready for another hell of a match here!

“Kaz” hits and the reigning X Division Champion begins to make his way down the ramp. With him is the newest member of Fortune, Mr Anderson. The fans give the biggest heat of the night to Kazarian who doesn’t care one bit. He enters the ring with Anderson making his way around to the other side and away from the ramp.

“Get Ready to Fly” blasts to the biggest pop of the night as the TNA World Champion makes his way down to the ring. The kids love him, the women love him and the men respect him. AJ Styles is the perfect champion for TNA to have. He makes his way down to the ring, showing off the title just for fun. As Styles enters the ring he keeps an eye on Anderson. These two former friends in Kazarian and Styles are about to lock up. This is surely going to be good.

Match 5|Singles Match
TNA World Champion AJ Styles vs TNA X Division Champion Kazarian

With the bell sounding in the background the fans now wait for the first bit of action from our main event. A loud AJ chant breaks out before we have any contact. Kazarian stares out into the crowd, yelling at them to shut up. Both men are fired up as they clash in the middle of the ring. They both put their heads down and fire wild punches at the other. Hardly any of them hit the target but the fans are eating it up. Style begins to push forward, trying to send Kaz back into the ropes. However he finds some fight back as Kaz pushes to counter. A test of strength type of situation now as Styles and Kaz both push for position. Nobody is backing down as Kaz tries to prove that AJ leaving Fortune was the biggest mistake of his career. While AJ hopes to show that he doesn’t need the group. They pair break up with Kazarian backing back into a corner. A stalemate with the two fixing their knee and elbow pads. We go again as AJ and Kaz lock up, this time Kaz is able to gain control with a head lock. A quick shot to the head by Kaz who sends Styles flying into the ropes.

Off the rebound Kaz bends over for the back body drop but Styles is able to stop and nail a swift kick to the skull. Up goes the head of Kazarian who stumbles back holding his nose. The quick and dangerous offense of AJ is on show tonight as the champ runs and hits a high knee to knock Kazarian back into a corner. The people cheer as AJ pumps his fist in the air, then charging forward with a splash. Only just but soon enough Kaz gets out of the way, leaving Styles to hit nothing but turnbuckle. Not so good now as Kazarian sweeps the legs. AJ goes down off the sweeper with Kazarian quick to strike again. An elbow drop by Kazarian proves to be effective as he climbs to the second rope. Quickly the reigning X Division Champion connects with a picture perfect leg drop. The crowd boo as Kaz goes into a cover, but only gets a two count to the happiness of the people. Kazarian is the first man to his feet while Styles uses the ropes to get back to a vertical base. Once again Kaz goes to sweep the legs but Styles is able to jump up, dodging the attack. The fans pop as Styles escapes from the corner and connects with a dropkick to Kaz.

It appears that Styles has the advantage with Kazarian being sent to the outside of the ring. Styles is smart enough not to go to the outside of the ring though. With Mr Anderson quickly going to the aid of his Fortune member. The ref begins the count as Kaz is seen getting frustrated on the outside. Anderson grabs Kaz and appears to say something to him. Our audio doesn’t pick it up but it causes Kaz to snap out of his hissy fit. The match continues as Kaz slides back into the ring and goes right for Styles. No luck now though as Styles ducks the clothesline, runs off the ropes, jumps back and hits a flying backward elbow! Down goes Kaz as Anderson isn’t happy at all. A cover by Styles gets a two count and he is quick to get back up. Several strong kicks to the back by AJ connect with Kaz rolling around in pain. AJ grabs Kaz by the arm while pulling him up. A huge kick to the exposed ribs of Kaz allows Styles to send his former friend into the ropes. Rebound attack fails with Kazarian grabbing onto the ropes while AJ dropkicks air. A roll forward by Kaz becomes a jack knife pin cover. Only a two count from Kaz with Styles getting the shoulder up. Anderson gets onto the apron for a second, giving some instructions to Kaz. Quickly Kazarian goes over to Styles, pulling him up from the mat. A quick shot to the stomach by Kaz allows him to connect with a suplex.

Another cover from Kazarian gets a two count, not exactly what he was looking for. A few shots to the head of Styles by Kaz gives him time to set up his next move. Grabbing both legs now does Kazarian who slings Styles up into the turnbuckle. However Styles sticks the landing and keeps his balance on the corner. As Kaz turns around Styles executes a backflip into a neckbreaker. The crowd pop as Styles goes for the cover, only getting a two count at this time. The end is near now as Styles gets to his feet. He waits for Kazarian to rise. Slowly Kaz makes his way up. Using the ropes to do so. A kick to the stomach by Styles and STYLES CLASH is blocked at the moment. Kazarian sends Styles over his head but AJ is able to stick the landing. Kazarian turns around again to be hit by a jumping kick by Styles. Down goes Kazarian as Styles quickly rushes up the turnbuckle. He gathers his balance, kicking Anderson away at one point. And Styles jumps, preforming an amazing spiral tap! He nails the finisher perfect as the crowd lose it. Cover by Styles gets the three count and the victory.

Winner: AJ Styles|8:48

“Get Ready to Fly” blasts over the arena as Styles makes his way to his feet. As Styles is handed his title he is blindsided by MR ANDERSON! A huge shot to the back with a steel chair from Anderson sends Styles down. It doesn’t stop there as Anderson hammers away with vile chair shots to the former member of Fortune. Down from the ramp comes the rest of the group (Ric Flair and Beer Money). With a grin on his face Flair enters the ring. He takes off his coat and then tells Anderson to hold AJ still. With Anderson holding AJ from behind Flair moves up. He slowly brings his hand up and then slaps AJ across the face. The crowd are silent as Flair screams at AJ. Yelling at him that Flair made him a star. Without Ric Flair then AJ is nothing. The chair is passed to Ric who takes a step back. He lines up a shot and then cracks the chair off the head of the World Champion.

With Styles down and out Flair grabs the World Championship. Slowly Flair places the title around the waist of Mr Anderson. We end Impact with a shot of Fortune all standing in the ring. United as one, for a common cause. These men are one. This my friends is the future, this is TNA, this is FORTUNE!

**End Show**

Quick Results|22nd April 2010

British Invasion defeated LAX|6:32
Madison Rayne defeated Tara|3:02
Desmond Wolfe defeated Shannon Moore|4:07
Kurt Angle defeated Jeff Hardy|7:54
AJ Styles defeated Kazarian|8:48

Bearded Review

-Excellent way to open the show Proph. The banter between Flair and Styles was excellent, I can't wait to see what comes from this.

-Something TNA always excels at is tag team wrestling. This match was no different. Good to see TBI go over here and this could really lead to an interesting rounds of matches between the two teams. Good to see Bisch notice the talent in TBI and I expect them to make some noise in the heavy tag division.

-Good stuff with Flair and Fourtune. Flair wants the win and it just adds drama to the main event.

-The Angle/Christian thing was absolutely fantastic. Christian got over as a heel in his return and Angle showed loads of emotion and I can't wait for the future between these two. Only issue was "mentioning" WWE. That makes you look second rate, but nothing too serious as you never really referred to their actual name.

-Typical KOs match. Main thing here was Angelina Love and the set up of what should be a huge feud for the KO division. Excellent stuff.

-Excellent Hardy promo. I imagine he is difficult to write for as he can just be all over the place at times, but you showed a serious and emotional side to Hardy and I look forward to his battle with Kurt.

-Wolfe seems to be on a mission to move up the card and that is most certainly a good thing. Thankfully he takes care of Mr. Moore. I was a little worried we'd see an upset and see the booking of a struggling heel who believes he is higher than he actually is on the card.

-Excellent match in Hardy/Angle. Couldn't have really gone to either. A Christian run in to screw Kurt or Kurt just winning. The match was fast paced and never had a dull moment. It drew you in from the ring of the bell and that is tough to do. Good work.

-Good to see Pope. However I don't like his chances next week against Angle, RVD, and Anderson.

-Here we go! And this match was not a disappointment. Kaz and AJ put on a show and it was wonderful. The end was fantastic as well as Flair sort of passes the torch to Anderson at the end as we clearly see who Flair's guy is in Fourtune.

-Overall the show was great and the first show is always the hardest. I look forward to seeing what comes in the future from this and I hope it is an utter success. We don't see many TNA BT and it gives us some more variety around this joint.

Great show overall. I really like the formatting you used for it, it's different than others around here and I'm really digging it, gives the show a different feel, but very easy to read. The promo by A.J. Styles was nothing short of amazing, I completely loved it. Flair coming out was a good touch, and I think I'm going to like him better here then in the actual TNA. I was hoping for more from the knockout match, but you get what you get, and I'm hoping you can return the division to it's former glory. The focus on the tag team stuff is nice and I like the intrigue of Nash finding a new partner. I like the suspense of not revealing it yet, maybe he is bluffing, who knows? I am hoping for some emphasis on the X-Division as well. That would be great as it was really unique to TNA and something that was a highlight of them and I'd like to see it return to glory.

All the matches were good, Kazarian and Style and Angle and Hardy were matches that, given more leniency and time, could make great pay-per-view matches which is something I like that you give your fans a reason to tune in from the wrestling stand point of things, but I like how you don't give random matches stipulations like TNA and you don't give too much away, so you give your pay-per-views a lot to work with match and stip wise the fans will want to see. The opener was a good match as well, and the Wolfe match was short but to the point, and a good TV match, which always works.

The Jeff Hardy promo was iffy, but I liked the way it turned out in the end. His
character could be a tough one to write for, and I am interested to see where he goes from here. Finally, I really liked the Christian Cage promo. I wasn't sure on it at first, but it turned out good and I like the different approach he is going with this time around, it should be great to see. And anything with Angle and Cage in the same ring is going to get praise from me, so keep that one up.

Like I said, great show overall, it was important that the first show went good overall, and yours exceed expectations, especially for TNA ;). Keep the good work up, and I can't wait for the next show.

---- Nice recap to start the show of the major events that went down from Lockdown. Many reviews I read or comment on don't remind or catch up those who may have missed a show as to what feuds are currently in place, or what to expect from the show. You did a nicejob of laying a background for what was to come for the show. You did a nice job of playing up the titles, which ones are important, and dropped the meaningless one. Its good that the facionwar has ended, because that booking always drags and prohibits individualfeuds that let the talnt shine. Good job. Interesting to see you going back over a year and in essence re-writing TNA's history. Nice touch, cant wait to see how it plays out.

---- Rebelling Against Authority Review: April 22nd, 2010.

----Styles starting the show was important as it established the face turn for the most important talent on the roster, the TNA champion. His logic for turning is back on Fortune was solid, as Styles initially praised Flair before disucssing his issues with him. It's nice to see the person or group a wrestler is feuding with put over in a promo before taking shots at them, as it establishes them as credible. Styles' promo did exactly that.

---- Flairs response was solid. He could have played it like the "scorned father figure", but that would have made him look sympathetic. It was good that Flair mentioned himself as the reason Styles was so successful, and that he became great beause of Flair. This firmly established Flair as an egomaniac and a solid heel. A little banter between the two would have been nice, but a solid opening nonetheless in the exchange between the two.

