tna. wat r u doin. tna. STAHP.

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
Recently it was announced that TNA was trying to cut its budget by dropping unused talent. Okay, you may say. Then I saw who'd been released: Madison Rayne, Sam Shaw, Christian York, Joey Ryan (all fine up to here)... Taeler Hendrix and Crimson.

WHAT THE FUCK, TNA? You just released the future of your company. In a few years TNA could have been built up on the strength of Crimson and Magnus, but no. You had to go and screw yourself over. And Taeler could have been a fresh new knockout, but you released her too.

I've stood by Bruce Prichard all this time, but this set of releases is too far. If you're releasing talent, why not drop Chavo? Or Rob Terry? Or Hernandez? Or Garett, or Wes, or Knux, or ANY one of the other talent that's sitting at home all the time. Prichard needs to go.

Wait wait wait...TNA RELEASED HENDRIX AND MADISON RAYNE?!?!??!

Shits gonna hit the fan now, I fucking love both of them. Also Madison has been out due to her hubby knocking her up...how the fuck does that deserve being released?

Keep Knux. The rest can go. Madison Rayne is HAWT, so is Taeler Hendrix (Chrome got us some great pics of her).

I don't think TNA even wants to build stars any more. They'll just sign Orton in three years...

Man, the way the title is typed out gave me a headache reading it. Do people really think ALL TNA fans type that way?

Rayne should be back in due time. Just let her be a mother and see where it goes. Also, her being released doesn't mean the company did it. She could of asked for her release on her own well being.

TNA needs to cut some of the more useless fat in the company. As far as Garret being let go, just keep dreaming and wishing away. I highly doubt with his papi working with the company is going to do him any harm. Sucks, because he still sucks.

Crimson...CRIMSON!

Didn't they just repackage him? Of sorts?

And they fired Madison during her pregnancy?

Someone explain.

Man, the way the title is typed out gave me a headache reading it. Do people really think ALL TNA fans type that way?

Rayne should be back in due time. Just let her be a mother and see where it goes. Also, her being released doesn't mean the company did it. She could of asked for her release on her own well being.

TNA needs to cut some of the more useless fat in the company. As far as Garret being let go, just keep dreaming and wishing away. I highly doubt with his papi working with the company is going to do him any harm. Sucks, because he still sucks.

Her contract ran out, not renewed. Twitter.

I've never been a very big fan of Crimson or Magnus, but that's just because they already have Storm, Roode, Bully, Hardy <3, Aries, Angle, Styles, Sting, Daniels, Joe etc etc...

I don't see the appeal in Magnus. Someone who does, please explain it to me. Just try to keep it short and sweet, afta all I am a TNA faN!!!!!! (Did I do it right?)

I don't see the appeal in Magnus. Someone who does, please explain it to me. Just try to keep it short and sweet, afta all I am a TNA faN!!!!!! (Did I do it right?)

He's just somebody I want to root for, same with all the people I like, I can't really explain it, it just is.

I think this is a fair indication of Gut Check being a failure in terms of getting over new talent. Even NXT was successful in launching a few WWE roster additions over the years. I wonder if Gut Check is going to go away, or get revamped.

Crimson was booked like a successor to Goldberg with his impressive win streak, but he lost his standing on the roster when it ended. I think this was a logical release, but yet another case of TNA missing opportunities on talent with crap booking.

Well PG, when a man and woman are old enough and fall in love they get married. After that Jesus cracks the woman's head open and puts a baby inside. After nine months a stork shows up to deliver the baby from the woman's tum tum.

I envision such a monologue in the WWE/Flintsones movie.

I didn't think they would release the best knockout. And they haven't. Little upset to see Taeler go and I might miss Crimson a little bit, because of his new look what he had mostly, which he got to wear all of ONCE on tv.

Bumping this because it became relevant again.

MATT MORGAN? MATT FUCKING MORGAN? While you offer Taz a big money contract and pursue the washed-up never-was MVP? And you keep Knux and Wes Brisco on the roster, doing about as much as Morgan was but without a tenth of the talent?

This is the point when Pritchard's regime becomes entirely irredeemable. There is literally nothing at all he could do to put my faith in his work again.

Knux is OK.

How about the WWE repackages Matt Morgan as the new Heyman guy, with his little brother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back