TNA Victory Road: In Your House

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
TNA-Victory-Road-Results.jpg

Finally. Our last filler PPV of the season.

Yeah, that's about it.

2yxezar.jpg

The (not so) shocking return of Steve "Steve" Borden and victory over TNA Champion, Jeff Hardy completely screwed with people's mind and left a completely psychedelic effect on the main event scene. Sting now sets to do battle with the former champ Jeff Hardy. Can The Icon defeat The Antichrist? Well, he is a born-again Christian. It shouldn't be so hard. Bets on a Bible On A Pole match?

r7q6f4.jpg

RVD is still miffed about Hardy stabbing him in the back. Anderson got screwed by who is believed to be Cyrus. Why would it be so wrong? Spike was TNN. And people fault TNA for lack of continuity. Anyway, both men battle it out for the opportunity to battle the TNA World Champion in the main event of Lockdown.

2l8zuiq.jpg

Fourtune continues their battle with Immortal. As Fourtune's leader AJ Styles wrestles Matt Hardy who is managed by his next door neighbor, Ric Flair. Can AJ overcome this challenge and continue to derail Immortal? Or will he fall victim to the Epic Hunger of the "Cow Blooded" One? Is anybody really surprised that he has cow blood?

ei9ix4.jpg

At Fayetteville, Ink Inc issued the challenge to Beer Money. A presumably drunk James Storm accepted. Hell, it beats the fuck out of Gunner and Murphy.

aawtwm.jpg

The two big men are about to square off again. But this time, it's a First Blood match. Will we see Hernandez hurdle Morgan with a Border Toss? Or will Morgan just run over him with the Carbon Footprint? Why would that matter? Cut a fucker up. You know, this would be a great place to have the TV title instead of it being sex feet under with Abyss.

5vrqzl.jpg

Believe it or not, this match did not come about after a Thank Speech in which Tommy Dreamer cried. Ray was attacking Devon, the grass was growing and Dreamer just butted in. Swell.

29apniw.jpg

Believe or not, the Knockout Division has 2 teams now. And they are about to do battle for the KO Tag titles. Which are not dead yet. Will Vel-Vel get involved? Meh. Probably.

zkobqq.jpg

Annnnd... Wait a minute. Last PPV, three of these guys were supposed to wrestle in a 3 Way to face the champ. Now we got all 3 and the champ. Well, at least it's Ultimate X. Wait. With fucking Robbie E in it? Oh dear.

All this and more. Probably. As we get rid, I mean make our last stop on the road to Lockdown. With Angle and Jarrett not on the card and talks about honeymoon, expect more sitcom like hijinks from this unbelievably dysfunctional family on what may be the next episode of "Angle and The Jarrett's".

Will you be here? No? Well fuck you.
Graphics by me.

The Hernandez/Morgan match should be something else and the Ray/Dreamer match needs to be first blood. I like Robbie E but the dude can't wrestle and will probably fuck up the whole match. It should be Kazarian vs. GMe vs. MCMG.

Pretty mediocre looking show. And wow that poster is fucking awful. Who made that piece of shit? God this card looks bad. None of these guys match up well and that main event is going to suck.

No Kurt Angle, yet he's on the poster? No Jeff Jarrett? The fuck is going on here?

With that being said, I'm interested to see if Sting and Hardy get enough time to make this interesting. Sting still has a few great ones left in him, I know it!

Pretty mediocre looking show. And wow that poster is fucking awful. Who made that piece of shit? God this card looks bad. None of these guys match up well and that main event is going to suck.

You obviuosly never saw previous VR posters.

It was just announced that Dreamer vs. Ray will open the card. Not a smart decision there. If you want the crowd into it, I suggest not putting two old, plodding guys who will probably blade in a non-violent match to start off. Why not start with the Ultimate X? They put it together in a week so it's not like it's the main draw of the show. Open with that and get the crowd pumping.

Probably won't matter though. Very few of these matches matter and were made last minute. Let's get through this and hope TNA gives us a proper build to lockdown.

I'm at Victory Road in Pokemon White right now. There's a pun there somewhere.

That being said, I'll probably be here in a limited capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back