Top 10 WCW matches of all time

Jordan adams

Pre-Show Stalwart
What are you guys top 10 favorite WCW matches of all time.

mine are
10. Bill Goldberg vs Hulk Hogan wcw Nitro mainly because of the pop at the end of the match
9. War games 1997 4 horsemen vs The NWO. cool match with curt henning turning heel which got a lot of people by surprise. Then Curt slammed the door on Ric Flair's head.
8. Hulk Hogan vs Sting Starcade 1997 The build up was awesome and match was very good and it gave me goosebumps at the time.
7. Sting vs Ric Flair final Nitro one of the most emotional matches of all time.
6. Ric Flair vs ricky steamboat spring stampede 1994 one of the coolest matches and was good way to end the fued.
5. Hulk Hogan vs Ric flair Bash at the beach 1994. This one hogan better performed matchs and if you want to see a match that proves how good flair is this is the one to watch.
4. Rey mysterio vs chris Jericho hog wild 1998 a very cool match
3. Perry saturn vs Raven 1998 Fall brawl this match stole the show.
2. Ric flair vs Vader Starrcade 1993 Alot of people consider this the best match starrcade history and i agree. Flair was awsome at this point in time, and i was scared that flair was going to get hurt.
1. Johnny Bbadd vs Brian pillman Fall Brawl 1995 most underrated of all time and was so cool at the time and still good be watch today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back