• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tonights ppv

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
I'm not anti TNA, im anti this ppv. I feel it is terrible thrown together and has no match that is worth spending money on besides possible the tag team titles match for team 3ds last match.
Here's the card
-Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan for the TNA Title.
Would be shocked to see morgan win, match was thrown in last second, not deserving of a main event.
-The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D for the TNA Tag Team Titles.
decent for a ppv
-Jay Lethal vs. Robbie E. for the X Division Title.
little to no interest
-EV2 vs. Fortune: the winning team gets to fire a member of the losing team.
again......
-Jeff Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe.
nothing special here
-Tommy Dreamer vs. Rob Van Dam.
tommy dreamer in a ppv singles match again..... im still not sure if these two are also in the ev. 2 match as well
-Mickie James vs. Tara.
not bad, but no one orders for a knockouts/ex divas match.

Thoughts?

RVD doesn't trust anyone since Hardy turned on him. Something along the lines of that i've been watching bits and pieces.

Luckily, being in the U.K, we get the PPV for free next Friday. Which is good 'cos I'll be fast-forwarding most of it.

What's the premise behind RVD/Dreamer? Haven't really been watching.

Since Jeff Hardy double crossed him, RVD doesn't trust anyone anymore, not even his long time friends in EV2.0. There's been friction between them for weeks. On last iMPACT, Dreamer challenged him to a match on EV2.0's behalf. A little tough love, I guess.

Plus, Dreamer is overdue for an opportunity to cry on camera and thank the fans for all of their support. After all, he hasn't done so for a couple of weeks.

Sorry mate,

you forgot Abyss vs Pope in the lumberjack/ fan whip match, which may be interesting. Also heard a rumour that Matt Hardy may be involved somewhere.

How is it "terribly thrown together"? All of the matches on the card make sense, and they have all gotten proper build-up.

Fuckin' Lol. No I heard that he may be a fan, but a fan who turns on Pope. Where the others will all be on his side, Matt won't be. But it's what I've heard, I was doubtin' it as well.
Where did you hear that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back