Top 5 Favorite SMACKDOWN! Superstars

J

JKO

Dig this...I peeped the other thread so i decided to make one for SD!

Startin Wit 5...

5. Matt Hardy...Man they are givin him the Hunter Hurst Helmsley treatment ever since he quit over the lita thing, The fans know that vince is screwin matt but the fans and I still love em..His Charisma and In Ring Moves are great...Money in the bank match he definatly stole the show, to bad he didnt win..Never Say Die....I Got Mattitude....

4. Bobby Lashley..Man i usually had bulky big dudes cuz typically they cant wrestle..but this man is on his grind out here, I love when he comes to the ring he is sooooo strong and fast...agile.He should go to Raw and Get the IC title, maybe bring some glory back to it, I think its gonna take HBK to hold it for a while to get people to realize how Prestige the IC title is... Great Pick Up tho on lashley..See You In the Future....

3. Chris Benoit..Always been a fan of the Rabid Wolverine..I Hope he gets another good run at the title when he is at 100..Best Wrestler on the WWE since Angle Left..But I wish they put this man in the ME more...

2. Undertaker..Legendary...Nuff Said

1. BOOKER T...The 6 Time,6 Time,6 Time,6 Time,6 Time,6 Time..World Heavyweight Champion...Even tho im not fond of the King Booker thing...He is still the man, and always will be..cant wait til he drops this King Crap and goes back to the Spinnarooni...NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT..............

........SUCKKKKKAAAAAAA!!!

1.Batista - He is so strong and powerful and he's just a cutie. I don't know anybody who don't love The Animal!!! Go for the World Heavyweight Title Mann!
2. Bobby Lashley - Stong, Poweful, Fast. He is so strong, he can lift people up with one arm for god sake!!! He's wicked, he deservers to be US Champion again... And he's actually from the US unlike Finlay!!!
3. The Undertaker - Legend and just the greatest!
4. Ken Kennedy - Good in the ring, Good on the mic, So soo funny, reminds me of a younger version of Stone Cold Steve Austin, yes the Rattle Snack...
5. Matt Hardy - He is a wicked wrestler and WWE just do not credit him enough! When Jeff Hardy comes back they should both go for Tag Team Champions Woo!!!

wouldn't all of you guys like to see more DX members in the new DX. if vince would think a little better he would use the hardy boys as the new members of DX. he should ride the hype of the return of JEFF and add some extreme to DX.

Naaa, that wouldn't suit DX. I want to see X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn...

MY choices (and not in order):

Benoit,Boogeyman, Batista, Undertaker and Lashley (he's my favorite)

My favourite Smackdown stars would be:

5. Paul London & Brian Kendrick, since they're a tag team I'll count them as one. These guys are an awesome team and if not for all the injuries and suspensions I reckon the SD tag team division would be on fire at the moment, I'm looking forward to the upcoming feud between London & Kendrick and KC James and Idol Stevens, should produce some good matches.

4. Gregory Helms Helms is a great wrestler and is the best Cruiserweight Champion there has been in a while even if he hasn't defended the belt as often as he should have due to lack of challengers. I'm a big fan of Helms and have been since he dropped the Hurricane gimmick, hopefully WWE can get some new cruisers onto Smackdown so we can see Helms more often.

3. Chris Benoit I've been a huge fan of Benoit since 2000 and I really want to see him turn heel when he returns from his time off. Can't wait for his return as well, he always puts on great matches.

2. Rey Mysterio, Mysterio is just an awesome wrestler and pretty much all of his matches are great. I'm glad he got his World title run, even if it was a little screwed up with him jobbing all the time. His feud with Chavo is going good so far, I'm looking forward to the matches.

1. Booker T, I'm really happy Booker's finally won the World title in WWE, he really deserves it. His King Booker character is awesome and I love it. Long Live King Booker!

Top 5 SD superstars,
1) Taker, the original phenom
2) Batista
3) Benoit
4) Matt Hardy
5) I may be one of a few, but Little Bastard!

1.Dave Bautista
2.Undertaker
3.Matt Hardy
4.Gregory Helms
5.Rey Mysterio

Top 5 SmackDown! Superstars: (in no particular order)

1. The Undertaker
2. Chris Benoit
3. Rey Mysterio
4. Matt Hardy
5. Ken Kennedy

Finlay-this guy is hilarious. he's like an irish chris benoit.

Batista-he's the animal. nuff said.

Undertaker-he's a legend. 14-0

Rey Mysterio-he's a high flier. sumtimes like his masks. hehe

Lashley-the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo