• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tonight..

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I figured this RAW would be a bust and I wanted to go out and do something. I called my friend and said let's go do something.. we ended up standing in the rain for about 45 minutes, pouring rain. With a group of friends, just laughing and acting like idiots. We then sat in his 07' Mustang and dried off while blasting odd songs from my iPod in his badass stereo system. Then after everyone else left, we made a WaWa run and hit the interstate. We decided to see what his tuned V6 could really do and I took my camera out and recorded while he slammed down the gas, we topped out at like 118 I think before the governor kicked in. Piece of crap. Then we went and found a empty parking lot and went and I got out and recorded him doing the first burnout, first set of donuts on his new tires. Gotta love being a teenager.

Tonight I sat at home with my fiancee, in our PJ's with ice cream, and watched Rambo 4. Shes sleeping right next to me now.

We watched Raw first, then turned it off and put on Rambo once it got to the Cena/Show match. We didn't feel like watchin that.

Totally had sex with the girl before Raw. Has not happened in over a year. It was great. And we watched Raw, and she officially thinks the Miz should kick Cena's ass at TEH Bash. She's a keeper.

Dang I want the one who supports The Miz and has sex before RAW, she sounds like the future Mrs. Sign Guy.

Just a question, if you get to tap her before a sucky show like RAW, what in the heck does she do to you before a show like ECW, beats RAW tenfold?

I went to a bar, made out with a girl in the corner as a reward for winning a chugging contest. I then came home, and got a text message from a lady friend who I haven't seen in a while. I came home changed clothes and went and spent some time.

I came home because if I sleep there I would be late for work.

Dang I want the one who supports The Miz and has sex before RAW, she sounds like the future Mrs. Sign Guy.

Just a question, if you get to tap her before a sucky show like RAW, what in the heck does she do to you before a show like ECW, beats RAW tenfold?

Your 14 :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back