TNA Slammiversary - Desmond Wolfe VS Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I couldn't find a thread for this one other.

Here we have a potential candidate for match of the night. Abyss never fails to impress in monsters ball matches and Wolfe has had many great matches in TNA. I am really looking forward to this one. I'm thinking that Wolfe will win so that he can (kayfabe) save Chelsea from Abyss.... Although Wolfe is the heel and Abyss is the face. Perhaps a double turn is on its way? No matter which guy wins I know the match will be great! I expect a lot of blood and crazy spots. Abyss will remain over as the Hogan clone or whatever his character is supposed to be right now.... Wolfe will win because he can save Chelsea and he has more to gain from a victory than Abyss does, as Abyss has won countless monsters ball matches.

Thoughts on this match? Who will win and why?

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Desmond Wolfe will defeat Abyss.

I didnt know this was a Monsters Ball. This is now much more interesting.

Wolfe needs a win. There is no doubt about it. If Abyss is going to turn, then I cant see Wolfe beneftting. It's more about the Chelsea angle.

I can see this going one of two ways. Chelsea costing Abyss the win or her costing Wolfe. I think it is going to be that simple.

There will be a double cross in here somewhere. Chelsea will be helping Abyss all match so we'll be like after all the shit went down shes turned Face for Abyss but then She low blow him and Abyss will hit either of his finishers to the thumb tacks. Wolfe needs some wins if TNA wont to push him :D

I couldn't care less about Chelsea. It's not that I hate her. I'm just entirely indifferent towards her. I mean, I know she's hot to trot and that she gets what she wants. But do I care? Not really. I haven't had enough time to invest in her for it to really register on an emotional level that she's being treated like a piece of meat. So her role in that match doesn't matter to me. At all.

Do I feel like predicting this match? No. My head says Wolfe, but such things don't matter in TNA. The only saving grace is it's Monster's Ball. Abyss normally earns his spot on the roster on nights like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back