• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA signs Sarah Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm pretty damn excited for this. Sarah is a damn good talent, and supposedly she's going to be Gail Kimm's replacement. I dont know if she'll be as popular as Gail, but she's definantly just as talented. Sarah could really help the knockout's divison if TNA uses her right. She's a very beautiful girl that potentially could be the next Lita IMO. So what do you think of TNA's newest knockout?

I'm sorry. This is not meant to offend anyone. But womens wrestling is the most boring thing in the world. I don't care if it's Trish Stratus her DAMN self coming to TNA. It won't make me want to watch the knockout division anymore. The same can be said for Sarah Stock. I'm sure she is a damn fine wrestler with a lot of potential and what not. It's just that watching women wrestle is kind of boring for me. Maybe she can prove me wrong though. I hope she can.

Couldn't say it better. The only reason why to watch chicks fighting would be for their appearances, and don't get me wrong, they may have good figures, but that's like camouflaging the true purpose.

Only knockouts I would dare to consider as wrestlers are ODB and Awesome Kong. But then again those two can't pull a good match against each other. It's like pairing Abbys with Bashir. Different styles, different weights.

End of line for me.

Sarah Stock is not only awesome, she's a smokin' hot Canuck as well. I got into her thanks to Echelon and his women's tourney a while back, and I have been able to enjoy several matches of hers on Youtube. I'm going to be watching with one eye to see what she is able to do in TNA.

Now, don't get me wrong - she won't change the scope of women's wrestling. But for those who enjoy or are ambivalent towards it, she'll be a step in a great direction.

Reactions: CCS
[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;860881]I'm sorry. This is not meant to offend anyone. But womens wrestling is the most boring thing in the world. I don't care if it's Trish Stratus her DAMN self coming to TNA. It won't make me want to watch the knockout division anymore. The same can be said for Sarah Stock. I'm sure she is a damn fine wrestler with a lot of potential and what not. It's just that watching women wrestle is kind of boring for me. Maybe she can prove me wrong though. I hope she can.[/QUOTE]

Ooh...Monkey, my man, I am going to have to totally disagree with you on this one. WWE Women's wrestling may be extremely boring, but TNA Women's wrestling is, in my opinion, anything but. Sarah Stock will be a great addition to the TNA Knockouts. In fact, I think she is the perfect replacement for Gail Kim; not only is she unique looking, but she is also a great wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back