---- Well laid out match between the British Invasion and LAX. Magnus and Williams going over is a positive as it establishes them as being credible by beating a veteran tag team wih championship experience. The match itself was an enjoyable read, with a nicely laid out beginnin middle, and end, whioch is impressive for a 6 and a half minute match. Bischoff's endorsement at the end elevates th even further, so that was good to see. Im curious as to where they go from here. Good to see Bischoff put over the tag team division and its importance. He also addressed the Band's situation without burying Hall out the door, which was a good thing. Good match and good endorsement of the tag titles by Bischoff to end the segment.

---Another good backstage segment between Anderson, Flair, and Kaz. Good to see Flair putting over the importance of the World Title first and foremost, and laying out the fact that he was scorned by AJ. Nice sell ob of convincing Kaz and Anderson he can lead them to the top. Nothing fancy here, but effective storytelling that set up anticiptation and the importance of the main event between Kaz and Styles.

----Intereresting decision to go with another long promo segment as compared to a match after this. After getting mic work from Bischoff and then Fortune, it would have been good to see a match in this place, maybe switching the Knockouts match wth the long Angle/Christian segment.

----That being said, it's obvious writing promos is one of your stong suits. Angle's promo was a strong one, affirming his past history while looking towards the future. A nice cliffhanger for a few minutes regarding Angle's contract, and Christian was firmly established here as a heel by showing the bitterness of playing second fiddle to Edge an feeling disrespected, anda solid explanation as to why he returned to TNA. I liked that Christian noted how disrespected he felt, but in essence showed no respect to Angle. Thats a good heel move, and I anticipate their match down the line. The brawl between the two ensured that this feud is on, and I look forward to the build towards it. Gladto see Angle announce he was staying in TNA, and Chritian's heel character was spot on during this segment.

----The woman's match was short and solid, and continued the feud between the Beautful People present and past. I wasn't a fan of Sky's interference, as I would rather see a clean finish, personally. MAdision gets the out as a heel, but it would be nice to see her as a credible champion. Tara doesn't seem to have direction as the feud is apparently between Angelina and the BP, so her doing the job clean wouldn't have hurt her much, but it would have elevated Madison, so whoever takes the title from her looks strong. I like how you incorporated the crowd into the match, making it feel important. The post-match beatdown was well done

---- I liked the backstage segment with Jeff Hardy, and the subtle shotat CM Punk. If this was his "official" heel turn, it was well done. He had justification for what he said, made sense, but was over the top, which is an effective promo for a heel. I liked Hardy acknowleding his "screw up" label, while accentuating the good matches he's had with others, then focusing on his opponent for the night in Angle. Good segment establishing who Hardy's character is going to be.

---- I think Wolfe's promo would have been more effective after he defeated Shannon Moore. It was essentially a squash match for Wolfe with Moore getting very little offfense in. i think the promo would have been more effective instead of another beatdown after a match, which is what we got in Rayne/Tara. The promo and the attack may have been the better way to go, after Wolfe firly established he's better then Moore. However, the squash and mic time indicated Wolfe is getting a push, so solid overall.

---- Nice short segment backstage with Nash staying true to character, and building antcipationm as to who he'll choose to be his tag team partner to challenge 3D. It was kept short, what needed to be said was, and it's an intriguing angle as to who Nash will pick. It followed with a good promo by Christian which enhances the Angle/Christian feud following their initial confrontation, which seems to be the long term feud here.

----Good match between Hardy and Angle. Im not sure thse are the two I would ave paired up, as both men seem to be being built into somewhat new characters. But a match that was expertly laid out with a big match feel, excitement, believable near falls, and good counters by both men. Nice job of making Hardy look strong in defeat, and a god job of having Angle play the sympathetic babyface. Hardy got his offense in, missed on a igh-risk maneuver, and Angle capitilized. Well written, and good to establish Angle strong headed in to his apparent feud wth Christian. Im curious as to where Hardy goes from here.

-- Good teaser for next week in hyping the fatal four way match that will determine who faces Styles at Sacrifice. Its good to plug next weeks show with a major match, and the segment between Bischoff and Pope did that. Good to see Pope still focused on winning the gold despite his loss. Curious not to see Joe, RVD, or Sting on the show, but Im sure there are programs in mind for all, as there is time to build towards Sacrifice still.

----Excellently written main event between Kaz and Styles. The champion vs champion match always works for me. Styles looks strong in the win and Kaz loses nothing because Fortune gets their heat back by beating down Styles after the match. Perhaps some foreshadowing of the main event next week with Flair putting the championship around the waist of Anderson, possibly signaling he'll win the Fatal Four Way.

---I don't expect Angle to win the match, as h'll likely feud with Christian. RVD is an intriguing face vs face matchup, and Dinero is a nice wild card in the mix, but I dont expect the rematch between the two to take place since Dinero just faced Styles at the last PPV. Chistian costs Angle the match, and Fortune assists Anderson in winning the match, setting up Anderson vs Styles at Sacrifice.

---This was an overall good show. Major feuds were established already between Christian/Angle, Styles/Fortune, and Love/BP, as well as a crowded tag team division with nice emphasis put on it. Each match was well written with believable near falls and the proper signature moves from each wrestler. Nice job building the matches with anticipation especially Hardy/Angle, and Kaz/Styles. Good to see both Angle and Styles looking strng and going over clean. A little promo heavy that could have been used to work RVD, Joe, or Matt Morgan onto the show, but a good usage of the talent that did appear. Even if it was promo heavy, all built characters well or established feuds successfully. Overall this was a tremendous show and I look forward to next week to see how feuds are forwarded and the probable main event Fatal Four Way match, and how that plays out. The formatting of the show was very good, easy to read, and the matches were top notch. Very good show in all.

#1Peep's Impact Review
Ok Proph, time to review the debut episode of your TNA thread, should be good. As I have said, TNA has the right wrestlers and divisions, just needs good direction and you could be the one to provide just that. Nice opening promo which needed to happen in order for Styles to explain his actions, Flair providing some nice resistance and I fully expect Anderson to challenge for the gold at Sacrifice. Was Anderson a babyface before Lockdown? Unusual opening match as the roles where reversed, the heels getting the hot tag, but I do really like the Brits getting the win and I hope Nash is taken out of the picture and these guys get a good match at the pay per view for the titles. This tag division is something special, hope you use them well here. Love me some Kazarian, Flair seems a little desperate now and the champions vs. champions match should be a doozy in the main event I assume. Nice intro from Angle but so far I'm not liking the smarkiness of some of the promos, TNA does this shoot style thing in real life and I really don't like it. Christian makes his return and gives out some nice dialogue, thought you hated the E vs. C story, but nice reveal from Angle and this feud should be really great, promo and of course match wise.

Well written Knockout match and it does it's purpose of putting over Rayne as the champion and furthering the feud between all those beatiful people. Not to excited about womens wrestling but I'm sure you will be able to pull me in Proph. Didn't really feel the Hardy promo but he is very interesting heel character, maybe keep his promos down a little and have him in the ring a whole lot more, his match with Angle is main event pay per view worthy, should be another great match. I hope you get Desmond onto the right track and he is getting there with a win over Moore, hope to see him with a title or in the main event scene soon. I'm sure Nash is going to find a partner, but I have no idea who, another team with EY? Wolfe perhaps? No idea. Awesome match but it was odd to have Hardy lose clean to Angle, would have thought Christian would have made an appearance for sure to further the feud. Don't like Pope's chances next week and I don't think he is main event ready, a feud with Kaz for the X Div title perhaps would be really, really good. Make it happen! Awesome ending to the main event, love how Styles landed on his feet then connected with the Pele, Styles needed to go over and did, well done on the match. I fully expect Anderson to challenge for the gold at Sacrifice and with that as the headliner it will make a great show. Overall, great start Proph with great matches, a little too many promos, but I understand why, and Sacrifice should be awesome.

The Best review

(sorry for it being a little late proph)

AJ Styles promo: I like how AJ kind of says his moto for leaving Fortune; I also like how he says that Flair wanted to face him for the title, and that he wanted one last run. Here comes Flair, and I like how Flair comes out firing with his words; not really letting Styles speak in the early stages of his promo, or better yet, once Flair came out, Styles didn't talk at all, I liked that.

LAX vs. The British Invasion: Homicide is coming off two matches at lockdown, so realistically, he could be a little fatigued, but Homicide starts the match off and Hernandez finishes it. Overall, I like how you're getting the up and coming team the rub over an experienced team, but I felt the match went a little fast, but besides that I liked it.

Bischoff/Flair promos: Nothing really special here, I liked how Flair was putting the pressure on Kaz to win tonight, and I felt that they were both short and solid promos to set up Angle's up next.

Angle promo: Wow it's really starting to feel like TNA with all of these promos. Angle mentions his past, and how leaving the WWE was a huge decision, which is something that TNA would book him to do IMO. Angle then goes into his contract situation, and just as he's about to reveal his plans on his contract, he returns. He as in Christian [Cage], Cage is playing the heel role, which is not what I expected before the show was posted, so that was a nice surprise for me. Cage talks about his past with Edge in metaphoric terms, and then Angle cracks a good joke, which leads to a pretty long rant from Christian. Christian then makes a great joke about Karen Angle, which eventually leads to Kurt attacking Christian and then announcing that he's staying in TNA. Overall, a great promo; I really enjoyed it, and I'm really looking forward to see where is feud goes.

Knockouts match: I'm guessing just a filler, but a nice squash match for Madison Rayne, the new champion, so it was worth something.

Jeff Hardy promo: Not your best promo, but still a very good one. As you said on the general discussion thread, the promo just wasn't working, but none the less, it was still a decent promo.

Desmond Wolfe: Solid promo by Wolfe, and an obvious match result, it seems as you are about to give him a good push, so I would like to see where the former ROH champion can go here.

Hardy vs. Angle: Going into this match, I had no clue who you would put to go over, as Hardy just had a promo of how he deserves more than he gets, and Angle had a promo that is (presumably) starting a huge feud between him and Christian Cage, as well as announcing that he's staying with TNA. Overall, a very solid match which ends with Angle getting the win, which makes the most sense, and also the writing for this match was spot on as well, so great job for that.

Dinero and Bischoff: I like how Dinero is already trying to make an impact (no pun intended) and have a world title match, but then Bischoff responds saying that there's not enough air time, which follows up by a huge fatal-4-way match next week, what a huge announcement.

Styles vs. Kaz: Good writing here; the proper outcome did happen as Styles definitely should have went over in the main event/ longest match of the night. After the match, Anderson blindsides Styles, and fortune stands tall to conclude the show, which will lead into the fatal-4-way match next week,, and by my guess into Sacrifice.

