• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TOO COOL Coming Back? and with Ron Killings?

Xpac6

Dark Match Winner
At Monday night's triple Impact tapings in Orlando, former NWA champion Ron "The Truth" Killings and Monty Brown requested their releases from TNA. Terry Taylor tried to convince both to remain with the company, and at this point, nothing has been decided reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Brown's contract is set to expire soon, and he works as a personal trainer outside the wrestling business. As noted here before, WWE would certainly be interested if he became a free agent.

Killings would have options as well, as "The Truth" is over in Mexico and is wanted by AAA and Vampiro's new promotion, Revolution X Wrestling. There is also a rumor that WWE may consider bringing back Too Cool (Scotty Too Hotty and Brian Lawler), and would entertain the possibility of Killings joining the group. Killings isn't being pushed in TNA, and is upset that he was asked to job to A1 at a recent television taping.

WOW that would be a nice thing to have for Smackdown, what do you guys think of it , if it does really happen

Scotty 2 Hotty is wicked and was one of my favourites when i was small and is being misused id like that to happen

That could really help SD! and the Tag Div... I really hope it happens

yeah so if they get Ron Killings, i guess he would be replacing Rikishi which would be diffrent, but i think the 3 of them together would have potential. i can see TOO COOL being the SD! Champs, and Ron Killings being the US Champ. do you guys think Killings would use his old name K-Kwik?

I hope not... I like his nickname as Truth... If he becomes K-Kwik that would be stupid..

Yeah the Truth sounds wayyyy better than K Kwik, is this a sign that TNA will never be anything in the Pro Wrestling companys and in Sports Entertainment. It looks like they will be loosing 2 huge TNA Superstars to the competition the WWE. if all the deals work WOW what a pick up for the WWE

I dont think its necessarly means TNA is going down the tubes... But it would be a big loss for them.. Scotty would be better if he would just change his finnisher..

dont mock The Worm its cool i used to love it when i was small

Those sell-outs could leave, idc, there not importaant to TNA anyways. Now it's funny that TNA rejects are going to the WWE! I can't wait to see how the WWE marks react!

Ron Killings isn't exactly a top star, he hasn't wrestled on pay-per-view in a while, TNA management have completely buried him when they could've made a huge star out of him, that's why he wants to leave.

As for Too Cool - I don't know, I think that whole things played out now. They were over as hell back in 2000 but hardly dominated the tag division, if they do come back and get the gold it just makes what little of a tag division there is on SD! look like absolute crap.

It'd be cool to see them reunite as like a one-off nostalgia thing though, like when The Godfather shows up from time to time.

yeah i read this on wikiepedia the other day that sites pretty good to find out stuff b4 its released anywhere else...would be cool if this happend

Xpac6 said:
Yeah the Truth sounds wayyyy better than K Kwik, is this a sign that TNA will never be anything in the Pro Wrestling companys and in Sports Entertainment. It looks like they will be loosing 2 huge TNA Superstars to the competition the WWE. if all the deals work WOW what a pick up for the WWE

The truth had minor sucess, but monte brown was pretty sad! I dont think this is as huge as people make it, BUT I think this will only help TNA haveing people who are only WWE fans wonder where they came from

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back