• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA wrestler at Vegence

Obbie

Dark Match Winner
Ron Killings was at WWE Vengeance. I was standing in line and I started to hear people screaming "Whats up" I noticed a guy shaking hands and talking to people, when he finally walked up I realized that it was Ron Killings. I don't know if he went to the back of the line (I doubt it) or if he went backstage. Just thought it was interesting to see a TNA wrester at a WWE PPV.

(also Charles Robinson, WCW ref, was there.)

Later,
Obbie

Why did Jim Cornette get booed? I think he'll actually make TNA a little bit better to watch. I love his interviews

he got booed becuase peopel remember what he was on TV for teh most part not a as a great BOOKER or a good manager with great people skills

Ron probably wanted to see some of his friends in WWE. And Charles Robinson was hired by WWE a LONG time back, but he did work in WCW.

Yeah Charles Robinson was signed during the "Invasion" angle he worked a brief time on Raw and now he has been a Smackdown Ref for about 2 years now.

Thats intresting. Killings character on TNA is portrayed very well, I think hes being used correctly. But him at a WWE PPV? I dont know whats up with that.

Never Seen That In My Life! I know WWE And TNA are in a competition over T.V Ratings but A TNA wrestler in A WWE PPV Whats Up with That!

As already stated he would have been there to catch up with old friends

Nothing sinister about it, it happens more oftern than some would think

I don't know how legit this is, but Truth does reside in North Carolina.

Look at what Ron Killings achieved in WWE, and then look at how far he's come in TNA. My opinion: He would be nuts to leave. I doubt it's going to happen - he was probably just meeting up with old friends.

Soul Crusher said:
Look at what Ron Killings achieved in WWE, and then look at how far he's come in TNA. My opinion: He would be nuts to leave. I doubt it's going to happen - he was probably just meeting up with old friends.

Yeah I agree. Ron Killings as K-Kwik in the WWF was very underrated. He had some of the coolest moves too and I loved his finisher (the sitout front suplex). Ron Killings winning the NWA World title was good news to me ever since leaving the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back