Rating: Overall, great show, I really liked it, and the only non-great part was Jeff Hardy's promo, which was still great. I'll definitely be reading to see were your program goes, and I'm excited to see the build up to the next pay-per-view, Sacrifice. Overall rating: A-

My review

1. Nice way to open the show, it really captivated me totally.
2. Very good tag match. I liked to see TBI get a potential push here, and to see EB not such a heel..
3. I absolutely LOVED the Christian and Angle promo. Just as in your former BT, Undertaker and Kennedy captivated me. However, here this will probably be the one to take my attention and passion for this feud.
4. I like the Angelina/Madison feud, I just wished you would not have had Tara be the loser in this match. Taylor Wilde, or Roxxi, anybody but tara could have done the job. But, still good stuff... But in my eyes Tara is a main eventer in the KO division and could definitively be a good part of your BT later on.
5. I liked the Hardy Promo, just wanna see how he will be booked. I would like to see a bit unstable hardy but not like his other events... (kayfabe unstability of course)
6. I would like to see wolfe dominate the mid card divison for a while before he gets a big push but I think I will like his future role.
7. Nice match with Angle, it really sucked me in.
8. I am not liking the pope's chances in the match next week seeing who he is up against. In my opinion, you could have replaced Angle with somebody else... That way we do not have him involved in too many different parts of a show.. Either way pretty good decision.
9. Amazing main event, I really loved how you made Anderson seem the main eventer of Fortune.
10. Overall, a good show, and I will continue reading.

*Sorry man if I did not reply as fast as you had messaged me, was out of town.

14negdl.png

Thursday Night Impact Preview| April 29nd 2010
"The Backlash"

After a fantastic show last week it is time for another edition of TNA Impact. This week the main event of Impact will be the fatal four way with the winner going onto face AJ Styles at Sacrifice. The competitors in the match will be D'Angelo Dinero who has demanded the chance to shine. Rob Van Dam, the high flyer who has made his moves famous. The wrestling Machine Kurt Angle is looking to once again hold gold. But with Christian Cage being in the Impact Zone this week, who knows how things will go down. And finally the newest member of the group known as Fortune, Mr Anderson. This arrogant but talented kid goes looking for the chance to show Ric Flair how good he really is. Anderson has been crowned the next in line in the words of Flair. I don’t think he is going to want to disappoint. These our men all have a huge chance to make an impact in TNA. This is the road to Sacrifice, which one will have a first class ticket?

Speaking of the World Champion it appears that AJ Styles will be in action this week. After the great performance we saw last week Styles is looking to be even better. He will team with the Icon, the legend, the one and only Sting. The Icon Sting wasn’t on Impact last week and I’m sure is looking to let everyone know he still is a player. The competition this week is going to be tough as Styles and Sting face off against an opponent that AJ knows very well. It will see Christopher Daniels meeting Styles once more. These two have tones of history and have put on some of the greatest matches in TNA history. This is a rivalry that always delivers but Daniels isn’t alone. He will team with Desmond Wolfe. Young Mr Wolfe has been making waves in TNA for some time now. With the lovely Chelsea by his side Wolfe is looking to make his way up the ladder in TNA Wrestling. It is a huge tag match, only one team can win. Will it be the Icon and the Champ or will it be the Fallen Angel and the fierce Wolfe.

With the tag team titles to be decided at Sacrifice General Manager Eric Bischoff wants to make sure that Team 3D are still keeping active. So he has booked a match for them this week. They will go up against one of the better teams in TNA. The duo of Robert Roode and James Storm get some ring time as Beer Money vs Team 3D has been booked. Two teams looking to say “I’m able to go”. The tag team division in TNA is picking up, this match is sure to deliver big time. With the GM watching on both teams want to impress. And I’m sure Big Sexy Kevin Nash will be looking from somewhere.

In the Knockouts division we will see a huge tag match as the Beautiful People (Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Eric) take on Tara, Angelina Love and ODB. Whenever we see six hot women inside the ring, it always turns out to be good. And after the attack last week from Love to Rayne, I’m sure something is going to go down. Huge match, hot women, what more could you asks?

We will also see two matches featuring some of the mid card talent in TNA. Matt Morgan makes his way to the Impact Zone to go into battle against Eric Young. While Young may be seen as someone funny, he can wrestle. The former leader of World Elite isn’t going to go down without a fight. This should be very good. And finally we will see The Monster Abyss go into action against the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe! Two huge guys going at it in a fierce fight. If you like strong fighting get ready for this. It will not be pretty. Huge punches, strong kicks, it will all be there. Get ready for Impact guys!

Confirmed:

Number One Contenders Match
TNA World Championship
Rob Van Dam vs D'Angelo Dinero vs Kurt Angle vs Mr Anderson
Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich vs Tara, Angelina Love and ODB
AJ Styles and Sting vs Christopher Daniels and Desmond Wolfe
Team 3D will be in action against Beer Money
Matt Morgan face off against Eric Young
Abyss goes into battle against Samoa Joe

Hey man, this is the first thread that I read when I went into Book This! I just thought that since it was TNA, it would give me some imagination as I don't watch TNA quite often.

I love this Styles/Fortune program. For me, Styles is the face of TNA and is homegrown there and it's good to see him doing his own thing again. Not only is he good on the mic, but he delivers in the ring as well. Then we have Fortune who try to make Styles' life a living hell. Mr.Anderson as the main heel here works as he really is an asshole in real life. This is my favorite angle you have going on.

Kurt Angle is my favorite superstar on the TNA roster. It was awesome when he came out and addressed the crowd. I myself thought that he was going to announce his retirement, but out comes Cage and an AWESOME promo war begins. Later we see that Angle has signed and will be feuding with Cage. Actually, this could be one of the best feuds ever. Cage vs. Angle. This, I want to see.

The tag division over at TNA is awesome. Always an entertaining part of the show. The British Invasion gets noticed as they beat LAX, that's new. Looking to see what you do with Beer Money and Generation Me!

The Jeff Hardy promo was well written too dude. I can imagine Hardy actually being an anti-christ of wrestling. He is believable as a heel. Not my favorite, but he is entertaining at the least.

Overall, awesome show. Will be looking forward to reading more about the Angle/Cage rivalry and especially the Styles/Fortune angle.

25zpma8.jpg

Thursday Night Impact Preview| April 29nd 2010
“The Backlash”

We kick off the show with the cross the line video package as we cross to the arena. The fans all have signs as the pyro kicks in. With the Sacrifice logo hanging from above the stage we can already sense the excitement in the Impact Zone. We are welcomed by Mike Tenay and Don West who run over tonight’s card. As they continue to speak "Feedback" kicks in and the crowd go up with heat. From behind the curtain appears Mr Anderson, the newest member of the group known as Fortune. This arrogant young man makes his way to the ring, without the group this time. After the actions of Fortune last week I’m sure AJ Styles isn’t far away. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside. A loud you suck chant begins, causing Anderson to laugh. He loves the attention at the moment.

Mr Anderson: Lockdown 2010 marked the beginning of something huge in the career of Mr Anderson. You see I fought a winless battle, something I couldn’t win. I was fighting against myself. Oh yes, I was fighting against a greater purpose. That purpose was to learn from one of the greatest wrestlers, no. THE GREATEST WRESTLER in the world today. I saw a chance to make my way into Fortune. And I took the bull by the horns and drove it to the top. I don’t need to make excuses like AJ Styles on why my career hasn’t been at the top it should. I know, I understand that I can get there with Ric Flair. AJ Styles is a greedy man. He wanted to take, take, and take. But never give to the man Ric Flair.

A small AJ chant begins.

Mr Anderson: You people can cheer him all you like, but the fact is that AJ Styles is nothing without Fortune. He will never be a legend like Ric Flair. He will never be held in the position I’m in at the moment. I’m the next in line, I’m the future, I’m the man Ric Flair has chosen to lead this company into the future. I’m MR ANDERSON!

Heat from the crowd.

Mr Anderson: As much as you people, the guys in the back or even the internet hate it. The fact is I’m the best in this company and I’m the best in the world. Ric Flair tells me all the time that I have the brightest future in the company. He believes that I can be a legend. And so do I. I know that I can out wrestle and outsmart everyone who gets in my way. It doesn’t matter if you’re a veteran, rookie or even a champion. You might as well call me a phone book because I have everyone’s number.

More heat from the crowd.

Mr Anderson: Tonight I have to face off against three weaker opponents. I find no challenge in my match this week. From the lackey D'Angelo Dinero who thinks he deserves to enter the same ring as me. He must my on something because nobody is in my league. Then we have Mr 420, RVD. What a nickname, 420. To think that you people will cheer him instead of me is sick. He is the opposite of what your children need to see.

A RVD chant starts up.

Mr Anderson: Yes, cheer him. Make my words true. Make my day and prove that I’m right. You people are worthless.

Huge heat.

Mr Anderson: I don’t even need to mention Kurt, we all know I can beat him. But after tonight I will be the number one contender for the TNA World Championship and at Sacrifice I end the reign of AJ Styles. And I begin the reign of the great, the powerful and the unstoppable FORTUNE!

Before Anderson can leave “Gold Medal” to a massive ovation from the crowd in the Impact Zone. Out walks Kurt Angle, one of the men in the fatal four way tonight. The crowd watch on as Angle enters the ring, locking eyes with Anderson. These two have some heated history in the past, hell just a few weeks ago at Lockdown. With a microphone in hand Angle asks the crowd to quiet down.

Kurt Angle: The best in the world. Did I hear you right?

Mr Anderson: You’re damn right, I am the best wres...

Cutting Anderson off.

Kurt Angle: Well just in case you forgot, you’re looking at the best wrestler in the world today son! I pride myself on holding that title and nobody will ever take it from me. I have beaten, defeated, made every single challenger tap out with my ankle lock. Believe me Anderson, I’ll make you tap again.

The two men go nose to nose.

Mr Anderson: All talk and no action, you haven’t changed at all Kurt. You’re still filled with more crap then a horse’s stable. All you do is talk and talk. Tonight you don’t have a chance, because I am not going to stand here and listen to what you have to say. I’ve been doing that for months and I’m sick of it. I’ll make sure that when I win the fatal four way tonight I...

Cutting Anderson off once again.

Kurt Angle: Who are you trying to convince, me, the fans or yourself? Keeping telling yourself that you’re the best and that tonight is your night. But when the time comes to fight, I know you will just crawl back into that little hole you came from. This match is going to be walk in the park Anderson. And if you don’t see that by now, then you really must be so far up Flair arse the sun isn’t shining.

Small pause.

Kurt Angle: I’m going to make sure you don’t walk out the winner tonight. I will make sure that tonight your fortune equals zero!

"Catholi-Funk" kicks in and the attention of everyone changes. At the top of the ramp appears D'Angelo Dinero. The crowd boos as Dinero makes his way down the ramp. He holds a microphone in his hand and begins to speak half way down.

D'Angelo Dinero: I’m sorry to break up this little reunion but I to make something really clear. Tonight is going to be a break out night for someone. That man is me! I have been waiting for this since I arrived in TNA. And I will not have it ruined by you two. Tonight I go to the top.

Entering the ring.

D'Angelo Dinero: So Angle, Anderson, you both need to take a step back. And say hello to the pimptacular number one contender for the TNA World Championship at Sacrifice THE POPE D'Angelo Dinero.

Heat from the crowd.

Kurt Angle: And you are?

Cheers from the people who laugh as Dinero goes nuts.

