Teams and Tandems

Beer Money Inc. - James Storm and Robert Roode
Motor City Machine Guns - Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley
Ink Inc. - Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal
Generation Me - Max Buck and Jeremy Bucky
Las Pesadillas Bonita - Sarita and Rosita
The British Invasion - Douglas Williams and Brutus Magnus
Fourtune - AJ Styles, Kazarian, James Storm and Robert Roode
Immortal - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Abyss, Hernandez, Max Buck, Jeremy Buck, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff

AAO.png

Against All Odds 2011 Results
The iMPACT! Zone | Orlando, Florida | February 13, 2011

Robbie E defeated Jeremy Buck and Max Buck to become number one contender for the X-Division Championship
Kazarian (c) defeated Robbie E to retain the TNA X-Division Championship
James Storm, Robert Roode and Scott Steiner defeated Rob Terry, Gunner and Murphy
Samoa Joe defeated D'Angelo Dinero
Madison Rayne (c) defeated Mickie James to retain the TNA Knockout's Championship
Rob Van Dam defeated Matt Hardy
Bully Ray defeated Devon in a street fight
Kurt Angle defeated Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Hardy defeated Mr Anderson (c) in a ladder match to become NEW TNA World Champion

What's different in this Book This compared to real life

First off, the roster is in the process of an ongoing overhaul and many stars have been released, moved to off-screen duties or have just generally fallen off of the map so their asses have been fired! I'm going to list the superstars which have been RELEASED

Angelina Love -
Talentless, boring and a waste of roster space
Gunner - Hasn't been released as such, possibly returning in the future under a different name/gimmick
Karen Jarrett - Dislike Jarrett/Angle feud, don't see the point in her. She's just a prop.
Kazuchika Okada - Who? 8*D
Kiyoshi - Jobbah!
Miss Tessmacher - Talentless and to Diva'ish which isn't the division i'm trying to create
Murphy - I don't see anything in him
Orlando Jordan - Never liked him, may be brought back under a new gimmick, not sure though.
Rob Terry - Big, sloppy oaf. May be brought back, however, doubt it though unless i'm desperate.
Shark Boy - Gimmick has run it's course, and doesn't fit in to my creative plans whatsoever.
Velvet Sky - See Angelina Love and Miss Tessmacher and combine the two.

Now i'm going to list the people who have been sent to backstage roles, however they may appear on television once in a while, other than Hogan/Bischoff/Flair who may be taking a more prominent role on television compared to the rest of the list.

Bully Ray - I really don't like the dude and now Team 3D have split up, there's no point keeping them around. Don't wanna do a shitty reunion angle
Devon - See Above. Devon and Ray will probably be Trainers and Road Agents
Eric Bischoff - Will still be playing the same role as in real life, however will have less TV time
Hulk Hogan - See Above
Jeff Jarett - Don't like him as a character or a wrestler anymore and would benefit TNA more backstage
Mick Foley - See Above
Rhino - Has run his course in TNA. Will be a trainer / road agent, so we don't see Al Snow and Simon Diamond every week :lmao
Ric Flair - See Eric Bischoff and Hogan
Scott Steiner - Will still be on screen eventually, just not as a competitor. Probably be trainer / agent
Tommy Dreamer - See Devon, Ray and Rhino.

An altered result of Against all Odds was Kurt Angle defeated Jeff Jarrett; the opposite result to what happened in real life. I decided to change it as I don't want to carry on with the feud and I generally don't like Jarrett as a competitor and I feel he is best suited as a backstage worker.

Due to the releases of Rob Terry, Gunner and Murphy and the movement of Jeff Jarrett from one position to another I have added some members to the Immortal faction which not only make up for the numbers lost, but makes the stable more of a legitimate threat to a very strong faction in Fourtune. I have added Hernandez and Generation Me. Hernandez joined Immortal anyway before he introduced all of this Mexican America crap, and Generation Me I feel need something to gain more heat and I feel that them being a part of Immortal will help that. As well as the comparisons that are often made between Gen. Me and the Hardy Boyz will become more apparent because of the duo joining the faction.

Other bits and bobs include change in the talent relations and talent scouts section backstage which includes Steve Borden and Tommy Dreamer meaning that you can expect a few additions in the near future, especially because of the money cut due to releases and people moving about in their roles. Don't worry, they won't be TOO unrealistic, even though I despise realism. I know this didn't happen at this point in time, but Magnus and Williams have reformed the British Invasion to bolster the Tag division. All PPVs have been moved to outside of the iMPACT Zone, and every so often (I will announce it in the newswire) iMPACT it's self will be outside of the Zone. Finally, the KO tag titles have been abandoned because they served no purpose and were just shat on!

I'm not a fan of TNA - don't know many of those names - but it looks an impressive set up mate. I will read but I think you need to be helpful for the non-TNA viewers like me and make sure you introduce the 'characters' well so I/we get a good feel of them. Check out Da Prophet's BT and his use of the character Justice - I didn't know him (it's Abyss, apparently) but he has built him well and I can understand how he has used him now.

Looking forward to seeing your efforts, sir. Will review first show when it comes. GCB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back