• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To those who care.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
GONE

I'm not going to be online for awhile after tonight. Probably not for a long while. Some things have happened in my life in the last couple of days, and I dont know what to do about it. I am seeing things, and hearing things I know I shouldn't. My demons have returned. It's kind of sad really because, I honestly don't know who I am anymore. So therefore I'm going away. To where I dont know. Hopefully I will find the answers I'm looking for.

In all honesty. I guess I'm just sick of all the lying in the world, all the backstabbing, all the pain. Why most people in this mundane society are idiots, I'll never know.

This is in no way one of "those" letters. Its just something I needed to get off my chest. Hopefully when I come back I have my soul again.

With hope I know I can fight this. I will look the Devil right in the eye and spit in his face.

Best Regards,

M_M

Like Spawn said, if you need to let anything out don't hesitate. I'd love to listen. Really hope things get better.

I won't begin to attempt understanding what you're going through, but as the group has said. If you need someone to speak with, I'm around. I don't know if you're leaving the forum and the internet entirely, or just the forum for a bit. Either way, if you need someone to speak to, or vent to, you know how to get ahold of me.

I hope everything works out for you in the end. I'm sorry for whatever it is thats troubling you.

I'll follow the majority here. You have my msn, if you need anyone to talk to you know where I am.

I hope everything works out for you babes. I'll miss you.

I feel you. I was off the board for about 3 weeks because of personal things.

Wish you the best. Hope you overcome whatever is going on with you right now.

Good luck.

I wish you all the best. I hope you overcome the obstacles in your life.

Good luck.

God Speed Monkey.God Speed.

Enough of that,you fool DJ.

Hope ya get better dude................strange everybody said what i wanted to say. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back