TNA's TWO Newest Returns?

SuperKnockout

TNA knockout champion
Well, about a month ago somoa Joe returned to TNA impact asfter being "abducted"... Since then he has not said one word to the TNA universe. Well, obviously he knows his role and will eventualy spill and tell us who "abducted" him. But thinking logicaly here, (well, at least in the wrestling world" TNA would have a bigger popular star return.. That could be a possibilty. What else could TNA do with this angle? Or who do you think will debut or return with somoa joe's angle?

Maybe TNA has no clue where they're going with it. The possibilities are neverending, but if I had to guess, it'd go one of a few ways: Joe never tells, Raven abducted him, this is how Abyss or Hogan turn heel, aliens (weirder shits been done)

Honestly, I havn't got a clue, but theres my guesses

my guess would be that it will be someone completely unreated to the title storyline, or someone stupd like abyss. If irecall correctly, tna has already tried this storyline before with joe and tazz came back. maybe this will be his new manager and he was just training after all. he was never abducted.

Raven would be a nice fit.

The abduction seems like something Dr Stevie and Raven would do.
There is not too many people he has history with that aren't on TV.
If Daniels were to make a return he could have somehow been the one but he doesn't seem like the type of guy to be pulling the strings.

Survey says: another one for the bad guys. The band needs 1-2 more people. Waltman is out, Joe is a nice upgrade.

There's many possibilities on who it can be, and they could go far with it if done right. Hopefully it doesn't end up being Hogan who seems to be involved in must major storylines already. In my opinion it should be someone who hasn't been in TNA yet or isn't currently on TV. I think it would be more exciting that way.

God if its Hogan I wont watch TNA anymore!!! I am hoping that its Kennedy...I mean Anderson or Wolfe. Another possibilty, Eric Young. Remember this is the guy that for years was the joke in TNA. When he joined World Elite, it was so that people would start to take him seriously. Well, thanks to bad booking and the over shadow of MEM that didn't pan out to well.

So if your Eric Young, and you want to be taken seriously...who do you gun for? The biggest baddass on the block. That man would be Samoa Joe. You hire a few goons, and you take him out. All the while, you sit back and wait for him to "break" free. You know some sort of mental damage should have been done. So far, it doesn't look good for whomever did it. But o well.

IF TNA goes with storyline, and I hope they don't because its just going the wrong way, I hope it is Eric. I think a good program with Joe, and we can see just how serious Eric Young is.

THE SHOCKMASTER!! HAHAHAHA it wouldn't be the worst or weirdest thing done in TNA

seriously though, I'm thinking Dreamer or Raven. It would be some thing Raven would do and he does have TNA exposure. Dreamer was just released recently and his 90 days should be up by now. He's doing a Dragon Gate PPV friday and wrestlers have a tendency to return to tv after some thing like that. As long as they don't bring back Judas Mesias or some shit like that. Rellik would be a nice return

I don't think anything else will materialize with this. I'd like to see a couple of nice debuts, but those may not happen either. I also think they're going to forget about the abduction angle and just focus on Samoa Joe and his path of destruction, which will lead to a feud with Matt Morgan.

Morgan needs a star caliber feud. So does Joe. So I don't anticipate anymore returns for a bit... but do anticipate new stories developing.

My prediction is that they will soon totally ignore and forget about the whole abduction thing. They barely mention it as it is, and it's gonna continue to fade into nothingness. There's a few reasons why. It could be that TNA had someone planned and a deal fell through, or it could have been something that creative had planned before Hogan and Bischoff took over and they(Hogan and EB) kyboshed it. It could be a whole other reason completely, but I think Joe had to go away for a bit and comeback with kind of a new "silent but deadly" attitude. It seems to work for him.

Chances are nothing comes from it, and I don't think there's a great choice, but I've been hoping for Dr James Mitchell to return as I think he would give a good direction to a faction of heels unlike Flair's crew which there's no logic behind.

Knowing how TNA love to throw curve-balls and Vince Russo is always one to try and stick it to the internet fans I could easily see it being a team of Bubba The Love Sponge and Awesome Kong having done it, before they start dry humping in the ring.
Either that or perhaps Russo finally got hold of Neil Patrick Harris's number and decided he should become TNA champion!

Or, most likely, it'll be dropped and, when someone asks them about it, we'll get funny looks like "what're you talking about?", the usual wrestling revisionist history kinda thing!

There is one return that it could be linked with and that is the Kurt Angle fued because Kurt wants to become the TNA champion and if memory serves me correctly didnt Samoa Joe win a shot for that title at feast or fired.

This way this would be a good way to give Joe that push that most of you want him to have as well as getting kurt back into the TNA title picture in an interesting and unpredictable fued.

Dunno what do you think but there is my guess at what is going to happen :worship::worship::worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back