• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top 5 tag teams in the world today

thrilla11

Pre-Show Stalwart
With all this talk of HHH revamping the tag team division, I was wondering who exactly was THE premier tag team in all of the world. It was difficult to name the best, let alone a top five, so I was wondering what you guys thought.

Here's my top five:

1. American Wolves
2. Beer Money
3. KENTA and Yoshinobu Kanemaru
4. Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero)
5. Area 55 (Prince Devitt and Ryusuke Taguchi)

So of the major corporations in the US (ROH, WWE, Impact), Japan (NJPW, Noah) and in Mexico (AAA), who are the top 5 best tag teams right now?

Air Boom and Mexican America are respectively the Top 2 Tag Teams in the World today. I would say the New Nexus (A Perfect List) and Beer Money would be number III and IV. To complete the list, I’d say Brooke Tessmacher and Tara take the 5 spot.

Wait, you know I’m kidding right?? I only watch WWE and TNA, so Tag Team Wrestling isn’t something I currently enjoy at this particular moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back