TNA Winnipeg, Round 2, Match 1: #3 Chris Jericho vs. #30. Larry Zybzyko

Jericho vs. Nabisco

• The Ayatollah

• The Living Legend

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region, inside of the six sided ring, from Winnpeg, MB.

#3. Chris Jericho
002_3474~Chris-Jericho-Posters.jpg

vs.

#30. "The Living Legend" Larry Zybzyko
245490969_3da2ec4251.jpg

Chris Jericho wins. Larry was good, but Jericho would match him move for move. Throw in the extra ropes and Jericho's high flying is too much for the Cruncher (glad he didn't waste his time with creativity) and the hometown boy moves on.

The Cruncher v/s Y2J.

This match has all the potential to be a great event between these two. Jericho wins, but he's tested. Zbysko's a veteran and knows how to hurt you, but Jericho's quicker and he'll lock in the Walls of Liontamer for the win.

Great match.

Larry Zybzyko is truly the "Living Legend" he claims to be and is a very, very tough motherfucker, but he's facing, in my opinion, one of the greatest to ever step foot in a wrestling ring in Chris Jericho. Zybzyko would put up a great fight, but at the end of the day, Jericho would undoubtedly find a way to put his ass down.

As JMT said, Chris Jericho is one of the greatest to step in the ring and I just don't think Larry could do anything to stop that. Jericho is faster and somewhat stronger but Larry is smarter, but then again Jericho is still pretty smart. Jericho with and win after 7-9 minute match.

Larry was pretty good back in his day. He had a good deal of legitimate skill and wasn't afraid to throw down if it came to a brawl. I think he'll give Jericho a pretty good going over, but I can't really think of anyone that Larry beat that was in the same ballpark as Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock or Shawn Michaels. I'm not really a huge Zybyzko fan, the guy was a great talker and drew great heat but his in ring work never really impressed me.

I'd say Jericho will take this probably within the 10-12 minute range.

Although Jericho is highly overrated, He will take this match. He is extremely quick, and he could hit the codebreaker out of nowhere. Or he could use the Lionsault, or even the Walls of Jericho. So, to sum it up, Larry was good, but i think Jericho is to much to over come. Jericho wins in like ten minutes. Or Larry could dominate the match and Jericho could get a sneaky roll up for the three.

I never really got the fuss about Zbyszko, maybe his name held him back, but for such a living legend he won suprisingly few big titles. (Note to fanboys, I know why he is called that, please don't correct me)

Jericho is slightly bigger than him, but he is also faster, and more capable of using all six sides of a TNA ring to his benefit. It'd probably be a bit of a back and forth matchup, but I think Jericho would end up winning it quite decisively.

Larry Zybysko was a very, very good wrestler who is sadly underrated. Unfortunately for him, he drew Chris Jericho in the second round. On my original list, I placed Jericho at #2. He is just that good. A TNA ring would work in his favor, adding another dimension to he game that he doesn't even need to pull this one out. This would be a very well wrestled match, with Jericho coming out on top with a clean pin.

I have to vote for Jericho here. I was a fan of Larry's, but Jericho, at any stage of his career, is just too good to vote against. The ring will be a huge advantage for him, as will fighting in Canada.

Jericho wins. He's better in every way. He beat 3 old guys at WrestleMania, one more shouldn't be too much of a problem for the king of the world. He's got the Canadian home field advantage and being in a 6 sided ring could help him aswell. Larry will end up in the walls of Jericho and tapping.

Don't let people full you, Larry Legend was never any good. The guy was a career blah wrestler that got lucky in feuding with Bruno Sammartino, that's it. Oh, and he won an already shit title, when all of the good talent had left. The AWA title was worthless, and even more worhtless in 1989. In short, Larry Legend has done nothing.

Chris Jericho has accomplished more being a cruiserweight in WCW then Larry did his entire career. When you stack both of these mens total accomplishments up, Zybzyko wouldn't be able to lace Jericho's boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back