D'Angelo Dinero: I’M THE POPE, D’ANGELO DINERO!

Slowly Angle steps back with a grin on his face.

Kurt Angle: Oh I know who you are. You used to team with Jay Lethal.

Oh snap Angle just burned him big time (he never teamed with Lethal, another black guy).

D'Angelo Dinero: I never teamed with JAY LETHAL, I DON’T NEED A PARTNER!

In steps Anderson who has something to say.

Mr Anderson: I know, you’re the five time, five time WCW Champion.

You can see Dinero is about to explode.

D'Angelo Dinero: HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW MY NAME? I’M THE BIGGEST STAR IN THIS COMPANY. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE BUYING MY SHIRTS, THEY SHOULD BE KISSING THE GROUND I WALK ON. I’M GOING TO BE A CHAMPION AND YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND THAT!

As Dinero appears to be getting ready for a long rant "The Whole Fuckin' Show!" kicks in. The crowd up with cheers as Rob Van Dam makes his way out to the ring. All four men involved in the main event tonight are now out here. Anyone could win this thing. He grabs a microphone from ringside and slides into the ring. Things may be about to pick up.

Rob Van Dam: Well I didn’t want to be left out tonight.

Cheers from the crowd.

Rob Van Dam: So I understand that everybody has a reason to come out here and yell at each other. But me, I’m not like that. I will say this. I’ve been waiting for a title match and I do plan on getting it at Sacrifice. So you three can yell, scream and bitch to each other all you like.

Exiting the ring.

Rob Van Dam: But me, I’ll see you later tonight. My name is Rob Van Dam. I do things my way. Because that is the way I am.

As Rob begins to walk up the ramp Anderson quickly lifts his microphone.

Mr Anderson: Before you walk away Rob, let me remind you of something.

Slowly Rob turns around.

Mr Anderson: You.

Pointing to Rob.

Mr Anderson: You.

Pointing to Dinero.

Mr Anderson: And especially you.

Pointing to Kurt Angle.

Mr Anderson: Can all plan on being in the main event of Sacrifice. However only one can make their way to the top. After this little meeting is over, we will all go back to our locker rooms. And think about our chances. I know mine, 100%. You three need to mark May 16, 2010 in your calendar. That is the date of Sacrifice. And it is very important. Because that is the day I become the TNA WORLD CHAMPION!

“Feedback” plays as Anderson drops the microphone. He exits the ring as the people boo. We have the plates set for a huge match later tonight. Each man can win, each man has a chance. Only one may walk away with the victory. Who will it be? Is it time for Anderson to make his fortune? Or is it time for Angle to have another shot? Will RVD make things extreme once more? Or can Dinero make everyone remember his name? This is TNA Impact, you better be ready for the fight!

**Commercial Break**

Back from the first break of the night we are set for our first match. “Down with the Sickness” hits with the fans beginning to boo. Out walks the blueprint Matt Morgan, who was very angry about not being on last week’s show. Morgan is a very scary man, very big. Slowly Morgan steps over the ropes and enters the ring. He shoves the ref away and flexes his muscles toward the camera.

“Showtime” kicks in and here comes Eric Young or EY as some people call him. This lovable young fellow makes his way to the ring. Oh my god this isn’t going to be good. He enters the ring as Morgan is waiting for this match to begin.

Match 1|Singles Match
Matt Morgan vs Eric Young

Summary: The bell sounds as the match is underway. Morgan is first to attack as he charges forward. With his hands on Young, the big man throws him across the ring. The fans watch on as Young scrambles to his feet. A right hand from Young connects as Morgan stumbles. Another shot connects and then another. Young is fighting strong but is cut short as Morgan shoves him away and follows with a huge boot. With Young winded from the kick Morgan strikes with a shot to the back. He lifts Young up off the mat and nails a perfect suplex. A cover is made which gets a two count. The two battle against each other for several minutes, with Young getting the advantage at one point. He catches Morgan coming down from the second rope with a shot to the stomach. The fans cheered as Young nailed a DDT which got two. Around the four minute mark Morgan began to fight back. A strong shot to the head of Young sent him back into the turnbuckle. Morgan came running forward and slammed a clothesline into the head of Young. A side slam followed with Morgan getting a two count. The finish came when Morgan had hurt his leg after some solid offence by Young. He waas leaning against the ropes and allowed Young into a false sense of security. He fired back with the carbon foot print out of nowhere, knocking Young down. A cover from Morgan got the three count and the victory.

Winner: Matt Morgan|5:34

“Down with the Sickness” kicks in as the crowd go up with heat. They hate the fact Morgan has won another match. Up on his feet now is Morgan who takes a look at his fallen opponent. Slowly Morgan makes his way up the ramp after an impressive showing here tonight. If anyone had forgotten about Matt Morgan leading up to tonight, they sure as hell remember him now. A big statement made by Morgan, don’t forget me. Final shot is of Morgan disappearing to the back as the camera switches backstage.

We are in the office of Eric Bischoff, the General Manager of TNA Impact. He is seen doing some work on his computer when Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin walk in. The Motor City Machine Guns seem to be in a good mood tonight. Shelly makes his way up to the desk of Bischoff, closing the top of the lap top. Sabin takes a seat and places his feet on the desk (getting a pop).

Eric Bischoff: Can I help you two?

Mocking Bischoff a little bit does Shelly who takes a seat also.

Alex Shelly: I think you can Eric. I think you can help us.

Giving his two cents.

Chris Sabin: Oh it isn’t just us, but the entire TNA fan base.

Here comes Shelly again.

Alex Shelly: Not just the TNA fan base but the entire world!

Small pause for effect.

Chris Sabin: We would like to know why The British Invasion, are at the top of this waiting list for who gets to the spot at Sacrifice should Kevin Nash not find a partner? I mean, come on, it’s Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin. The Motor City Machine Guns don’t have a match last week and were not being mentioned for a title shot.

A pause from Sabin as Shelly takes over.

Alex Shelly: Now if you’re looking for a team to take the spot of Kevin Nash, then look no further. Really this should be fair. No favorites Eric. Remember that.

Before Bischoff can speak Sabin comes in.

Chris Sabin: I mean, we are exciting. The people want to see us. You need to give the people what they want Eric.

Once more Eric tries to come in by Shelly cuts him off.

Alex Shelly: Exciting is an understatement, we are amazing. So we think it should be us vs Team 3D at Sacrifice. Not the Brits. I mean, who would pay to see them?

Finally Eric gets in.

Eric Bischoff: If you two would let me...

Chris Sabin: Please Eric don’t interrupt, it’s rude.

Pop from the crowd. Quickly Eric stands and looks like he is about to explode.

Eric Bischoff: If you two would listen to me for one second. I could tell you that I’m looking at everybody. Not just them. I saw the match you guys had at the house show and it was good. I’ll let everyone know what is going to happen next week. For now, go back to whatever it is that you two do.

The boys seem pleased with what Eric has said and exit the room. The camera now switches to a shot of Christy Hemme who is standing by to interview someone. She doesn’t seem all that happy with what is coming.

Christy Hemme: Hello ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guests at this time...

In walk the Beautiful People who quickly push Hemme out of the view of the camera. Our Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne is in the center while Velvet Sky and Lacey are on either side. In the hand of Velvet is a paper bag.

Madison Rayne: We don’t share the spotlight with anyone Christy, so take a walk.

Lacey Von Eric: YEAH!

The paper bag is handed to Rayne from Velvet.

Madison Rayne: Tara, Angelina and ODB. You three think that you even deserve to be in the same ring as us? We are the Beautiful People. We are the hottest women in wrestling. We are the hottest women in the world. I mean, you three are so ugly compared to us.

Lacey Von Erich: So, so ugly.

Heat from the crowd.

Velvet Sky: Angelina after what you did last week, trying to put your hands on the champion.

Rayne shows off her title while Sky puts her arm around her.

Velvet Sky: We are going to make sure you pay for what you did. How dare you touch a member of the Beautiful People? After tonight you’ll be a wearing a paper bag to cover that disgusting face you have.

The girls walk off as their match is up next. We go to a commercial break as both Tenay and West banter about the show. Our knockouts are next, the best women in professional wrestling. You can only see them in TNA.

**Commercial Break**

"Angel On My Shoulder" hits as we return from the break. The team of Tara, Angelina Love and ODB make their way to the ring. The fans begin an ODB chant as she is incredibly popular with the fans. These three women now await the arrival of the most hated women in wrestling from a competitor stand point.

"Amazing" blasts over the Impact Zone as the Beautiful People appear. Our Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne slowly begins the walk to the ring. Her arrogant nature shines through. With Velvet and Lacey in toe the BP enter the ring. You can smell a cat fight from a mile away here tonight.

Match 2|Tag Team Match
The Beautiful People vs Tara, Angelina Love and ODB

Summary: This match was your standard knockouts tag match. Each woman got a chance to shine during this match with Madison Rayne really shining. She started the match against Tara and was able to gain control quickly. They battled back and forth as several pinfalls were unsuccessful. The match took a turn as ODB came into the match. She tore down the house and was dominating everything in her path. A huge slam to Lacey sent her flying and then ODB came charging toward Velvet. She used her assets when ODB smashed into Sky. In a high spot during the match ODB tagged in Love. As Love stalked the champion ODB took it upon herself to DIVE TO THE OUTSIDE ONTO BOTH VELVET AND LACEY. The crowd cheered as Love nailed a DDT and pinned the reigning Knockouts Champion!

Winners: Tara, Angelina Love and ODB|4:51

"Angel On My Shoulder" kicks in as the Impact Zone cheer. Angelina Love makes it to her feet as the ref raises her hand in victory. The Beautiful People make their way up the ramp as ODB is seen mouthing off. The ref is holding the Knockouts Championship but is soon stripped of it as Love grabs the title. She holds it above her head causing Rayne to lose it on the ramp. We cut backstage as Love drops the title in the ring.

Backstage now and we are with Team 3D. These men are confirmed to have a shot at the TNA tag titles at Sacrifice against Kevin Nash and his partner. I guess they have something to say. Brother Devon and Brother Ray are both seen sitting on steps somewhere backstage.

Brother Devon: Three weeks, in just three short weeks Team 3D will once again reign atop the tag team division in TNA. In just three short weeks at Sacrifice me and my brother shall show Big Sexy Kevin Nash just who he is dealing with. This isn’t WCW, this isn’t ECW, and this is TNA. You don’t have all the protection anymore Kev’. We are the best damn tag team wrestling has ever seen. Nobody has proven that they are more passionate, hard working or tougher then us. We have won more titles then any single tag team in professional wrestling.

Cheers from the crowd.

Brother Devon: And tonight Beer Money will find out that no lesson from Ric Flair can save them from the beating they will get tonight. You boys don’t think we forget do you? Because our heads may have been smashed by chairs, broken by tables and crumbled by canes. But I can still remember the trash you two talk about us just over a year ago. Don’t think for a second, that we forgive.

Cheers again.

Brother Devon: Kevin I hope you’re watching us tonight. Because we are going to send a message. At Sacrifice you better find a partner, if you don’t we will still kick you sorry ass all over the Impact Zone.

