Larry Legend vs. Lowshi

• Nabisco

• Senki

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place int he TNA Region inside of the TNA Six sided ring from Winnipeg, MB.

#30. The Living Legend Larry Zybzsko
00young.jpg

vs.

#35 "The Warrior" Senshi/Low Ki
Senshi%202.gif

Cruncher. Even with Senshi's experience here, Larry is an underrated wrestler. He was the AWA World Champion which has to score him some points. He has the ground game and the experience to wait for just one mistake. After that, it's over.

Watching AWA on Youtube and when it comes on ESPN2 makes me appreciate Zybzsko even more. His heel tactics were great and a very good wrestler to boot. I like Senshi style of wrestling and I don't know that being in TNA would give him the kind of advantage that others might get. Zybysko wins.

I like Zybzsko, but I don't know if his old-school style can overcome the disadvantage he'll face in this ring. Low Ki is faster, and more agile. He'll use the ropes to his advantage, and stay away from Larry.

Larry, however, is a far smarter wrestler, and should find a way to capitalize on a mistake by the young gun.

I'd have to say Senshi they're evenly matched but Sneshi could use the Six sided ring to his advantage, but would be a great match unlike Lesnar vs. Skipper.

I think Zbyszko is quite a long way from being the living legend that he called himself. He held the AWA title, but while AWA was heading into trouble. Apart from that he struggled to pick up the big wins.

That being said, Low-Ki isn't going to threaten one of the most over heels of his generation, and I think Larry would win this without too much difficulty.

Larry Zybysko would win this. Larry has the size and strength advantage over Senshi. So even though I'm a fan of Senshi, I think Zybysko's strength would be enough to win the match in the end. But if you really wanted to debate, it's possible Senshi would be too quick for him to handle.

Never been much of a Nabisco fan myself. Maybe it was his latter days as a terrible commentator that really soured me on the guy. Sure he had a nice little feud with Bruno, and then the eventual AWA title win, but that title means next to nothing to me personally.

Never have been much of a Senshi fan as well. The guy stands with his mouth agape like a Venis fly trap waiting for something to land on his tongue, shut your damn mouth when you wrestle son. So in a match that I have no interest in, seen enough to make a fair assesment of both men, i go with the guy tha has experience in said ring over the guy that claims to be a legend.

I don't really care for either of them. I know a lot more about Larry, but care a lot less for him. I will vote for Low Ki because he is a lot more smooth in the ring, even for his style of wrestling. as Shocky said, the ring advantage helps out a lackluster snack break match.

Even though Zybzsko was a great heel back in the day, I will say that Low-Ki wins this one due to having experience competing inside of a TNA ring.

meh this match is a toss up really. I really don't know much about Zybzsko and from what I've seen from Low Ki I haven't been impressed. I could see this match being held in TNA giving Low Ki a slight advantage. He's the quicker of the two, and a familiar looking ring would probably allow him to wear Zybzsko down before he could figure out a proficient heel strategy to get the win.

Winner Low Ki

I'm a big fan a Low Ki, and this match being in the TNA region, should be an advantage for him. Low Ki is the quicker of the two and uses explosive moves as his offense. Even with his experience in the six sided ring, there is no way Low Ki would pull off a victory against Larry Zybysko. Zybysko is unbelieveably underrated. During his hayday in the AWA he was nearly unstoppable. He is such a smart wrestler in the ring and was a superb technician.

A tough first round match for the Living Legend, but at the end of the day, Zybysko takes the win.

Low Ki FTW. The AWA sucked, and, save for Nick Bockwinkel, having one's best days in this company is a liability rather than an asset to any wrestler in this Tournament. As Shockmaster alluded to, Zbyszko is best know for his stint as a commentator in WCW where he feuded with Bischoff and Hall in the late 1990s. However, to Zbyszko's credit, he did have an awesome feud with William Regal over the Television Championship in 1994.

But, Low Ki is simply the man. He may be a tad smaller than Zbyszko, but he is much faster and agile. Furthermore, any AWA mainstay would be booed out of any TNA event; this company's shows have crowds that are almost as smarky as those of ECW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back