Toronto Raptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nigga3223

Just wait till next season A new Raptors Era will be born

Hey everybody, I'm new to WZ Forums and due to the fact that I'm a fuckin ****** who thinks that spamming up this place and showing how idioitic I am will make you want to come to my forum, I decided to spam this place up.

Breaker 3 said:
Hey everybody, I'm new to WZ Forums and due to the fact that I'm a fuckin ****** who thinks that spamming up this place and showing how idioitic I am will make you want to come to my forum, I decided to spam this place up.

You can GTFO

the raptors have been making the worst trades, ahh man if we styll had alonzo mourining, t-mac, doug christie and all the sick old school players, our team would been stakced, ecspecially vince, why the hell would they trade vince.

They traded Vince Carter because he was taking fake injurys.

Caper1992 said:
They traded Vince Carter because he was taking fake injurys.
No, this is why they traded him. Carter's mother, often a spokesperson for her son, made it clear in the 2004 offseason that he wanted to be traded from the Raptors. In January 2005, the admission and following allegations that he tipped off the opposing Seattle SuperSonics (the Raptors' opponents on November 19, 2004) of an upcoming Raptors play by yelling "It's a flare! It's a flare!" to sabotage his own team.

*****3223 said:
Just wait till next season A new Raptors Era will be born

I hope your right because, I'd like to see the Raptors take a Championship back home to Toronto! if next year The Raptors, The Leafs & BlueJays eacg win their respective championships that would be an awesome year for Canadians!

J-Slim said:
Okay we'll see cuz tha Raptors suck ass.

Well, they were the #1 in the Draft Pick, and that's a huge advantage, so we'll have to wait and see if the Raptors made the right choice in the Draft Pick, and how it will affect their team and performance next season.

first off iam a habs fan, so that means leafs suk shit. but affortunately im a raptors fan. raps r going to make the playoff from wat iam seeing this season. tj ford n parker as pg( two decent pg). n there forwards r stacked too.

This is probably off-topic in this thread, but Habs Suck! and the Leafs Rule! :thumbsup: lol.

Tinman11 said:
the raptors have been making the worst trades, ahh man if we styll had alonzo mourining, t-mac, doug christie and all the sick old school players, our team would been stakced, ecspecially vince, why the hell would they trade vince.

o ya let me tell u somthing about zo. it was carter for zo and 2 other ppl. zo dint evn fucking come to toronto.

Tinman11 said:

If only the Lakers still had Wilt, Shaq, Kobe, West, and Payton in his prime. They'd be sooooooooo sick :icon_rolleyes: Please, that's one of the worst things I've ever read.

The Raptors have a good team that could sneak into the playoffs, but I see them finishing around 10th. They do look good for the future. Bosh will continue to improve over the next couple of seasons. Ford as to stay healthy. That's the biggest concern right now. Bargani will be a player in this league in a few more years. He won't as good as Dirk, but he'll be solid in his right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back