Huge cheers as the fans would love to see that.

Brother Devon: OH MY BROTHA’ TESTIFY!

Slowly Brother Ray leans forward as the camera focuses on him. You can see that Ray is focused and in a mood to fight tonight.

Brother Ray: Boys listen up. Not just Big Kev’ but everyone in the TNA locker room. It has been said time and time again. To be the best you gotta beat the best.

Both men stand on their feet.

Brother Ray: WE ARE THE BEST!

Some big cheers for Team 3D.

Brother Ray: It doesn’t matter if it is Nash or The British Invasion, Generation Me, you can bring them all. We will not die for any challenger. Tonight Beer Money you can call this a feud reborn. We are going to send you to the hospital. Why? Tell em Devon.

A pause by both men as Devon leans forward, putting his arm around his brother.

Brother Devon: Because we can!

We go to a commercial break with Team 3D making their way to the ramp. They will be in action when we return to TNA Impact. Get ready for some tag team wrestling in the best place on the planet. Team 3D vs Beer Money is up next. It is your weekly hit of tag team wrestling. As we build toward Sacrifice, every team wants to impress. Can Team 3D gain a win or will Beer Money show that they are truly the future of this business?

**Commercial Break**

“No More Fears” hits as we return to this edition of TNA Impact. Representing Fortune the team of James Storm and Robert Roode, Beer Money! The boys make their way to the ring with Storm taking a sip of his beer. Nothing different from Beer Money. Very tough fighters who will use anything to win. I’m sure Bischoff is going to be checking this match out for possible replacements for Kevin Nash should he not find a partner.

“Watch Out, Watch Out” kicks in as the fans go up with cheers. The people are behind Team 3D tonight as they always are. Here comes the best damn tag team in the world today. Both Brother Ray and Devon give each other a quick nod and then charge to the ring. The fans cheer as Beer Money quickly slide out of the ring while Team 3D call them out. This is going to be good.

Match 3|Tag Team Match
Team 3D vs Beer Money

Now slow start for this match as Brother Ray makes a move toward Storm. The younger guy in Storm is quick to react as he dodges whatever Ray was going for. A forearm to the back connects from Storm as he goes for a DDT. No luck however with Ray executing a back drop, sending Storm over the top of him. The fans cheer as Ray puts Storm down with a right hand. Another one connects as Storm is dropped again. The fans count out of the punches as Storm is being sent down each and every time. In a funny spot Ray goes to strike Storm for at least the sixth time. But Storm goes to block, giving Ray the chance to out think him and connect with a clothesline. The fans cheer as Ray is teaching Storm a lesson in wrestling tonight. With a hand full of hair Ray pulls Storm over to the corner, tagging in his brother Devon. In comes Devon who takes advantage of Ray holding Storm. A strong kick to the gut connects as Devon looks to follow up here. Storm is sent into the ropes as Devon bends down for a back drop. No luck here as Storm is able to stop and hit a swift kick to the shoulder of Devon. That must of hurt as Devon stumbles back, allowing Storm to rush forward and hit a clothesline. A quick cover from Storm gets a one count.

Slowly Storm brings Devon over to his corner. No tag is made as Roode is told to back away. With his hands on the ropes Storm drives his boot into the face of Devon. The fans watch on as Storm jumps up and drops the knee into the body of Devon who is trapped down at the bottom of the turnbuckle. The young kids have taken control as a tag is made to Roode for the first time in this match. Beer Money are in control and once they have control they usually don’t give it up. A quick combination of punches by Roode allows him to bring Devon into the middle of the ring. Kick to the gut by Roode who then connects with a forearm. Devon is sent into the ropes and Roode runs into the ropes as well. With the speed of the ropes stopping quickly Devon turns around and is hit by a huge dropkick. The fans can’t believe it as Roode hooks the legs of Devon. Only a two count off the dropkick as Roode shakes his head. Then out of nowhere Roode goes nuts with punches to the head of Devon. It was like something hit him with a rush of energy. Up on his feet is Roode who tags in his partner James Storm.

Beer Money are both in the ring at the moment with the ref beginning to tell Roode to leave. I don’t think that is going to work as Devon is sent into the corner. Here comes Roode who runs toward Devon and connects with a clothesline in the corner. Strong shot to follow up as Storm hits the LAST CALL SUPERKICK! This is where the match breaks down as Brother Ray comes running into the ring. A charges toward Storm but is cut off by Robert Roode who tackles him to the ground. The double team work begins on Ray who has just thrown himself into a dangerous pit. A double suplex connects on Ray as Beer Money stare out into the crowd. Storm signals a message to Roode and the two are setting up for something. Slowly Devon is getting to his feet, the same goes for Ray. Which one will they pick? Both men are up as Storm goes for the last call, only for Ray to grab the leg. The fans cheer as Ray pulls Storm toward him and nails a belly to belly suplex. Roode comes running for his partner by Devon cuts him off with a shot to the back. Team 3D are fighting back as Devon sends Roode into the ropes....3D!

The people love this, Team 3D are kicking ass! Ray quickly goes to the ring apron and then gets the tag to make himself legal. With Roode and Devon on the outside at the moment Brother Ray can focus on Storm. You can sense a Bubba Bomb here. Slowly Storm is to his feet, using the ropes to do so. Brother Ray goes for his finisher, however Storm struggles out of it. Ray is sent rolling forward with Storm quickly gaining a vertical base. Superkick attempt is blocked again by Ray who turns Storm around and hits the BUBBA BOMB! The fans lose it as Ray goes into the cover and gets the three count!

Winners: Team 3D|8:23

“Watch Out, Watch Out” hits and just like they said, Team 3D has showed they are the best damn tag team in TNA. As Brother Ray gets to his feet and raises the hand of his brother Devon “Saturn” kicks in. The crowd goes up with heat as Kevin Nash slowly walks out onto the stage. Of course Nash doesn’t walk down to the ring, he just stands at the top of the ramp. He signals that the titles are coming to him and his mystery partner. Can you feel the excitement for Sacrifice already? Big Sexy gives Team 3D a little clap before walking backstage. It appears that Nash is playing mind games, I like it. We cut backstage with Team 3D exiting the ring.

The backstage scene is one of Ric Flair walking somewhere. Not too sure where he is going but things get very interesting as he run into STING. The crowd pops as Sting and Flair go eye to eye. This soon stops Flair in his tracks. We all know the history between these two men over the years. Sting stands up from his chair and stares at Flair.

Ric Flair: And what would you want?

Slowly Sting brushes his hair out of his face.

Sting: Nothing really, I was just talking to AJ and...

He is cut off by Flair.

Ric Flair: You think I give a damn what AJ Styles told you? You think I give a damn about the little stories that you two share? I don’t. Never have cared for the stories AJ told. Even when he was a member of Fortune. You see that kids problem is he sets his goals to high. He isn’t good enough to reach the level of greatness he hopes to achieve. Never has been, never will be. Maybe you could teach him about setting goals to high. Maybe even teach him how to lose and walk away.

After this Flair goes to walk off but Sting sticks an arm out.

Sting: I don’t need to teach him to set his goals lower. Because the kid has talent. More talent them that punk Anderson has. AJ has heart and passion something you used to have. Where did that go? When did you turn into...

Ric Flair: Into what!

A pause from both men as Sting doesn’t finish what he was going to say. He goes to walk away but Flair stops him.

Ric Flair: Tell me, into what. You think you’re so perfect, having the people cheer. You think that you’re the reason we had so much success in WCW. You think you’re better than me don’t you. Let me tell you this, I made you a freaking superstar. It was all me. And I’ll do it again for Anderson. I make main eventers. I made you Sting, don’t you ever forget that.

Flair goes to walk away and as he gets a couple of meters away Sting finishes his line.

Sting: When did you become like Hogan?

You can see Sting is unhappy with this little interaction. He and Flair used to be friends but now it seems like Flair is a changed man. We go to commercial as Sting walks off backstage somewhere to prepare for his match later tonight. Such strong words from both Flair and Sting, how will this affect the following weeks in TNA? Keep watching as we return to TNA Impact.

**Commercial Break**

**TNA Sacrifice | May 16, 2010| Impact Zone | Orlando, Florida**

Narrator: What would make you leave everything behind?

Shots of the TNA World Championship

Narrator: What would make you turn against a brother?

Daniels vs AJ Styles is shown

Narrator: Turn against a woman?

Doctor Stevie turning against Daffeny

Narrator: Turn against the family?

The Main Event Mafia break up

Narrator: May 16, 2010

The fans all cheering

Narrator: TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida

The clips of some memorable moments in the Impact Zone

Narrator: Sacrifice 2010

The official logo for Sacrifice

Narrator: What will they SACRIFICE?

Several TNA wrestlers

Narrator: To become legendary!

**TNA Sacrifice | May 16, 2010| Impact Zone | Orlando, Florida**

We are just three weeks away from the PPV event known as TNA Sacrifice. Both Tenay and West are very excited about the upcoming PPV (I am to). They continue the normal banter until “Down in the Catacombs” hits over the Impact Zone. The children all go into the arms of a parent as The Monster Abyss makes his way down the ramp. With his black mask on Abyss is a scary man to see in person or is it in monster? I don’t know but anyway, Abyss enters the ring and just stands. He isn’t moving, solid as a rock, damn he looks scary.

“Samoan Style” hits and the crowd begin to cheer. This is a very dangerous man, this is a very strong man. For you people who may have not watched TNA before, this man is the Samoan Submission Machine! Making his way to the ring at this time SAMOA JOE! The crowd begin the famous Joe’s gonna kill you chant. You can sense something big is going to go down right here. Two huge monsters in the ring at one time. Let the fireworks begin.

Match 4|Singles Match
Abyss vs Samoa Joe

Big fight feel to this match as these two monsters look to lock up. The first contact is made as they both struggle in the lock up. The fans are all behind Joe here as they continue to chant his name. Shot to the face of Abyss connects as Joe is hammering away with his fast combinations. Strong, fast and unstoppable this is Samoa Joe. Abyss is in trouble as Joe drives him back into the corner. Oh shit Joe is going nuts with elbows, kicks, punches this might as well be a street fight. Abyss is trying to cover up but Joe is in control. Quickly Joe makes another move, backing up into the opposite corner. A gives a yell and charges forward. AIR SAMOA as Joe jumps up in the air, diving toward Abyss. It appears that this plane has been cancelled, Abyss moves out of the way causing Joe to hit nothing but turnbuckle. He stumbles back and is hit with a huge boot to the head. Down goes Joe and Abyss is finding his crazy self. He begins to pull at his hair, ripping some of it out by the roots. His eyes locked on Joe now and here comes the punishment. With his hands around the head of Joe, Abyss brings the big man to his feet. A shot to the face allows Abyss the time to keep control. He sends Joe into the ropes and on the rebound he connects with a stiff clothesline.

