TNA Rouond 2, Match 8: The Headshrinkers vs. Owen Hart and the British Bulldog

Samoan Swat Team/Headshrinkers vs. Owen Hart and the Bulldog

• Headshrinkers

• Owen and the Bulldog

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following matchup takes place in the Six Sided Ring.

The Headshrinkers are the team of Same and Fatu from 1987-1994.

Owen Hart and the British Bulldog are from 1996 -1997.

This is a tough one, because I really feel that The Headshrinkers were a talented, athletic, and accomplished tag team, and Owen and Davey were a great pair of technicians with terrific synergy in a short time as a team.

But I give the nod to Samu and Fatu. Look at the length of time they were together - there was nothing they didn't know about one another. They moved in tandem, were very hard to hurt, and didn't know the difference between opponents, whether large or small. They dismantled teams with power moves and speed.

I give the nod to the Shrinkers for the team longevity and experience.

I'll take the Samoans here also. Bulldog and Owen are by far and away bigger stars, but at the end of the day, I could easily see the Headshrinkers cleanly pinning either of them, unlike in the Nasty/RKO match. Owen's enziguri is pretty worth less here, and the powerslam would be an impressive feat. The Samoans were just tough guys, and often taht's all you need. Samoans win a great match.

As much as I love Davy and Owen, they were only a small tag team which didn't make waves and I can see the Headshrinkers picking Owen apart. Speed and power in both guys beats speed in one and power in the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back