Tonight's Ecw Show will be Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoltaire

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm optomistic that this time around the Ecw show is going to be better. WWE seemed to get the message loud and clear that the first episode bombed whether it got ratings or not. JR and several other employees wouldn't be musing on the show having bombed if that wasn't going to be acknowledged.

I know some people are irked that the ECW talent is being made out as jobbers. A valid concern but the main eventers on the ECW roster right now are Rvd, Angle and Sabu. Rvd has the belt, Sabu is getting a huge push and is being put over on Raw let alone in the ECW shows. Angle is also getting a push as "Tazz the Olympic Champion edition". Right now the ECW roster is pretty small so the mid-carders are going to wind up jobbing to stars, though I agree they should make a better show of it.

Plus, the WWE stands to make money on ECW being sucessful. Its in there interest for the new brand to be sucessful, and they want the show to go well and keep its time slot and probably to get a second hour as well. Heck the ideal scenario would probably to get it bumped up to a two hour time slot on USA. What they did last time didn't work, so they will try to do better simply from a pragmatic, self interested perspective.

Hence the pretty solid main event being set up for tomorrow night - Angle and Rvd vs Edge and Orton. Four of the best wrestlers the WWE has to offer are being put in a tag match on the new program, that's something I want to see. It seems to me to be two things, a) hyping the upcoming pay per view and b) sorry our bad, last week sucked.

I'm fairly certain besides that we can expect two other things tomorrow - Mordicea/The Vampire against someone on the Ecw roster maybe Justin Credible or Tommy Dreamer? As well as Sabu vs likely the Ecw stalward not in the previous match, with Cena showing up to interfer. There will likely also be a couple promos to round out the hour, if not another quick singles match likely Sandman or Big Show squashing someone.

Tonight's show had better be better than last week's
last week was a dissaster.But there still having a buntch of:wwf: people showing up it will ruin the legasy of ecw
:robvandam: :raven:

I'm not expecting anything great from WWeCW until after Vengence. But I hope it's better tonight!

I don't understand how Sabu is getting such a push on Raw (Notice how when Balls came out the announcers called him an "Extremely Crappy Wrestler" but freaked out over Sabu? "OMG SABU!"). Sabu hates WWE and didn't want to be in a WWE product, not sure why they're doing that to him.

zero said:
I don't understand how Sabu is getting such a push on Raw (Notice how when Balls came out the announcers called him an "Extremely Crappy Wrestler" but freaked out over Sabu? "OMG SABU!"). Sabu hates WWE and didn't want to be in a WWE product, not sure why they're doing that to him.

That's something to take notice of, your right, Sabu was never a fan of the WWF/E but I think he's doing it just for Paul E and maybe Vince is trying to show him what he missed out on. If the New ECW falls, I can see Sabu signing with Vince and Vince misusing him for declining all his offers in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back