A cover by Abyss gets a two count. That wasn’t what Abyss was looking for as he begins to choke Joe. I’m sure that is illegal but hey whatever. Oh it is, the ref comes in and begins the count. Abyss is smart enough to break on five and then just goes right back to it. He does this several times, each time it takes more and more out of Joe. You can see Joe coughing and rolling around as Abyss makes it to his feet. The Monster places his foot on the throat of Joe and applies all his weight. The ref once again comes in as choking someone is pretty illegal in the sport of professional wrestling I believe. You can see that Joe is in trouble as Abyss goes in for a cover, which gets a two count. Still not enough as Joe is still able to stand. Slowly the big Samoan makes it to a vertical base. Abyss comes toward Joe and tries to lift him up onto his shoulder. However Joe is able to counter and goes for the rear naked choke. The people pop as Joe has one arm around the head of Abyss. Could this be it, is Abyss going to pass out. Joe is fighting to get the hold locked on. The crowd is on the edge of their seat at the moment. No, Abyss sends Joe over the shoulder and down to the mat. Quickly Joe is back on his feet, turning right into a kick by Abyss. Slowly Abyss hooks the arms and connects with a suplex, following with a cover. The crowd count it out as we get a two count here.

Abyss isn’t happy, well nothing different than normal. However you can see that Abyss is surprised that this match is still going. A shot by Abyss connects to Joe as the crowd try to get the Samoan back into the match. With a hand around the throat of Joe, the monster drags him over to the corner. Now Abyss lifts him up and strikes with a slap to the face. Oh no, he didn’t just do that. Abyss lifts Joe onto the top rope, possibly setting up for a superplex. The fans watch on as Abyss is doing something he doesn’t usually do. He gets onto the second rope and is having trouble keeping his balance. A shot by Joe to the stomach gives Abyss even more trouble. And here is the fight once again. Like a boxer Joe strikes with the fast and powerful body blows. Abyss can’t defend himself and ends up stumbles back off the second rope. He is still standing but not for long as Joe climbs onto the top of the turnbuckle and dives forward with a dropkick! Huge spot their as Abyss goes down and Joe is on fire! The crowd go nuts as Joe jumps onto the back of Abyss and locks in the choke. The people are standing as Abyss in scrambling. He has no hope, this has to end. Joe has it in tight. The ref is checking. The people can sense the end. HE TAPS, HE TAPS, ABYSS HAS TAPPED OUT TO SAMOA JOE!

Winner: Samoa Joe|6:21

“Samoan Style” kicks in over the Impact Zone as the fans are buzzing over the huge victory by Joe. Slowly Joe gets to his feet and has his hand raised in victory. Something different is happening now as Samoa Joe grabs a microphone instead of walking away like most of tonight. He tries to gather himself before speaking to the Impact Zone. The fans begin to chant JOE, JOE, JOE all over the arena. You can tell that Samoa Joe doesn’t mind having the support.

Samoa Joe: That right there is the beginning of something new!

Cheers from his fans, most of the Impact Zone.

Samoa Joe: Tonight I make my journey toward the TNA World Championship.

More cheers.

Samoa Joe: It might not be at Sacrifice, maybe not at Slammiversary. But I promise you all this, Samoa Joe will be World Champion by the end of the year. I once reigned as top dog over this company. Well it is time for me, to do it again.

People love the thought of another Joe title run.

Samoa Joe: The Nation of Violence is back! Better and more dangerous than I have ever been. So AJ, Anderson, Angle, RVD, Pope and everyone backstage. Let this be an official warning, do not get in my way. Do not mess with my Nation because you will find out that we bring the Violence in a whole other way. I’ll make you all tap out and bring each of you to your knees.

A small pause from Joe who begins to nod his head in approval.

Samoa Joe: Bring on the competition!

“Samoan Style” plays once again as the fans cheer for a favorite in the Impact Zone. He makes his way up the ramp and gives us one last shout. The people in the TNA locker room are going to have their hands full with keeping Samoa Joe at bay. He said he would be TNA Champion; I’m not going to so no to him. This may be the time for Joe to step up, can he deliver?

As the camera switches backstage we can see Kevin Nash leaning against a wall. He is talking to a woman; with the camera zooming in it reveals the woman is Chelsea. Nash and Chelsea are seen having conversation but we can’t hear what they are saying. We go to a commercial break as Desmond Wolfe turns up to the meeting. He and Nash shake hands as the camera cuts. What could they be talking about?

**Commercial Break**

We aren’t going to slow down here on Impact as we get straight into the next match for tonight. “Get Ready to Fly” hits as the fans jump to their feet. With the TNA World Championship around his waist AJ Styles rushes out onto the ramp. A chorus of cheers from the crowd as Styles makes his way to the ring. He slaps the hands of some of the children in the crowd, probably the highlight of the night for them. The Phenomenal One slides into the ring as he awaits the arrival of his tag team partner for tonight.

“Slay Me” hits and the crowd continue to stand and cheer. With his famous bat in hand The Icon, Sting makes his way out. The crowd love Sting and always have. With his black and white face paint which is famous all around the world, Sting heads to the ring. What a team we have tonight, The Phenomenal One and The Icon. Does it get any better than that? Sting and Styles have a quick talk in the corner as we wait for their opponents.

After at least two minutes "Menacing" kicks in and the opponents are playing mind games I guess. With Chelsea at his side Desmond Wolfe makes his way down the ramp. The fans don’t like Wolfe at all but you can’t take anything away from his in ring skill. Wolfe can out wrestle many man in TNA and isn’t someone to take lightly.

Wings of a fallen Angel” the final man in this match is Daniels who begins to make his way down the ramp. The Fallen Angel appears at the top of the stage and makes eye contact with his former friend AJ Styles. Quickly Daniels rushes to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and going face to face with Styles. The tension is high as Styles unbuckles the TNA Championship, holding it above his head to a chorus of cheers.

Match 5|Tag Team Match
AJ Styles and Sting vs Desmond Wolfe and Daniels

In one of the two main events for tonight the fans are watching from the edge of their seats. The match begins with Styles going first for his team. Daniels makes the choice to start for his team to get some offense against his former friend. These two men have travelled down the road together many times. They know what moves will be coming, they can sense what the other is going to do. The fans are fully behind Styles and Sting in this match as the two legal men lock up. Both of these guys are not going for power but will be using speed. Arm drag by Daniels sends AJ flying across the ring but AJ is able to steady himself before any real damage can be done. As AJ turns around he is hit with a dropkick from Daniels who gives himself a clap for the move. Cover by Daniels gets a two count. Daniels isn’t going to play around here as the Fallen Angel brings AJ to his feet. A kick to the stomach allows Daniels to execute a suplex or border line brainbuster. The crowd tries to start an AJ chant but nothing comes from it. The cover gets a two count from Daniels who seems to be planning his next move. An elbow is dropped by Daniels who is quick to his feet after the move. Another one by Daniels who has AJ grounded. Something most people can’t do. Now Daniels brings AJ over to the corner, tagging in his partner Desmond Wolfe. This isn’t going to be good for AJ as Wolfe can tear you apart. Slowly Wolfe grabs AJ’s legs, pulling them apart. He stares out into the crowd before driving his boot into the gut of AJ. He stomps time after time, with Daniels watching on.

Wolfe appears to be going for a catapult as he brings AJ’s legs up. Down goes Wolfe as he slings AJ up into the air. In an amazing spot AJ lands on the second rope of the turnbuckle. The crowd pop as Wolfe doesn’t understand what has happened. Daniels is trying to tell Wolfe but he doesn’t listen. Slowly Wolfe turns around and is hit by A FLYING FOREARM OFF THE TOP ROPE! The shot sends Wolfe flying back as AJ is coming back fighting. The Champion is to his feet as Wolfe is also. A shot to Wolfe sends him back, with Styles whipping him into the ropes. AJ jumps up in the air and hits a thrust kick to the head of Wolfe. Such skill from AJ who looks around at the crowd in the Impact Zone. Wolfe is down and AJ takes the chance to tag in his partner STING! Here comes The Icon who waste no time in going to work. Wolfe gets to his feet and is faced with a flying Sting who comes at him with a clothesline. The crowd pop as Sting is feeling it. He gives as yell to the crowd as Wolfe stumbles up. A kick to the mid-section and then a forearm to the face connect on Wolfe. Sting now sends Wolfe into the corner and can you say it...STINGER SPLASH!

His famous splash hits and the crowd are behind Sting. Wolfe needs to get a tag and Daniels is going nuts on the apron. Sting is calling for the death drop and tries to lock it in on Wolfe. However Chelsea gets onto the apron and tries to attack Sting. She NEVER lays a hand on him but it does get the attention of Sting. He drops Wolfe from his grip, allowing Wolfe to slowly make his way over to the corner. You can see Sting having words with Chelsea, even putting his hands on his shoulders to tell her to get off the apron. The tag is made to Daniels but Sting doesn’t see it. Daniels comes over the top rope and grabs Sting by the tights. This doesn’t look good as Sting is sent into the steel post from inside the ring. His head just misses the post, however his should cracks off the post hard. The fans watch on as Daniels pulls Sting back and goes for the cover, which AJ breaks up on two. You can see that Daniels thought he had it but Styles made sure that wasn’t the case.

A quick combination of punches to Sting keeps him down. Daniels makes his way over to the corner and comes running toward Sting. A huge knee to the head by Daniels may have knocked Sting out cold as a cover is made...BUT STYLES COMES IN. Once again AJ is saving the match for his team and Daniels isn’t happy. You can tell that Sting needs to tag. Daniels begins to mouth off against AJ, with Sting still down. Slowly Sting begins to use the ropes to stand up. The crowd cheers as Sting gets to his feet. Then in a funny yet athletic moment Daniels is so busy mouthing off to AJ, Sting runs from behind and jumps over Daniels (well not completely over he knocks Daniels over in the process) to get the tag to AJ Styles. The crowd loses it as AJ Styles is made the legal man. Daniels has stumbled over to the middle of the ring as AJ comes running. Kicks by AJ have Daniels hurting all over. He tries to block but AJ is just too fast for him. A forearm to the face by AJ allows him to send Daniels into the corner. Another spot as AJ runs toward Daniels, but the Fallen Angel throws AJ over the top rope. However AJ sticks the landing (he has great balance tonight) and strikes with a punch to the head of Daniels. This sends Daniels forward and to the middle of the ring. AJ takes the advantage to sling himself over the top rope and deliver a dropkick. Down goes Daniels as a cover is made, which only gets two.

AJ calls for the end and goes for the Styles Clash, huge pop from the crowd. But knowing AJ so well Daniels counters with a pinfall combination, which gets a two count. This match is going great and Daniels can’t believe he didn’t get the pin. He makes his way over to Wolfe, tagging him into the match. Styles may have hurt his leg after the dropkick and Wolfe goes right to work. A chop block by Wolfe who then drops all his weight across the leg. He continues to work the leg as AJ screams out in pain. With just weeks until a title defense an injury isn’t something you would be looking for. Wolfe gets up off his feet and pulls AJ over to the ropes. Wolfe begins to choke AJ on the second rope. Wolfe is one dangerous man. The ref breaks it up as Sting is begging for the tag. This match continues as AJ hits a right hand out of nowhere. Wolfe can’t believe it and we get the biggest pop of the night when AJ dives toward the corner and TAGS IN STING TO THE MATCH!

Sting comes into the match but is cut off by Desmond. He begins to hammer away with shots to the back but Sting is fighting back. The two men trade blows. Wolfe tries to get an advantage and lifts Sting up off the ground. Wolfe goes for what could be a TKO. THE LEG OF STING HITS THE REF, KNOCKING HIM DOWN AND OUT. Sting is able to get off the shoulders and is even able to fire back with a DDT. Cover is made but the ref is down. The match breaks down as Daniels has the bat that Sting brings to the ring every night. AJ spots this and tries to cut him off but has no luck. Daniels nails AJ with the bat and sends him to the outside. Sting turns around as Daniels tries to nail him with the bat. However Sting is able to block and pull it away from Daniels. Sting looks out at the crowd and holds the bat up. He goes to strike Daniels and gets him in the face. Before he can get another shot in Chelsea shoves the ref into the ring, with him slowly coming to. Up onto the apron is Chelsea who tries to get the attention of Sting. He tells her to get down once again. The fans watch on as Wolfe comes from behind while Chelsea has the distraction. He goes to grab the bat from Sting and the two begin to struggle over it. Then in a sick spot WOLFE LOSES HIS GRIP ON THE BAT AND STING STUMBLES BACKWARD, HITTING CHELSEA IN THE FACE!

HOLY SHIT HE DIDN’T JUST DO THAT DID HE?! The crowd is silent as Sting drops the bat instantly after the hit. He looks down at Chelsea who has her nose bleeding. This is shocking as the ref is coming to his feet. Sting is in a state of shock and this allows Wolfe to roll up Sting for the three count and a victory.

Winners: Desmond Wolfe and Daniels|10:56

"Menacing" blasts over the arena but the real story is on Chelsea. Quickly Wolfe slides to the outside, checking on his manager. The EMT’s come down to the ring and quickly take Chelsea to the back. Several drops of blood are seen on the ramp as Chelsea disappears backstage. Inside the ring Sting is watching all this unfold. He tries to talk to Desmond but he wants nothing of it. As Wolfe makes his way up the ramp he yells back at Sting “I’ll see you next week”. The fans in the Impact Zone are still in shock as the camera switches.

For the second time tonight we are in the office of Eric Bischoff. He is on the phone to somebody and it doesn’t look like the best conversation he has ever had.

Eric Bischoff: She shouldn’t have been on the apron.

The person on the phone yells at Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff: What am I meant to do about it?

Listening to the person on the phone.

Eric Bischoff: I’ll sort it out next week.

Listening again while Generation Me walk into the office.

Eric Bischoff: Ok, I’ll deal with it.

Bischoff hangs up the phone and now has to deal with Generation Me.

Eric Bischoff: Is this urgent or can it wait? I’m really not in the mood for you two.

Max Buck: Oh no, this is very urgent.

A deep sigh by Bischoff who look like he has had a rough day.

Eric Bischoff: What is it then?

Jeremy Buck: Well we heard that both Alex Shelly---

Cutting off Jeremy.

Eric Bischoff: Let me guess you two want a shot at the tag titles instead of The British Invasion and Motor City Machine Guns. Well listen I have had Hulk Hogan talking to me all night about this. And next week it’ll be The British Invasion vs The Motor City Machine Guns vs Latin American Exchange vs Generation Me in a four corners tag team elimination match with the winners being the replacement team for Kevin Nash should he not find a partner. If Nash does find a partner for Sacrifice then the winners will get their title match at a later date.

Small pause.

Eric Bischoff: Now how does that sound?!

Both Bucks: Great.

Generation Me exit the office as Bischoff leans back in his chair. Then the phones rings and Bischoff doesn’t look happy at all. He picks it up as we go to the last commercial break of the night and we are just moments away from the main event. It is the fatal four way between Kurt Angle, RVD, The Pope and Mr Anderson. Only one man will go on and face AJ Styles for the TNA World Championship at Sacrifice. It is all on the line tonight.

**Commercial Break**

"The Whole Fuckin' Show!" blasts over the arena and the crowd jump to their feet. It is time for the main event and here comes Rob Van Dam. The extremist that lives a life of his own rules. He doesn’t do what others tell him. After some quick interaction with the fans at ringside Rob enters the ring.

"Catholi-Funk" hits to a decent amount of heat for The Pope D'Angelo Dinero. This man believes the people should be kissing his feet and bowing down to him when he walks past. He plans on becoming champion and hopefully that we gain him some success. The Pope enters the ring and we have two out of the four men in the ring.

“Gold Medal” kicks in and we get a loud pop from the crowd tonight. Maybe the loudest so far. And I can tell you this man has one goal tonight. Kurt Angle is on a mission to become the TNA World Champion and nothing will stop him. It is his dream to once again hold the gold, will it come at Sacrifice. He makes his way down to the ramp to meet his competition. This is going to be very good.

"Feedback" hits to the biggest heat we have had so far tonight. Surprising to many Mr Anderson doesn’t have the members of Fortune with him tonight. Maybe he wants to do it on his own tonight? Anderson appears and counts off the men in the ring. He throws his shirt down and then runs into the ring ready to fight.

Match 6|Fatal Four Way| Number One Contender Match
TNA World Championship
Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam vs D'Angelo Dinero vs Mr Anderson

Anderson rushes into the ring and is hit by a huge clothesline from Kurt Angle. The shot sends Anderson and Angle over the top rope, leaving the ring to Dinero and RVD. The fans begin a RVD chant as Dinero yell at them to cheer for him. Rob shakes his head and then charges forward. Lock up in the middle of the ring as Dinero quickly goes for a head lock. He doesn’t get it locked in as Rob sends him into the ropes. On the rebound Dinero connects with a shoulder block sending Rob down. He then runs over the top of him, with Rob bouncing to his feet. As Dinero comes back he is nailed by Rob who executes a jumping spin kick to the head. Cheers from the crowd as Dinero goes down and rolls to the outside of the ring. While this has been happening Angle has taken control over Anderson. With a hold on the head of Anderson, Kurt slams him into the guard rail. The fans in the front row cheer Angle on as he gets in a few body shots. From behind comes Dinero who rushes at Angle. Counter by Angle who is able to dodge and then shove Dinero into the guard rail. With both Dinero and Anderson bent over the guard rail Kurt yells out to Rob. Team work is in the air as Rob goes onto the apron. He does the RVD point and then dives with a leg drop onto the guard rail and both Dinero and Anderson.

Huge spot but it looks like Rob trusts a shark as Angle grabs Rob by the head and throws him into the ring apron. Back first into the hard ring apron goes Rob while Angle has all three men down at this point. He is focusing on Rob now, driving boots into any part of Rob that isn’t covered up. The fans may have picked as winner in Angle who is in control. Angle grabs Rob by the tights and throws him inside the ring. The fans chant for Angle who stomps on the body of Rob. In a fighting stance Angle cause for Rob to get up. Come get some more yells Angle. A shot from Angle connects to Rob who is sent back. But Rob isn’t going to die yet. He fires a forearm to the face of Angle as the crowd watch on. Another shot from Angle connects but Rob shoots another forearm. Nobody is backing down as Rob may be getting the better of this fight. No, spoke to soon as Angle ducks a shot and executes a German suplex to a huge pop!

This match may be picking up as Angle is knocked from behind by Dinero. Multiple shots from Dinero who takes down Angle. Dinero grabs Angle by the head and pulls him into the corner. He kicks away at the mid-section of Angle while Anderson makes his way into the ring. It appears that Anderson wants a piece of Angle and goes right after him. After shoving Dinero out of the way Anderson strikes with shots to the head. A little throwback to his mentor as Anderson delivers some knife edge chops to a trapped Angle in the corner. The fans can’t believe how much this match has changed. Dinero now pulls Anderson out of the corner and has another go on Angle. This seems to basically piss off Anderson who ducks down and nails a LOW BLOW! He takes a few steps back and drives his boot into the head of Dinero, sending him to the outside of the ring again.

As Anderson turns around he is hit by a flying RVD who a thrust kick. The people cheer as RVD comes off the top rope and nails his move. Cover gets a two count for RVD. The match has changed again as Rob pulls Anderson up onto his feet. A shot to the head is followed by a leap frog and then a dropkick. Beautiful combination as everything just flowed well for RVD who is in control. Slowly Rob can see Angle making it to his feet and he has to do something. Quickly Rob runs toward Kurt and goes for a high knee, only to be sent OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH AN OVER HEAD SUPLEX! The fans in the front row are stunned as Rob hits the ground hard. Angle has just gotten a rush of adrenaline and goes after the first person he spots. Which of course is Anderson. He rushes up and takes him down. Angle goes into attack mode with punches and all of them connect. No chance to cover up as Angle has gone into overdrive.

Up onto his feet now is Angle who takes advantage of nobody else being in the ring other than Anderson. He nails a kick to the gut and then slings Anderson into the ropes. Rebound attack from Kurt who goes for a clothesline. However Anderson ducks and is able to strike with a neckbreaker of his own. Cover from Anderson gets a two count. Strikes to the head are the first thing that comes to mind for Anderson as he doesn’t want to waste any time he gets. Up on his feet now is Anderson and as he brings Angle over to the corner Dinero rushes in and throws Anderson to the outside. Quickly Dinero follows Anderson to the outside and tackles him into the guard rail around ringside. Huge shots from Dinero who is getting in some good offence here. Anderson can’t block at the moment while Dinero yells at him with distasteful remarks.

Back into the ring as Rob has also made his way into the fight. The ring includes Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam and Dinero. All three men are in a fighting stance as the fans watch on. On the outside Anderson is watching. While he may be in pain he is sure not in any hurry to get into this match. Angle and Dinero go at it while Rob looks on. The fist fight is going to Dinero who is from the streets anyway. An elbow to the head of Angle as Dinero sends him into the corner. This fight is getting crazy as Rob runs toward Angle and hits a high knee, No friends during this match and Angle is being the punching bag at the moment. Still Anderson is sitting on the outside “being hurt”. A cover by Rob gets a two count with Dinero breaking it up. He gets in the face of Rob and the two have words. They worked together for a little bit to work on Angle but all bets are off. Rob shoves Dinero and Dinero shoves Rob. Both men begin to punch it out and Rob gets the advantage here. A kick to the body sends Dinero stumbling backward. Rob grabs the arm of Dinero and tries to whip him into the ropes. Counter by Dinero and gets this into a roll up, but it only gets two.

First man to his feet is Dinero and this match is still going as crazy as ever. A shot to the head of Rob allows him to execute a DDT. Another cover rom Dinero, but this is broken by Angle. The crowd loses it as Angle locks eyes with Dinero. This could be huge as Angle hits Dinero square in the mouth. With RVD rolled to the corner of the ring Angle and Dinero can go at it. Dinero goes for a shot but Angle goes for an ANGLE SLAM. Counter by Dinero who is showing he can hang with the boys tonight. DDE attempt from Dinero is blocked and ANGLE HITS THE ANGLE SLAM AS THE CROWD CHEER LIKE MAD. Angle goes into the cover as nobody is in a position to stop him..........1..................2.......................CHRISTIAN CAGE BREAKS THE PIN!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, CAGE IS HERE TONIGHT IN THE IMPACT ZONE.

A look of shock comes over the face of Angle which then turns to rage. Christian and Angle go toe to toe and Angle is able to send him into the ropes. The Slam is block and a low blow from Cage! THIS IS HITLER HEAT AS CHRISTIAN NAILS THE KILLSWITCH! He rushes out of the ring and up the ramp as Angle is knocked out cold in the middle of the ring. The heat is nuts as the Impact Zone is going nuts. Dinero slowly gets to his feet and looks around. He stares out and wonders what the hell just happened. This could be his moment. Nobody is in any position to do anything. Dinero hooks the legs for the cover.............1...............2...............FROG SPLASH ONTO DINERO TO BREAK THE COVER! The Impact Zone go nuts once again as Rob nails the splash onto both Angle and Dinero. The impact causes Dinero to roll to the outside of the ring as RVD stumbles to his feet. He holds his stomach after winding himself after the splash. Angle is still down and out as RVD tries to cover. BUT IN COMES ANDERSON WHO THROWS RVD TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING AND HE COVERS ANGLE.................1.....................2...........................3!

Winner: Mr Anderson|12:39

“Feedback” hits over the arena and I must say that is the craziest match I have ever seen. Kurt Angle had the match won but Christian Cage costs him the match. And then Dinero had it won but RVD made the save. And finally after doing nothing at all for at least five minutes Anderson comes in and steals the damn victory. He was sitting outside for at least half the match. He got the least amount of offense in. Mr Anderson gets to his feet and the crowd hates him. They are booing like mad at the moment. He climbs onto the top turnbuckle and points out at all the haters.

“Get Ready to Fly” kicks in as the crowd pops. Out walks the TNA World Champion AJ Styles. We can now confirm that at Sacrifice it will be AJ Styles vs Mr Anderson for the TNA World Championship. It will beat a battle of TNA vs Fortune. Anderson and Styles lock eyes as we end TNA Impact. The two men are the final things we see as TNA Impact for this week.

........................FADES TO BLACK.............................

Quick Results|29th April 2010

Matt Morgan defeated Eric Young|5:34
Tara, Angelina Love and ODB defeated The Beautiful People|4:51
Team 3D defeated Beer Money|8:23
Samoa Joe defeated Abyss|6:21
Desmond Wolfe and Daniels defeated AJ Styles and Sting|10:56
Mr Anderson defeated Kurt Angle, RVD and The Pope|12:39

21eoy2b.png

TNA Sacrifice | May 16, 2010
Impact Zone | Orlando, Florida

TNA World Championship
AJ Styles © vs Mr. Anderson

TNA World Tag Team Championships
Team 3D vs Kevin Nash and ????/British Invasion/Motor City Machine Guns/Generation Me/LAX

Jam's Review
Eyy man, couldn't wait for this one. Read it as soon as it got up. Well anyway, here are my thoughts.

The night started with a great promo by Mr. Anderson. That was a really well written promo. Saying he is the best with Flair's help really got him the heat that the main Heel should get.

Tag team match with Team 3D against Beer Money was simply fantastic. This was my favorite match of the night. Just when I thought that Beer Money would take it, out comes a 3D by Ray & Devon. Awesome match really.

The Morgan/Young & Knockouts match were there for fillers ofcourse. And to fill a storyline. Nothing much to look forward for, just a standard match card.

Samoa Joe vs. Abyss just didn't do well for me. I just couldn't get around them. But the match was well written, it's just that I haven't seen much of those two in real life so that's my opinion on that.

There was one thing I didn't like though. When you were giving the summary over the match, you put stuff in asking the crowd questions or some stuff in first person. This happens a few times. I think you should make use of the commentators, that's why they're there, to comment on matches.
...A cover by Abyss gets a two count. That wasn’t what Abyss was looking for as he begins to choke Joe. I’m sure that is illegal but hey whatever. Oh it is, the ref comes in and begins the count.

.....The ref once again comes in as choking someone is pretty illegal in the sport of professional wrestling I believe.

The tag match with Sting/Styles vs. Daniels/Wolfe was alright too. And damn, Chelsea gets hit with a bat. Interesting way for a match to end. Sting and Styles deliver in the match while Daniels/Wolfe hung around with them.

The #1 Contender's match was pretty good. I was sure that RVD would win as you'd continue the story with Mr. Anderson interfering in the title match. But Mr. Anderson won. But I think the match was a paragraph or two too long. But I understand since it's a big match.

And finally, I was waiting for when Christian Cage would come. He comes in costing Angle the match. Pretty exciting. This is my favorite storyline of yours so far.

Overall, good show. Promo work was awesome with Mr. Anderson. Matches were decent. Next show will be interesting as the Angle/Cage storyline will develop even more I bet. Now that Styles knows his opponent, it'll be Styles vs. Fortune.

Oh shit! How could I forget. The backstage promo between Sting and Flair was awesome. Flair brought intensity to the promo and that deserves a WHOO! Both men were great in this promo. The reference to Hogan! WHOOO! Good comparison.

Show gets a B++ See, that's a double plus plus. It's not an A but it was better than a B. Thus, the double plus plus. LOL!

P.S. AWESOME poster for Sacrifice. I wonder who made it? ;)))) LOL. Cheers mate!

My Review:
Show started out with a good promo by Mr. Anderson making him suck up to Ric Flair. He had a nice quote on the end saying "I must be a phone book because I have all your numbers" Creative
Nice throwing in the 3D Beer Money match. These two have history and have always put on good matches here. Though I wouldn't mind if Beer Money own but that's just me.
Well Morgan/Young that was a typical squash match and the Knockouts match was a filler so they did their jobs.
Having Samoa Joe beat Abyss was good, You're booking him better then he is currently in real life. Nice that he brought out the Nation of Violence. Wouldn't mind ihm go attacking people backstage now to prove what he speaks.
Nice way of having Daniels/Wolfe win, Helps Wolfe's credibility and Daniels see more legit by beating the legend and current World Champion.
#1 Contenders match was pretty good, I like the buildup with the four men coming out and Kurt Angle making black jokes about Pope, Though for Pope who's charismatic and has mic skills, try not to make him have a baby tantrum over that. He could've said things like "well that's why ya wife left ya."
Feeling the Cage Angle feud, Nice that he came and interfered. Main Event though, good writing.
And the Sting-Flair promo, not bad, classic TNA.

Overall I give this show a B+

TNA to begin an annual tag team tournament

After much discussion and thought TNA officials have decided to bring something new and exciting to the tag team division. They will have 12 of the best tag teams in the world competing over several rounds of competition. The rumor mill has been going off the chain about the teams that will be involved. A list of tag teams have appeared over the Internet which includes Ring of Honor famous tag team Kings of Wrestling. It has not be confirmed if the Kings are actually going to be apart of the tournament. The same can be said for any team that was published in the article. Many in TNA believe that this tournament will give the talent in the tag team division a chance to shine. The tournament is said to be in the basic stages at the moment but the start date is set for the Impact after Sacrifice.

Tag tournament rules come out and are made official!

Rules:

The tournament consists of 12 teams that will be competing for the title of best tag team in professional wrestling today. Teams from Japan and Ring of Honor will make their way to TNA to face off against each other.

• Points are scored and the top 8 teams on the leader board by Victory Road move on while the bottom 4 are eliminated from the tournament.

• After the Victory Road PPV and we have 8 teams left, the tournament becomes elimination style. When you lose a match you are out of the tournament for good.

• The final will be held at the Hard Justice event with the final two teams facing off in a standard tag team match. The winners of that match become the winner of the tournament and gain a future tag team title shot with TNA wrestling.

• Points are still awarded during singles matches as long as the two men are in the tournament.

• Scoring:

• Pinfall victory: 3 points
• Submission victory: 4 points
• Count out victory: 2 points
• Disqualification victory: 1 point
• Bonus points:
• PPV victory: addition 2 points

FIRST TEAM MADE OFFICIAL AFTER THE ONLINE REPORT!

motorcity-machineguns.jpg

Well TNA has announced that while the online report is false and doesn't include all the teams that TNA has been talking to. TNA has made the placing of The Motor City Machine Guns into the tournament official. When we caught Alex Shelly and asked him about the tournament he had the following to say "It's great, so many talented guys can get a chance to shine".
.​

Three more teams are official for tournament!

Huge news coming out of TNA as we can make it official. Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli known as the Kings of Wrestling will be apart of the TNA Invitational. The former ROH tag team champions will be making their first appearance in TNA and have a contract until the Hard Justice event. We were able to catch up with the Kings as they left TNA headquarters.

*The scene begins outside of TNA headquarters as we catch up with Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli*

JB: Excuse me guys the news has just broken that you two will be involved in the TNA Invitational. Why, what made you make the jump into the tournament?

Hero and Castagnoli stop to address JB.

Chris Hero: Why have we made the decision to come to TNA. It's very simple. You have all these teams calling themselves the best in the world. Well we are the best in the world. We have been at the top of the tag team division for years. And to have a tournament without us would be crazy.

Pause from Hero.

Chris Hero: The common fan doesn't get to see us because we work with ROH. Well that will change. It is common knowledge on the Internet and around the wrestling business who is the top team. Now the TNA fan base will find out just how good we are.

Pause from Hero.

Claudio Castagnoli: Oh don't forget who can take on anybody in any type of tag team match. This scoring thing doesn't matter. We will not lose a match in this thing, that is a promise. We will be in the final for this thing. No doubt in my mind.

The Kings begin to walk off but turn around once last time.

Claudio Castagnoli: The Kings have arrived!

Not only have the Kings of Wrestling be made official but possibly the best wrestling team in the world will make their way to the tournament. The American Wolves, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards are going to come to TNA! The excitement around these two men is off the charts. Both men are able to put on amazing matches and will have the crowd up on their feet for the entire team they are here. While we couldn't get an interview with the Wolves, Eddie Edwards has released this statement.

Eddie Edwards: Looking forward to making my way to TNA, looking to take out the cup and title shot.

And finally the last team we can confirm at this point is The Briscoes, Jay and Mark. These two men have been tag teams everywhere they have been. Their work over the independent scene has made them famous and them coming to TNA is the next step. They look to take out the cup and win a title shot with TNA wrestling for a later date. No statement was released for Jay and Mark and we couldn't get to them for an interview. This team isn't looking to make friends in this tournament, rather they just want to win. We will not lose anymore is something that Jay has been saying for many months. Be sure to watch out for the Briscoes as they will be an important part in this tournament.

Let me give a brief review (all I have time for, sorry bro) for the show. It was another great show as always, everything was really solid. The matches were good, I was really feeling the tag team matches. TNA has the talent to put on these types of matches, and it is what they should do, so I like the direction it is going. The angles are developing well, and it is interesting to watch. I am loving how the direction is going with this, and I can't wait until the next show.

Also, digging the tag team invitational idea, and I wonder if you'll take any of my suggestions. ;) Good luck with that as well, can't wait to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back